It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elinnea: Oops, I still have a gift version of Little Big Adventure hanging around that I haven't given away. I guess the market will be saturated now...
genkicolleen: Me, too. I'm amazed at how fast it's going!
You spoke too soon.
This should be interesting.

The newer games are less saturated, but cost more. Will they finish before the older games with established reputations as quality products that have been put on sale repeatedly?
IanM: Anyone finding games keeping coming back into the cart after you delete them? I clicked KRZ and a couple of others on my wishlist and decided not to buy. After deleting them it still keeps showing one item in the cart, but then clicking through to the checkout the list is empty.
I've been having that too; it's kind of annoying.
IanM: Anyone finding games keeping coming back into the cart after you delete them? I clicked KRZ and a couple of others on my wishlist and decided not to buy. After deleting them it still keeps showing one item in the cart, but then clicking through to the checkout the list is empty.
It does that on my phone, but has not done it on my laptop. It is annoying too.
Have you checked they arent free? - Hitting the purchase button adds nothing to my cart at all - even refreshing the page etc
Tannath: French store launch then?
That's correct.
high rated
Shendue: How do freebies work this time around?
Same way as in Spring Insomnia.
Tannath: Fall promo.
Leonard03: Was that when Torchlight was free as well?
Sorry, my mistake, LBA was free during the French store launch. As for Torchlight I think it was last years Summer Sale.
Sachys: Have you checked they arent free? - Hitting the purchase button adds nothing to my cart at all - even refreshing the page etc
It only happens if you try to purchase from the game page -- not when you try from the home page.
New Fresh deal: Strike Suit Zero Director's Cut (-80%) [150]
Multiple times, only certain way is to clear the cart from the front page.
Sachys: Have you checked they arent free? - Hitting the purchase button adds nothing to my cart at all - even refreshing the page etc
genkicolleen: It only happens if you try to purchase from the game page -- not when you try from the home page.
O_____o

...sounds like sex for married people!
Sachys: That was June / July 2013
Weird I missed it.
No, that was during the summer sale.

Strike Suit Zero is a good space combat game. with some very welcome old school dogfights, if a little confusing at times.

I have the non-director's cut version.

Leonard03: Weird I missed it.
It was a flash freebie, I think you only had an hour to grab it.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
I got Strike Suit Zero as a freebie. Yay!