It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nothing :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by gogamess
gamefood: FUCK!
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!!

I missed to get A Bird Story ... while I was in kitchen making me a coffee... :-(((

My last hope is to get at last The Banner Saga
PalioDeMonte: An hour to make some coffee?
I joined as the counter were at 40~ and thought I would manage it in time. Should have purchased when I saw it. Learned somewhat for next time...
opeter2: These are the games/movies, that will appear in the next hours/days:
Wow, there are that many left! :o Guess I still have some chances to crit, after all~! :D
Redfern: There was Nox? Next time...
skimmie: Yeah, sorry, I only had one spare code :)
No, thats fine, i just not noticed it was in that promo at all. I think i will catch it at some sale.
Made the mistake of counting what I bought this week. 50 games for myself (2 critical hits), 6 for gifting, and 2 movies. And this after planning to buy just three (and catching two of those at least). I'm not looking forward to my credit card bill.
Redfern: No, thats fine, i just not noticed it was in that promo at all. I think i will catch it at some sale.
Mahaha XD Too late~
genkicolleen: Wow, there are that many left! :o Guess I still have some chances to crit, after all~! :D
Yep :)
YaTEdiGo: There is any chance that Wasteland 2 or Ethan Carther will appear again?
opeter2: These are the games/movies, that will appear in the next hours/days:
A Story About My Uncle (-80%)
Aarklash Legacy (-80%)
Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition (-67%)
AI War Collection (-80%)
Alan Wake (-85%)
Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%)
Anomaly 2 (-75%)
Anomaly Defenders (-75%)
Astebreed (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Battle Worlds: Kronos (-80%)
Blocks That Matter (-70%)
Broken Age Season Pass (-67%)
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Consortium: Master Edition, The (-80%)
Defender's Quest (-85%)
Desktop Dungeon (-67%)
Din's Curse (-75%)
Driftmoon (-85%)
Freedom Planet (-67%)
FTL: Advanced Edition (-75%)
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (-60%)
Ink {movie} (-50%)
Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass (-60%)
Last Federation, The (-75%)
Lumino City (-50%)
Mark of the Ninja Special Edition (-80%)
Metrocide (-60%)
MIND: Path to Thalamus (-75%)
Mousecraft (-70%)
Neverending Nightmares (-50%)
Papers, Please (-75%)
Pier Solar and the Great Architects (-67%)
PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%)
PixelJunk Shooter (-85%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Quest for Infamy (-80%)
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Shadowgate: Special Edition (-80%)
Shadowrun Returns (-80%)
Signal Ops (-85%)
Smugglers V (-80%)
Strike Suit Zero Director's Cut (-80%)
Terraria (-80%)
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (-80%)
Teslagrad (-75%)
Tetrobot and Co. (-75%)
The Frame {movie} (-50%)
The Gamers: Dorkness Rising {movie} (-75%)
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (-60%)
Torchlight (-85%)
Xenonauts (-60%)
Thx!
Matruchus: Gog has uploaded the upcoming PAX EAST 7 minute gameplay video for <span class="bold">Witcher 3</span> to gog.com
LiefLayer: It seems good but I cannot play this with my nvidia 650M... I think...
I have a good 4-core CPU i7 ivy bridged, enought RAM and a fast SSD but looking at the specs I think the GPU is not enough even to a minimum...
Well, in any case, I now have 30 games in the list, if I will buy it later, I'll pay it little and play it in a few years. I could play with it in about 3-4 years when my computer will really need to change it.
Surely to finish 30 games I'll put a few years (I'm pretty slow), also there when I'll play it will work perfectly (without lag).
In any case I can not do without mobility, then I will play again on portable even at the cost of playing the games a few years later.
In any case the nvidia 650m, the witcher 3 and a few other games aside, it will be sufficient for many other modern games for a few years (eg the last Batman seems to still work).
Well my new pc with r9 270x barely reaches minimal requierement for the graphics in TW3 so I will definitely abstain from buying until more is know on what kind of system this game will be playable in reality.
skeletonbow: Are you sure you didn't do it because you just wanted to be John Romero's bitch? ;oP hehehe
Dalthnock: Well...

Uh...

Hey, look behind you! A 3-headed Witcher!
http://www.videogameszone.de/screenshots/1280x1024/2010/05/John_Romero_makes_you_his_bitch.jpg

:)
TrevorWilliams: Made the mistake of counting what I bought this week. 50 games for myself (2 critical hits), 6 for gifting, and 2 movies. And this after planning to buy just three (and catching two of those at least). I'm not looking forward to my credit card bill.
Funny how Insomnia brings that about.

I consider it a social event where a sale broke out...
Dalthnock: Well...

Uh...

Hey, look behind you! A 3-headed Witcher!
skeletonbow: http://www.videogameszone.de/screenshots/1280x1024/2010/05/John_Romero_makes_you_his_bitch.jpg

:)
Dude, come clean. You MUST have at least thought about it yourself. I mean, that gorgeous hair... damn, son! Who wouldn't?
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Dalthnock
Nice to see I still have a chance to snag Consortium.
I'm back. Ready for another insomnia fun :)
gogamess: Anyone have a spare copy of Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition? My wallet is empty right now T___T bought too much in the promo

I can trade it for King of Dragon Pass or Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

Thanks T__T
I guess it is my turn again. Damned and I though I would finally stop spending money on things >.<
Check you PM :)