It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

toxicTom: Critical Hit on Shadowgate! YESS!
The Force is with you Tom! I have been catching up the thread and saw you had another crit about 6 hours ago. Congrats! I am still at 2 crits; one game I did not want and the other I had :)
Mister-Gosh: Damn, Ethan and Shadowgate look awesome. My poor wallet though. muuuuust.... resiiiiiiiiist.....
I f you guys had to get one of both, which one would it be?
I'd say definitely Ethan. This is one of the most amazing looking games today. It's stunning. Plus for me the story was really nice. And I just love walking simulators:) As long as you have a great setting to do so. And Ethan has it in spades. I bought it the day it was released and loved every minute of it. The audio is also fantastic (OST!!!). For this price it's a steal.
CarrionCrow: That is very much an unexpected but really awesome surprise. Thank you. =)
genkicolleen: Whee~! It's so nice to see YOU getting gifted for a change. XD
-laughs- It's been happening quite a bit this sale.

But, I have a plan for mass reciprocation....
Tarnicus: G'day again :)

Only 500 posts to catch up on whilst packing.
HypersomniacLive: Good day to you too.

And still carrying the rep of the beast, I see.
It shall be permanently locked at the Rep of the Beast, or so I have been told :P
toxicTom: Critical Hit on Shadowgate! YESS!
Tarnicus: The Force is with you Tom! I have been catching up the thread and saw you had another crit about 6 hours ago. Congrats! I am still at 2 crits; one game I did not want and the other I had :)
I have also a score of 2. One game I already had and the other I bought the day before on this sale so I did not need it also.
Tarnicus: I am ashamed to admit that movie, Breakdance/Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo was one of my favourite movies when I was a child and was the soundtrack was the first CD I ever bought lol It was a crazy time back in the 80s!
skeletonbow: Scary... I remember watching that at the theater which is kind of embarrassing to admit now. LOL

All of a sudden I have this song stuck in my head because you triggered my 80s memory bank to kick in and random neurons are coming out of stasis. Thanks. Thanks for that... :)
I still don't mind that song :)

MarkoH01: I also loved them - but I am not ashamed. I also love oscar awarded movies AND Karate Kid. If you like something which does not harm anybody there really should be no shame in it.
It is not so much shame but more of a "what did I see in that when I was young?" moment. I still enjoy this scene from the movie and enjoy the song :)
HypersomniacLive: Good day to you too.

And still carrying the rep of the beast, I see.
Tarnicus: It shall be permanently locked at the Rep of the Beast, or so I have been told :P
BTW: someone have another 100$ for me? Those greedy GOG bastards were just mailing me that it was not enough to keep it much longer ... damnit!
blotunga: I've got that notification when it was in the middle of the freaking lot. And it does mean that you nearly missed the free game, just as when you get one you'll get a similar message saying that you scored a critical hit.
Again, it has nothing to do with the critical hits. It just has the same color pattern and similar flavour text as the critical hit message, but the meaning and function is completely different. It's a message notifying you that the game you want to buy has no more copies available.
I know it happens in the middle of the lot, it happened to me too, several times. That's precisely because i said you it's a bug, it's meant to appear when you click on something that is no more available, but because of an error it appears on some games even if there are several hundred copies. When that happens, if you press F5 and reload the page, that solves the issue and the game appears as available.
blotunga: I've got that notification when it was in the middle of the freaking lot. And it does mean that you nearly missed the free game, just as when you get one you'll get a similar message saying that you scored a critical hit.
paladin181: It is a statement that is supposed to play if someone snags the last copy before you do. Some games erroneously have it show on every click from the beginning. Pier Solar was one of them. It's a bug, not a notification that everyone almost got a critical hit.
Thank you. At least somebody can read. :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Shendue
Mister-Gosh: Damn, Ethan and Shadowgate look awesome. My poor wallet though. muuuuust.... resiiiiiiiiist.....
I f you guys had to get one of both, which one would it be?
karac: I'd say definitely Ethan. This is one of the most amazing looking games today. It's stunning. Plus for me the story was really nice. And I just love walking simulators:) As long as you have a great setting to do so. And Ethan has it in spades. I bought it the day it was released and loved every minute of it. The audio is also fantastic (OST!!!). For this price it's a steal.
Ok, here I come Ethan Carter then!
Edit : Or not, Paypal is in a bad mood. Oris it my bank account? Maybe both. Well, end of sales for me I guess, except for these boards and some critical ;-)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
The games are neck and neck! Wonder if they'll end at (around) the same time!
Is anybody into tabletop games? I just bought myself a copy of Carcassonne this afternoon.
I have heard for years that the game was very popular, and when i recently found that there was a mobile app version for Android i bought it and it became a drug for me, so i had to buy the original thing.
Tarnicus: It shall be permanently locked at the Rep of the Beast, or so I have been told :P
MarkoH01: BTW: someone have another 100$ for me? Those greedy GOG bastards were just mailing me that it was not enough to keep it much longer ... damnit!
I am attempting to not spend any more on this sale. Only time will tell if that attempt is successful. I am waiting for the rest of the household to awake so I can begin packing for my trip, and hope to grab another crit if I can before I depart :) Once again I have spent far more than intended on this sale!
genkicolleen: The games are neck and neck! Wonder if they'll end at (around) the same time!
Hehe, was about to post the same thing. Photo finish coming up!
Shendue: Is anybody into tabletop games? I just bought myself a copy of Carcassonne this afternoon.
I have heard for years that the game was very popular, and when i recently found that there was a mobile app version for Android i bought it and it became a drug for me, so i had to buy the original thing.
I really like it a lot. Understandable it became a drug ;).
high rated
Breja: Any idea if the Door Kickers might come around again?
Well how about that, it did just come around again! Check your PMs :)