It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: I once had an amazing orgy with a PC, a Sega Megadrive 2 (yes she was old but really did it for me) and am Amiga 500. Best night of my life! Someone tried to crash the orgy with an Amiga Emulator and we told that lemon to bugger off! The nerve to think that emulation could replace the real thing. That's like using a strap-on to replace the real thing. Sure it might fit but it isn't real :P
Dear Penthouse Letters...
foxworks: Then there's this regarding PC also getting the Wasteland 2 GOTY
Good to know, and thanks for the clarification.
Momo1991: Are you all still AWAKE? Go to sleep - momo says :-p
Must listen to Mama-Momo. =_= (Good to see you, Momo~!)

G'night all~! May you have many crits in my absence ^__^

EDIT: Actual tweet here
How can I have an indignant sense of outrage if you post facts like that? :(
Momo1991: Are you all still AWAKE? Go to sleep - momo says :-p
genkicolleen: Must listen to Mama-Momo. =_= (Good to see you, Momo~!)

G'night all~! May you have many crits in my absence ^__^
Goodnight, sleep well. =)
Tarnicus: I once had an amazing orgy with a PC, a Sega Megadrive 2
Ixamyakxim: I know I'm old when I hear "orgy with a... Sega..."

And immediately picture in my head me, a Sega, and the Sega mounted / attached to that weird thing that let it play "other" games. Was that like the CD hardware? I can't be the only one that remembers this right?
She was the cartridge model but I do remember the flashy CD one! Next time we partake in the aforementioned orgy, we will be inviting a Sybian and wearing VR goggles (hopefully) for a more modern experience :)
HunchBluntley: You are so brave, coming out as bi-platform gamer in a straight-PC gaming forum. I...I, too, have gone back and forth. Yeah, I'll say it: I've experimented with consoles. And I liked it!
Tarnicus: I once had an amazing orgy with a PC, a Sega Megadrive 2 (yes she was old but really did it for me) and an Amiga 500. Best night of my life! Someone tried to crash the orgy with an Amiga Emulator and we told that lemon to bugger off! The nerve to think that emulation could replace the real thing. That's like using a strap-on to replace the real thing. Sure it might fit but it isn't real :P
Now that's the kind of party to which high-school nerds dream of being invited.
high rated
CarrionCrow: Can't. Sale's still going. Might manage to pick up a free game. =)
For that to happen, the deals need to change first...
infinityeight: That name would work well for the hero of a romance novel.

Blake Stormcrow: a rugged yet handsome man. His tortured past has kept him from romance for a long time, but when he meets the beautiful and innocent Violet Caroline Blankenship, everything changes . . .
Tarnicus: I almost spat my beer on the screen reading that. It reminds me a parody of a short "romance" story I wrote many years ago, using atrocious sexual metaphors :)
I don't think I've ever read sexual metaphors that weren't atrocious in some way. (And I've written plenty of 'em myself over the years for different things. lol) I suddenly have a burning desire to read your parody.

Also, congratulations on the current rep, which made me grin. (666 ftw!)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by penumbren
Tarnicus: Yeah nowhere did it state exclusive, just that the Pee-Ess Fore will get it.
bugamn: So why are people so angry?
a) lack of sleep; b) game which causes (a) not appearing on GOG's insomnia promo page; (c) not enough people purchasing the games to make (a) and (b) go away.
high rated

EDIT: Actual tweet here
Dread to think of the price tag.
Tarnicus: I once had an amazing orgy with a PC, a Sega Megadrive 2 (yes she was old but really did it for me) and an Amiga 500. Best night of my life! Someone tried to crash the orgy with an Amiga Emulator and we told that lemon to bugger off! The nerve to think that emulation could replace the real thing. That's like using a strap-on to replace the real thing. Sure it might fit but it isn't real :P
JDelekto: Now that's the kind of party to which high-school nerds dream of being invited.
Yeah, yeah. You take that non-cartridge media. Look at that resolution, those DPI. Damn that's sweet.
JDelekto: Now that's the kind of party to which high-school nerds dream of being invited.
I was a High-School nerd and no, not really.
Tarnicus: I once had an amazing orgy with a PC, a Sega Megadrive 2
Ixamyakxim: I know I'm old when I hear "orgy with a... Sega..."

And immediately picture in my head me, a Sega, and the Sega mounted / attached to that weird thing that let it play "other" games. Was that like the CD hardware? I can't be the only one that remembers this right?
Yes, and the first time I got to play "Night Trap" and see Dana Plato in her nighties. :)
CarrionCrow: Can't. Sale's still going. Might manage to pick up a free game. =)
HypersomniacLive: For that to happen, the deals need to change first...
I've got time. Virtually no money after round one, but still...-laughs-