It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mcleodone: Really? its also the first saturday in month in slovenia?
Here in germany also - but this time i was gladly already awake
Matruchus: Yeah, its the same. I think its probably the same now across the whole EU.
that drill with the annoying alarm, it used to be on monday, at least in holland it did.
if you have it on saturday thats bad cause some people are off in the weekend(office people usually work from mo-fi)
store people and services work 24/7 every day
MarkoH01: Inquisitor just landed in your PM box to give you more time to write your report :)
(Sorry LiefLayer but I hope this is O.K. with you).
It's ok. you do not worry. you give the gift you decide to give it to whoever. I have received many gifts from other users (like you said yourself) ...

Among other things it is only since last summer that I entered the world of video games before I had only played a few games. Since I became a game developer, I started to get interested in this world. I started with a timeless classic Final Fantasy 7 and I am continuing to try all the old classics.

In any case, if I win a game that I have already, I want to give it to the community.
And my decision also affects all future promotions.

PS. I use Unity3d for my games.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by LiefLayer
alright i have to go, and maybe just maybe this will continue thru the day. But anyway, i am not waiting for anything regarding the remaining games. But it´s been really interesting to follow this thread. good morning, afternoon and night, and happy hunting. It seems it is a great community and i hope i will be able to participe more in the future
mcleodone: As were on the musical path of gaming i have to post once more this one blows me out of the socks every time again and i played the game for months at the c64 time
I have heard about Wizball but never played it back then, really nice track though. :)
Anyone got a spare copy of Inquisitor by chance? Friend of mine really would like to have that game but didn't got the chance to buy it.
Only game I could trade with is Wizardry 6+7, thou. :l
Mazam: but no such luck with the other game i was shooting for in Jade Empire. Is Jade Empire still up in que or did i miss my shot?
zeneve: I bought a gift code yesterday. You find it in your PM. Enjoy it.
Aaaand +1 for such kindness.

I don't want to see this Grimrock anymore - PLEASE! I'm really thinking of buying 20 giftcodes of the game to see what comes next ....
Tarnicus: My girlfriend is also born in October(15th), which is mid-spring here. I find it interesting that some countries start the seasons on the first of the month whereas others use the more natural transition of seasons based on equinoxes and solstices.
The_Blog: Winter isn't really over here tbh. Atleast not officially, but it already feels like spring. But it would be cool if it would be handled more dinamicly. Here winter ends in the northern hemisphere at the 20th of March. Afaik it ends at the 23th of September in the Southern Hemisphere.
Not officially in Australia. Somehow humans think that they can apply a random date (the first of the month) to begin a season, rather than the natural transition based on the solstices and equinoxes. Autumn starts here on March 1st, Winter June 1st, Spring September 1st and Summer December 1st.
Tarnicus: ...
Ha! Magic rep!
Attachments:
tarnicus.jpg (12 Kb)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by toxicTom
I got everything I wanted except for banished, which I missed :( Okay, next time.

Let's see what's coming after Keanerock.
MarkoH01: Aaaand +1 for such kindness.

I don't want to see this Grimrock anymore - PLEASE! I'm really thinking of buying 20 giftcodes of the game to see what comes next ....
Also considered buying one just out of pity, but managed to stay tough so far ;)
The_Blog: Lemon IceTea is great too. I rarely do it, but self made IceTea tastes great too.
Cue the "Would you like some natural lemonade?" jokes. :P
Mazam: but no such luck with the other game i was shooting for in Jade Empire. Is Jade Empire still up in que or did i miss my shot?
Wow. Seriously..thank you. That just made my night.
Mazam: Wow. Seriously..thank you. That just made my night.
You're welcome.
skeletonbow: Just started thinking ... *snip*
I want to say that even though I don't respond often to your verbosity, that I read almost everything I see you write and really appreciate your writing. Cheers mate! :)
Tarnicus: ...
toxicTom: Ha! Demonic rep!
FTFY ;)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by stg83