It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maxvorstadt: Where did I hear or read Darkseid bevor? Hmm, Marvel comics?
Here, this should answer all your Darkseid related questions.
staruszek: DOUBLE INSOMNIA PROMO NOTIFICATION
Swing and a miss... Sorry, this offer is expired. You can still proceed with the normal priced purchase, or go back to the main page for more great deals and chances for free games.
I've gotten this for a few games as well, including a game that just popped and had 200 copies available still.
Sachys: Even I own it and I hate platformers.
Crewdroog: I don't hate platformers, more I'm just terrible at them. Like an idiot, I keep trying to play them hoping one day it will click. I just tried Rogue Legacy. It was bad. So much death.
HI CREW!!!!!!!!!!
not buying anything else till I get one of those free games :|
I edited the copies of Pharaoh+Cleopatra and then I was unable to access GOG. Oh well...
Thanks for the replies. I do love the insomnia sale and hate it at the same time......mostly when I miss titles im looking for tho =P
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Briareos262
pengchi87: What does swing and a miss mean? Obviously nothing related to baseball... I got the message twice already!
My guess is that you clicked when the script chosed to give a freebie, but someone clicked a millisecond earlier than you, so he (or she) get`s the freebie, not you!
pengchi87: What does swing and a miss mean? Obviously nothing related to baseball... I got the message twice already!
It means, that GOG somehow dodged your critical, so you have to train more :)
staruszek: DOUBLE INSOMNIA PROMO NOTIFICATION
Swing and a miss... Sorry, this offer is expired. You can still proceed with the normal priced purchase, or go back to the main page for more great deals and chances for free games.
Same here. D: GOG don't want my money. XD
Slept for 10 hours...didn't miss anything I want. Yay?
Grab Risen if you like Gothic. Atleast Risen 1 is really good and captures the spirit of Gothic 1&2.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by The_Blog
Maxvorstadt: My guess is that you clicked when the script chosed to give a freebie, but someone clicked a millisecond earlier than you, so he (or she) get`s the freebie, not you!
So canceled critical that is! Thanks for answering.
New Seasoned deal: Darkstone (-75%) [100]
Maxvorstadt: My guess is that you clicked when the script chosed to give a freebie, but someone clicked a millisecond earlier than you, so he (or she) get`s the freebie, not you!
pengchi87: So canceled critical that is! Thanks for answering.
No, everyone is getting that message for that game, its a GoGbug...
New Fresh deal: Broken Age Season Pass (-67%) [200]