It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

opticq: Wow, I didn't know those codes even expired. But I appreciate the thought thank you
skeletonbow: snip
I see, that makes sense why GOG was doing that then. Not sure where I was or what I was doing then haha.
As for Fallouts, at least they are again available on Steam as a part of the Bethesda catalogue. There was some time window when they weren't available anywhere really, at least as far as I'm aware of. Eventually they probably will come back to GOG as well, whenever Bethesda decides to play it nice and start selling their old & gold games here.
paladin181: According to the farewell promo, it was intentional that the codes would be invalid unless you bought them.
Not really. There was no indication of an expiration; the message was added afterwards as a quick excuse for why the codes were no longer working. Official reason for the codes' forceful expiration.
opticq: I wish I had a copy of Fallout...
Just what I was going to say - I wish I had a problem with a copy of Fallout disappearing from my shelf. ;)
Now that the Insomnia sale is over, everybody please move on to the weekly-staff-pick-promo and buy the DROD games. It's one of the best puzzle game series ever made and it will keep you occupied for hundreds of hours.
My Fallout copy disappeared as well, just checked seeing all the rage here...And i had that from a promo that was before that dark X-mas....So, what the hell GOG?! Now we are losing games from our shelves?!
wolfsrain: My Fallout copy disappeared as well, just checked seeing all the rage here...And i had that from a promo that was before that dark X-mas....So, what the hell GOG?! Now we are losing games from our shelves?!
Go back through the thread, already covered. :)
I'm back, and I see that the climax was rather less than expected. So GOG just switched the sale off, eh? A shame, that. Would have been nice if they'd thrown up a page with all remaining titles and a "One hour to buy!" message or similar. Ah well, still glad they gave us another Insomnia, and I hope everyone had a good time and landed a big haul!
IAmSinistar: I'm back, and I see that the climax was rather less than expected. So GOG just switched the sale off, eh? A shame, that. Would have been nice if they'd thrown up a page with all remaining titles and a "One hour to buy!" message or similar. Ah well, still glad they gave us another Insomnia, and I hope everyone had a good time and landed a big haul!
What, they didn`t let the sale come to a natural end?
Maxvorstadt: What, they didn`t let the sale come to a natural end?
Not positive, since I wasn't here for the ending, but from what I've read in the thread it seems to have just stopped.
IAmSinistar: Would have been nice if they'd thrown up a page with all remaining titles and a "One hour to buy!" message or similar.
Or simply throw in all remaining games at once!?
I'm wondering if someone tripped and spilt coffee over something important labelled "DO NOT TOUCH!!!"
XD
I'm guessing that the failure of the Fresh titles to complete in time (even running in parallel) has probably helped confirm to them that getting out of movies is a good idea. :)
Maxvorstadt: What, they didn`t let the sale come to a natural end?
IAmSinistar: Not positive, since I wasn't here for the ending, but from what I've read in the thread it seems to have just stopped.
It is presumed that they probably had a deal with publishers for the promotion to run until the end of Sunday and figured it would run out before then, but perhaps they underestimated how long it would last.

IAmSinistar: I'm guessing that the failure of the Fresh titles to complete in time (even running in parallel) has probably helped confirm to them that getting out of movies is a good idea. :)
Bwahahahahahahaha... :)
Post edited March 09, 2015 by skeletonbow
skeletonbow: The entire website must be deployed from the branch of the codebase that the wishlist is implemented in then. :)
Grargar: Spoiler: GOG never left beta.
It did. At least officially. Remember the french monks? :-)