It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: Yeah, Legend of Keanerock looks like it might be around for a while. :) I got that one in an old Humble or Groupees bundle a few years ago or I'd grab a copy now. Haven't tried it out yet though.
skimmie: Its a very, very good rpg, as long as you are OK with old school design, I.e. grid based movement and a hardcore difficulty level. I had lots of fun with it.
Yeah, I'll try it out sometime. Only reason I haven't so far is $backlog yada yada. :)
Matruchus: Yeah, it doesn't help that it was a freebie on gog for a day or so a year ago. Plus everybody want's Grimrock 2.
skeletonbow: Grimrock was a freebie on GOG? Hrm, I must have missed that day or I'd have likely grabbed a freebie just to have it on my GOG shelf. Once in a while a promo skids past me unseen. :)

Just rifled through my collection and found it. I've got Grimrock 1.3.6 from Humble Bundle 7. Just logged in and found they updated it to 1.3.6. I bet there are a number of games I need to re-download that have been updated like this.

Boy, when you have hundreds and hundreds of games any/all of which can and do get updated randomly over time with or without your knowledge, the value proposition of something like GOG Galaxy client or Steam client auto-update mechanism sure shows its utility and worth. I think in the future I will restrict my purchases both in and out of bundles to just GOG and/or Steam games and not bother with other services or independent releases, it's just more convenient that way. :)
That is the reason I am looking forward to GOG Galaxy. I also stopped to store my games on my external harddrive. I still ahve about 50% of my collection but it is just too much data space. But it wsa usefull a few days ago when my inet stopped working and I started new playthrough of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Prypjat. A game I didn't have the time to play before. It is really good btw. Even better than Shadow of Chernobyl.
skeletonbow: Yeah, Legend of Keanerock looks like it might be around for a while. :) I got that one in an old Humble or Groupees bundle a few years ago or I'd grab a copy now. Haven't tried it out yet though.
bler144: If you load it up and start playing now, you juuuust might finish before they sell the remaining 600 copies ;)
LOL, well... maybe I'll do that... :)

Geralt_of_Rivia: If you have played and liked Dungeon Master back in the day you will love LoG.
Not familiar with that one I'm afraid. :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by skeletonbow
bler144: If you load it up and start playing now, you juuuust might finish before they sell the remaining 600 copies ;)
The_Blog: I think I took about 16-17 hours to finish Grimrock 1 so you really have to speedrun it to get it done in a few hours ^^
I was just joking. ;)
Matruchus: Yeah, it doesn't help that it was a freebie on gog for a day or so a year ago. Plus everybody want's Grimrock 2.
skeletonbow: Grimrock was a freebie on GOG? Hrm, I must have missed that day or I'd have likely grabbed a freebie just to have it on my GOG shelf. Once in a while a promo skids past me unseen. :)

Just rifled through my collection and found it. I've got Grimrock 1.3.6 from Humble Bundle 7. Just logged in and found they updated it to 1.3.6. I bet there are a number of games I need to re-download that have been updated like this.

Boy, when you have hundreds and hundreds of games any/all of which can and do get updated randomly over time with or without your knowledge, the value proposition of something like GOG Galaxy client or Steam client auto-update mechanism sure shows its utility and worth. I think in the future I will restrict my purchases both in and out of bundles to just GOG and/or Steam games and not bother with other services or independent releases, it's just more convenient that way. :)
Yeah, its always better to have a consolidated library then games spread allover the services.
skimmie: Its a very, very good rpg, as long as you are OK with old school design, I.e. grid based movement and a hardcore difficulty level. I had lots of fun with it.
skeletonbow: Yeah, I'll try it out sometime. Only reason I haven't so far is $backlog yada yada. :)
Sounds familiar. Recently I've started treating my backlog more like a library of sorts. If I want to play a specific kind of game at least I always have a few to choose from:)
List copied from Gargar's post.

