It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The raven is about to spread its wings (no wonder - I helped a lot by buying a copy ;)).

Edit: *shouting* Allan, Allan, Allan, Allan, Allan!
Post edited March 08, 2015 by MarkoH01
xep624: Can anyone direct me to the list of remaining games please...
Here ya go.
MarkoH01: Just tell what it is - who knows what might happen?
Oh, it's... wait, you almost got me ;)
No, I don't really want to abuse people's generosity.
It's just gonna be tricky come Monday, when work starts again. Until then, there's still hope...

Hey, did Aarklash just jump from 200 to 100 copies?
Cavalary: Here ya go.
Thank you!!
opticq: Only 100? GOG wants to speed this up.
Maybe GOG will do quickfire rounds - 100 at a time so that people can get their hands on the game, but people sleeping, AFK will also get a chance later?
I hope there are some new LA, WB and Paradox releases soon
Post edited March 08, 2015 by opticq
KunoNoOni: I'm at the point I where I'm only need to pickup 3 more games before I'm done with the sale. To be honest it was 5 but I missed out on 2 of them.

Seasoned
--------------
Great Battles Collector's Edition (-75%)
Labyrinth of Time, The (-75%)

Fresh
--------
Aarklash Legacy (-80%)
Blocks That Matter (-70%)
Xenonauts (-60%)
Did you manage to pick up Aarklash Legacy?
KunoNoOni: snip
Aarklash is up!

edit: too slow
opticq: Only 100? GOG wants to speed this up.
Getcomposted: Maybe GOG will do quickfire rounds - 100 at a time so that people can get their hands on the game, but people sleeping, AFK will also get a chance later?
Honestly I think 99% of people have gotten what they want and GOG can make 100 copies max for the slowest stuff like Rayman, the movies exta
Post edited March 08, 2015 by opticq
Still 40 games/movies to go.... That can take a few more days. Even Shadowruns wereselling within hours instead of minutes - so I was so happy to grab a copy before I went to bed and then anther one just half an hour before my alarm clock should have rang - and ow after double shift at work I feel really sleepy - but still happy that I managed to hunt two good games :))
I went to make me and me mom some breakfast, cleaned the dishes, and came back to find that only one game flipped?

O.O

Yeah, this gonna take all day it seems...
KunoNoOni: I'm at the point I where I'm only need to pickup 3 more games before I'm done with the sale. To be honest it was 5 but I missed out on 2 of them.

Seasoned
--------------
Great Battles Collector's Edition (-75%)
Labyrinth of Time, The (-75%)

Fresh
--------
Aarklash Legacy (-80%)
Blocks That Matter (-70%)
Xenonauts (-60%)
jackster79: Did you manage to pick up Aarklash Legacy?
Yes I did. thank you
Hear me, GOG, my plea is just; listen to my cry...
Yeah, Aarklash almost halfway gone, that's what I like to see!
5 left!
What's next?
I got all the games I really wanted/ could afford.
Now, I'm just hanging around... And possibly trying my luck on getting a crit with Broken Age, Kentucky Route Zero and Metrocide. :P
martigasin: if you still have available the dreamcast collection , that will be great, if not no problem, thank you very kind
karac: PM sent :)
thank you very much! really kind, now to hunt freebies to return the favor
Fresh deal: Mousecraft (-70%) [150]