It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was kind of hoping we'd see banner saga before the end of the sale
ALH: What a bizarre ending.Bit surprising and anticlimactic.Did Neverending Nightmares show up in the last sales?Guess i missed it one way or another.
vanchann: No, it didn't.
Don't worry though. Games in previous insomnia promos were parts of the next big regular sales with the same discount (even as parts of a bundle).

"Lumino City" and "Anomaly Defenders" keaned all night.
That sucks about Neverending Nightmare.But as you say, on the upside, eventually it will return in a sale.

Ultimately Lumino City and Anomaly Defenders teamed up to do what even Keane could not.City Defenders were not to be conquered and crashed the sale.
Aaaand it's gone...
blotunga: Aaaand it's gone...
But without ending properly which sucks.
masterotaku: I demand all remaining games and movies to be on sale at the same time for a few hours, with no copies limit. It would be faster than the insomnia style and people would get what they forcibly missed.
I think they did that after the last summer insomnia sale. The discounts were less (understandably) but the games were there.
Eeeh, that was a weird ending. I thought those counters seemed to be changing a bit too slowly...refreshing the page revealed the sale had been terminated. XP
They probably had time limits on how long they could offer games at a discount with various publishers, and put a cut-off into the promo to end it if it extended beyond that. I guess in that case it works out better for people to have it run right up to the limit and get cut off than to have ended early. Seems like a large number of the remaining games would have Keaned anyway so no big whoop. :)

Summer sale will be more exciting likely anyway. :)
skeletonbow: Summer sale will be more exciting likely anyway. :)
Ho dear Lord, there is still at least two more of these to come in 2015. *Rub eyes*
Good morning. I was about to express my annoyance at seeing that Lumino City is still up, but GOG just pulled the plug on the sale; well, that was a new one, but it definitely fit the previous Insomnias' anticlimactic endings.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Grargar
Aaaaaannnnnd I missed AoW3 because of Paypal, but I also missed Teslagrad. Gah, that's a bad way to end these otherwise really nice sales.
Thanks to everyone for their kindness though, a community beyond belief !
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
skeletonbow: Summer sale will be more exciting likely anyway. :)
011284mm: Ho dear Lord, there is still at least two more of these to come in 2015. *Rub eyes*
I doubt they'll do 2 Insomnia sales in one year, that might be a bit much. :) One a year so far, 2 standard seasonal promos and then there was the time machine sale... who knows what they have in store for us next. :) I personally favour the standard promos with bundles and flash sales, and the 2 all-bundles days (including the encore). Especially now that Disney/Lucasarts is here... nom nom nom... ;o)
Good morning, everyone.
I see I made a good decision to go to bed when I did as the two games I went to bed on ended the sale. ;)
Mister-Gosh: ..., but I also missed Teslagrad.
Do you want it really bad or was it just one more 'nicetohave'?
Mister-Gosh: Aaaaaannnnnd I missed AoW3 because of Paypal, but I also missed Teslagrad. Gah, that's a bad way to end these otherwise really nice sales.
Thanks to everyone for their kindness though, a community beyond belief !
But apart from these two you got all you wanted?
Ill tell you what, i hope GOG explains why they ended it early. i dont think its fair for a promo to be ended for any reason