Games Remaining In Current (final) Cycle:
A Bird Story (-60%)
A Story About My Uncle (-80%)
Aarklash Legacy (-80%)
Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition (-67%)
AI War Collection (-80%)
Alan Wake (-85%)
Alan Wake's American Nightmare (-85%)
Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%)
Anomaly 2 (-75%)
Anomaly Defenders (-75%)
Astebreed (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Battle Worlds: Kronos (-80%)
Blocks That Matter (-70%)
Broken Age Season Pass (-67%)
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Consortium: Master Edition, The (-80%)
Defender's Quest (-85%)
Desktop Dungeon (-67%)
Din's Curse (-75%)
Driftmoon (-85%)
Drox Operative (-75%)
Freedom Planet (-67%)
FTL: Advanced Edition (-75%)
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (-60%)
Halfway (-70%)
Ink {movie} (-50%)
Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass (-60%)
Last Federation, The (-75%)
Legend of Grimrock II (-50%)
Lumino City (-50%)
Mark of the Ninja Special Edition (-80%)
Metrocide (-60%)
MIND: Path to Thalamus (-75%)
Mousecraft (-70%)
Neverending Nightmares (-50%)
Papers, Please (-75%)
Pier Solar and the Great Architects (-67%)
PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%)
PixelJunk Shooter (-85%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Quest for Infamy (-80%)
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Shadowgate: Special Edition (-80%)
Shadowrun Returns (-80%)
Signal Ops (-85%)
Smugglers V (-80%)
Spacecom (-75%)
Strike Suit Zero Director's Cut (-80%)
Terraria (-80%)
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (-80%)
Teslagrad (-75%)
Tetrobot and Co. (-75%)
The Frame {movie} (-50%)
The Gamers: Dorkness Rising {movie} (-75%)
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (-60%)
Torchlight (-85%)
Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition (-85%)
Xenonauts (-60%)

Games, actual on first page:
Hammerwatch (-75%)
Legend of Grimrock (-80%)
Daliz: Oh yeah, got my Hammerwatch. Actually, three of them.. :)
Great job! Freaking love that game. Shame I never managed to convince any friends to play it with me.
Tarnicus: That's how I am with reality as opposed to fantasy :D But a guy can dream, right...? :P
opticq: But emulation is beautiful when you can upscale 3D games and play in widescreen. I'm planning on building a nice computer to play all the old games I never got to when I was younger.
I actually really love emulation but it didn't fit the story I was telling :) Thanks to Amiga emulation, I can still enjoy many of the classics that I loved. My 2 old Amiga 500s were thrown out (not by me) and I have very strong nostalgic memories associated with my friend Julian, who died falling off a ski lift in Chile. I'll never forget that guy, he was a ray of sunshine and a "top bloke" as we would say Down Under :)
opeter2: (::::::::::::::)
Vow this will take at least two to three more days.
I just noticed, that we have FRESH and FRESH TOO on main page. Nicely done, GoG :)
Is GOG gonna have a final round in which ALL the games on the list will be available all-at-once? (Like GOG usually did in the past; but there was once that GOG actually did not have a final day that put up everything on sales... the sales just ended.)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ktchong
Seeing the list of remaining games, I think I'll just try for criticals and maybe try to nab Din's Curse and Drox (already got Nox). The others are either too expensive right now or simply don't interest.
Right now I guess I'll sleep then.
ktchong: Is GOG gonna have a final round in which ALL the games on the list will be available all-at-once? (Like GOG usually did in the past; but there was once that GOG actually did not have a final day that put up everyone on sales.)
Nope, not this time :)
Matruchus: Vow this will take at least two to three more days.
Yep. :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by opeter2
ktchong: Is GOG gonna have a final round in which ALL the games on the list will be available all-at-once? (Like GOG usually did in the past; but there was once that GOG actually did not have a final day that put up everything on sales... the sales just ended.)
Those last day sales are only used for standard sales. In the Insomnia its three rounds and that's it.