It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeshu: You the best dude, do you have Torchlight or Age of Wonders cause i got gift codes for those.
Swampland: Torchlight would actually be pretty awesome, if you can spare it. I sniped for it but missed it three times in a row. :)
So there ARE still people not owning torchlight ... wonders DO happen.
Swampland: Torchlight would actually be pretty awesome, if you can spare it. I sniped for it but missed it three times in a row. :)
MarkoH01: So there ARE still people not owning torchlight ... wonders DO happen.
Still new here. So I still don't have a lot of the standards.

I did, however, snatch me a copy of Nox. ;)
MarkoH01: If you really are not able to get your paypal to work I can help you out if you like.
Nah, thanks but I don't know when it's gonna get back on its feet and my card doesn't allow me to pay online in another way, so that'd be a bit risky for you.
Hmmm. Wonder if this post is clear. Ah well.
Hey guys did I miss MIND? ;D
Ragnarblackmane: Yes but I don't quite get the analogy...although I appreciate the inclusion of 40k into almost anything.
Whenever there is sale on Steam it feels like a bunch of vultures just waiting to get the best deals.

On GoG there is actually a community that helps each other out, sharing gift codes, making list of what game was on sale and when they are starting the list over.

Heck during the last insomnia, correct m if I'm wrong, there was a guy that cracked the algorithm of what game will come up next.
Wow, Defender's Quest practically jumping of the shelves! Or maybe not quite :(
So all my hope goes to Gabe, come on now, you can do it!
gamefood: Hey guys did I miss MIND? ;D
You almost fooled me there
gamefood: Hey guys did I miss MIND? ;D
Oh you! ;)
Yeshu: Whenever there is sale on Steam it feels like a bunch of vultures just waiting to get the best deals.

On GoG there is actually a community that helps each other out, sharing gift codes, making list of what game was on sale and when they are starting the list over.

Heck during the last insomnia, correct m if I'm wrong, there was a guy that cracked the algorithm of what game will come up next.
Oh, so it's about the community, I see:) Well, steamgifts.com forums and other internet forums have a similar feel during Steam sales, just not the game platform itself, unfortunately. The Amazong Video Game Forums are really nice too, I started chatting there last winter, actually. Though you do get the idiotic debates over "console vs pc master races!" once in awhile.

For the record I love Steam Sales, stupidly cheap prices for a lot of awesome games.

Also useful is this site:

steamdb.info
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Ragnarblackmane
Grargar: Fresh Too deal: Defender's Quest (-85%) [300]
Ragnarblackmane: And it's....yeah, that. 300 copies ><
This will go much faster, than the last two games. :)
Yeshu: Heck during the last insomnia, correct m if I'm wrong, there was a guy that cracked the algorithm of what game will come up next.
Nope, but the games appeared in pairs, so once the first one came up, you knew which one would be next. That was helpful sometimes, if you knew the next one was gonna be a stinker, for example ;)
Going by the current speed of the sale you could go out all day and still come back to get the game you want, that's what happened to me yesterday , out 13 hours to come back and finally buy Ethan Carter :)
Critical Hit on Defender's Quest! Yay!

That makes three.
WildHobgoblin: Wow, Defender's Quest practically jumping of the shelves! Or maybe not quite :(
So all my hope goes to Gabe, come on now, you can do it!
Defender's Quest is a great game. The only problem is that it has been out for a while already so it has been on sale and bundled quite often. Most people who care about tower defense have it already.

I'm curious when they will release DQ2. I don't know if they have told a release date already.
In honor of mind outliving its welcome i modified the silly logo i made. If anyone has anything else they want to add to it let me know.
Attachments: