It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: New Seasoned deal: Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (-85%) [350]

Really?
IAmSinistar: Told you, even GOG wants to go to bed.
but it's the middle of the day here....
Are they going to go through all of the games on GOG? I know they did that on the last sale like this but is it always like that?
apehater: ok thanks, although this might be a trick just to get me to stay awake?
There is no telling when it will come back, might not be until tomorrow or the day after.
IAmSinistar: Told you, even GOG wants to go to bed.
Ominousrobot: but it's the middle of the day here....
Have you seen the staff at GOG? That's when they sleep.
DieselX: Are they going to go through all of the games on GOG? I know they did that on the last sale like this but is it always like that?
No, it will be 150 games out of GOG's catalog.
It's goin' faster than Monkey Island, though. :p

Like I said, everybody & their grandmas already own every Monkey Island in existence.

Cheers!
Shendue: It's the Special Edition. People seem not to like it for whatever reason. I don't like the enhanced graphics art style myself, but it still contains the original, so go figure.
Dalthnock: I think just about everyone that has even heard of Monkey Island has it in some form or another already.

Well, maybe a couple of newborns have yet to buy it, but...

Cheers!
Yeah, maybe the market is saturated already. Yet, i have all the games in the series in their original version, including carton box+floppies of the first two (i even have TWO copies of MI2, preliminary italian edition -with english language only- and first edition), the jewel case budget updated versions with Windows 95/98 support, the boxed special editions and STILL bought it on GOG none the less. God, i love those games.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Shendue
How is The Witcher selling! It's like Torchlight, everyone should have a copy already LOL
I had trouble trying to gift my copy of the witcher 2. I found literally no takers.

The witcher 2 [70%] 500 copies.
IAmSinistar: Okay, I know I'm getting punchy now. I'm doing the thing where you reload the page to watch the bars go down quickly.
You have to reload the page to see the counters move down? Using Chrome and mine go down on their own...
DieselX: Are they going to go through all of the games on GOG? I know they did that on the last sale like this but is it always like that?
Grargar: No, it will be 150 games out of GOG's catalog.
which would make us about halfway through. I hold no hopes of seeing the ($5.99 oddity) games I want discounted
An insomnia sale is never complete without shoving their own game down our throats. :D
jackster79: You have to reload the page to see the counters move down? Using Chrome and mine go down on their own...
I'm talking about that thing we did in previous Insomnia sales. When a game was selling slowly, you could reload the page and the bar would go back to the full count, then go down quickly to the current count. It gave you the illusion of progress.

It actually doesn't work that well in this version of the sale. Reloading generally puts the bars just a little ahead of where they currently are.
trentonlf: How is The Witcher selling! It's like Torchlight, everyone should have a copy already LOL
This is fixed. XD
Dalthnock: I think just about everyone that has even heard of Monkey Island has it in some form or another already.

Well, maybe a couple of newborns have yet to buy it, but...

Cheers!
Shendue: Yeah, maybe the market is saturated already. Yet, i have all the games in the series in their original version, including carton box+floppies of the first two (i even have TWO copies of MI2, preliminary italian edition (with english language only) and first edition), the jewel case budget updated versions with Windows 95/98 support, the boxed special editions and STILL bought it on GOG none the less. God, i love those games.
You too, huh?

I am not surprised. In the least.

Ya know, if Adventure games were as widespread as platformers in the 90s OR shooters in the 00s, Monkey Island would easily be the most sold game in the world.

Everybody has it multiple times. Who the hell would've bought 5 versions of Sonic the Hedgehog or Doom 7 times?

We're a sick bunch, us Adventure Gamers.

Cheers!