It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xupacabra: is i worth to click buy every second or just click one time in each game to try to get it for free?
Tekkaman-James: One time for each is all you need. It's either going to come up free the first time or it never will.
and what if you delete the cookies and all that stuff?
Keanness Rising!
A movie, hm, I think it's coffee o'clock now.
Go outside to clear some snow; return and miss Tie Fighter.
another movie? why gog?
I got the first "The Gamers" movie for free, so I tried my luck. Sadly I wasn`t lucky!
denagh: Go outside to clear some snow; return and miss Tie Fighter.
I can feel your pain, really really sad also, Tie and Nox missed, only because wanted to eat!
iangold: I've been waiting for a long time for Giants and Outcast to go on sale... Although I feel like they might be worth full price.
They are.

HypersomniacLive: But you're sinister... eh, I mean sinistar, can we really trust you? ;-P
Of course you can. Have you ever seen a more honest smile? :D
Tekkaman-James: One time for each is all you need. It's either going to come up free the first time or it never will.
Rexoberan: and what if you delete the cookies and all that stuff?
:D thinking of ways to cheat the system, I'm surprised you're not Czech ;)

anyway, the prices are so low now the only problem is to stay awake :D
does anyone have spare DoorKickers ?
Please do tell I missed it
I just checked Pidgeot's script and realised that I never saw some of the titles that were on offer earlier, made me feel that it's a true Insomnia Promo. ;-)
arxon: another movie? why gog?
To give you a chance to use the restroom, grab a bite, drink some coffee and play your latest purchases. :)
Does gog modify the sales the second time around? Say if something was kind of a dud, do they sell fewer the next time around (or even skip it)? Conversely, for something that gets the hinges blown off, will they increase the pool of available items?
tinyE: Oh good, a movie. :P
Are you being sarcastic?

You remember that part in A Clockwork Orange where they setup McDowall in the chair and force him to watch a bunch of psychotic video footage? We're going to do that with you, but with the entire GOG movie collection starting with the AVGN Movie. lol

I think a bunch of the guys would actually pay to see that! :p
high rated
IAmSinistar: [...]

Of course you can. Have you ever seen a more honest smile? :D
Well, if you put it that way... ;-D