It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: I have to go to bed now. Curious to see if the sale is finally over when I wake up again.

Good night everyone!
Happy indie dreams!
Crewdroog: *throws hands up in air* great, now he knows. thanks hunch!
CarrionCrow: The really weird thing about all this?

This place doesn't even have a basement...
Funny, I thought it had a dungeon.
Fresh Too deal: Smugglers V (-80%) [100]

Crewdroog: (torchlight) i guess it's pretty? i didn't care for the cartoony nature of it. not sure if that's what kept me from not enjoying it as much as i thought i would. maybe I got my hopes up when i heard it was done by diablo people? there was just something about torchlight, i just didn't like it. *shrugs*

oh man tons of replayability for din. that is one of the big things i liked about Diablo, you could have so many different versions of the same class. this is also what made me angry about diablo 3, the lack of that (internet bs aside).
jadegiant: For me Torchlight just seemed a bit too... dull? I still find it interesting enough that I intend to complete it one of these days. Now if only Diablo will come here...
dull. that might have been it. if Diablo came here I would buy it instantly not even wait for a sale. and then i'd play and scream like a little girl when the butcher came after me and run in circles. :)
ViktorDavion: A little age check for the germans here, just see who can complet the sentence ^^ :

Volle Energie und fertig ist die.....

The englisch counterpart was:

Alright. Ramrod will now take navigationel control.

Siehst so aus als wenn ich der Älteste hier wäre, um die Uhrzeit auch kein wunder ^^
"Sie sind älter als Ihre Zähne und jünger als die Zunge"
Nine titles left? Or nine games as I remember there were two movies to go...
Crewdroog: *throws hands up in air* great, now he knows. thanks hunch!

basement, hole you dug in the living room, same difference.
Deswegen auch Alterscheck ^^ Wer alt genug ist und als Kind einige Zeit vor dem Fernseher verbracht hat kennt es eigentlich ^^ :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWOA1TtK2YY
Post edited March 09, 2015 by ViktorDavion
Grargar: Fresh Too deal: Smugglers V (-80%) [100]

I always look this game and think I would like to own it, then I look the gameplay and change my mind.
And again no freebie...OK, gog, you win. I'm outta here to get some sleep. It was fun following this thread, I wish everyone good luck for the remaining games. Good night :)
Crewdroog: if Diablo came here I would buy it instantly not even wait for a sale. and then i'd play and scream like a little girl when the butcher came after me and run in circles. :)
"Mmmmmmm, fresh meat!"
jadegiant: For me Torchlight just seemed a bit too... dull? I still find it interesting enough that I intend to complete it one of these days. Now if only Diablo will come here...
Crewdroog: dull. that might have been it. if Diablo came here I would buy it instantly not even wait for a sale. and then i'd play and scream like a little girl when the butcher came after me and run in circles. :)
You should have been an 'extra' in the "Texas Chainsaw Massacre".
Crewdroog: if Diablo came here I would buy it instantly not even wait for a sale. and then i'd play and scream like a little girl when the butcher came after me and run in circles. :)
Grargar: "Mmmmmmm, fresh meat!"
Sounds like a line I heard from "Trailer Park of Terror".
Post edited March 09, 2015 by JDelekto

JDelekto: Funny, I thought it had a dungeon.
This place is hardpan and sand, and the hardpan is so bad it destroyed a backhoe.
I couldn't dig out a basement, a dungeon or anything else if my life depended on it. -laughs-
Make sure to check out my Arx Fatalis giveaway thread.

You never know, you could be the lucky winner.

Crewdroog: basement, hole you dug in the living room, same difference.
"It puts the gog game in the basket, unless it wants the hose again"

o____O?