It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: Should I play Banished, Banner Saga, or Arcanum first? Any input?
Played Arcanum and Banished. Arcanum if you've lot of time on your hands and Banished if not.
At least my Banished games ended pretty soon. :(
LinustheBold: There is more, and I can't think of it right now. I keep wanting to say, "To stamp out burning ducks." There's one that ends with "Voila les elephants, herding through the jungle," but I forget the setup - take over from me!
Crewdroog: ok here is how the joke goes :) and I'm so glad you said this one 'cause it's a favorite and I forgot about it

What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of elephants running through the jungle?
Look! A herd of elephants!

What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of elephants with sunglasses on running through the jungle?
Nothing! he didn't recognize them.

What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of giraffes with sunglasses on running through the jungle?
You won't fool me again, elephants!
Awesome. I don't think I knew the giraffe part.

What's green and has four legs and will kill you if it jumps on you from out of a tree?
angelagnostic: I am starting to really regret not buying Banished when it was up. Don't think it's coming round again either. Hmmmm.
Don't worry.

Games included in previous insomnia sales, appeared again during the next big regular sales, with the same discount. The only negative is that some games could be part of a bundle, so they couldn't be bought separately.
I would go for Arcanum.
opticq: Obviously the correct answer is Nox.
Mahaha XD Except that I don't own Nox, so that won't work ;D
But in all seriousness, I say Banished.
what about all at once XD

more seriously Arcanum , however it's a bit long.

can"t tell for others they are in my backlog, so..... i play divine divinity actually , and trying to avoid bugs >_>
Post edited March 07, 2015 by DyNaer
advancedhero: Well, I think I've had enough, it's getting late here. I must say I was a little disappointed that I couldn't buy the X-wings games, but there's always the anticipation of the next major gog sale. It would appear we're in a bit of a Keane rut here.
Not really a Keane rut, considering that Shadowfall started at 900! However, sorry you couldn't get the X-wings games. They are classic.
Crewdroog: ok here is how the joke goes :) and I'm so glad you said this one 'cause it's a favorite and I forgot about it

What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of elephants running through the jungle?
Look! A herd of elephants!

What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of elephants with sunglasses on running through the jungle?
Nothing! he didn't recognize them.

What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of giraffes with sunglasses on running through the jungle?
You won't fool me again, elephants!
JDelekto: I never herd of elephants before. Go figure.
Heyyy-oh!
Hey guys new here and all, man oh man I am just waiting for the Alan Wake games so I can get them but at the rate the games are cycling through it'll take hours! Is there any way at all I acn be alterted to them coming up? Because I know for a fact I won't be able to be up all night to get them. What do I do? Those are the last games I want to get but I don't want to miss them
DyNaer: what about all at once XD
I'm all for multi-tasking, but playing three games literally at the same time is a bit beyond my tracking abilities XD
Arcanum is a long and deep game. It will take much time to be finished.
JDelekto: Ugh, I keep seeing all these posts where people have missed games that I managed to catch during the promo, but already owned them. I would have tried for a 'freebie' if I thought I could win one or perhaps pay it forward for someone looking for one.
angelagnostic: No, it's my fault - I didn't miss it, I sat watching the ticker go down on my phone while doing other stuff at work and have only checked out longer gameplay videos now I'm at home. Is it worth the normal price? The Dev seems really canny and it may be worth supporting him by paying full whack...
To be honest, I can't answer that. It's another game I have which I have not yet had the time to play. :(
staredcraft: Hey guys new here and all, man oh man I am just waiting for the Alan Wake games so I can get them but at the rate the games are cycling through it'll take hours! Is there any way at all I acn be alterted to them coming up? Because I know for a fact I won't be able to be up all night to get them. What do I do? Those are the last games I want to get but I don't want to miss them
Trust me the Alan Wake games will be up a looong time. Don't worry
vanchann: Arcanum is a long and deep game. It will take much time to be finished.
Excellent to know, thank you :) I'll go for Banished for now~