It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: Ok guys. Last trivia Round for this sale :)
Please only participate of you actually want the game. And also please do not participate if you already won in the earlier Trivia Rounds. Just write your answer in thsi thread. The first peson with the correct answer wins the Reward. I'll contact the winners once every answer has been answered.

============ RIDDLE ROUND NR.3 ============

Question 1:
Who is the main protagonist in Spellforce The Order of Dawn?

Reward:
Spellforce Platinum

Question 2:
The Super Mario World character Yohi is based of a certain animal group. What is the name of this group?

Reward:
Battle Worlds: Kronos

Question 3:
What color did the ressources have in the game Command & Conquer: Red Alert?

Reward:
Freedom Planet

============================================
Q2: Dinosaur i guess
stg83: Indeed, those zombies always come out when you least expect. But hopefully there will be another sale soon on GOG that has Dead State on it as well. :)
Oh, I'm confident there will be. As it stands, it's no big tragedy that I missed it. My backlog is so huge it's starting to become sentient and I really should lop off some of its tentacles before feeding it.
ormaybemidgets: I'm kind of intrigued by Among the Sleep, but I'm a bit of a wimp with horror games. How scary is it? >.>
Did you get a chance to look at the trailer yet? It looks more like atmospheric horror (I have it, but have not played it yet); however, I do not get the impression that it has any evil looking humanoid things jumping out at you from the shadows (ala Outlast).
Doh! Away for the whole insomnia sale just about :/
Please only participate of you actually want the game. And also please do not participate if you already won in the earlier Trivia Rounds. Just write your answer in thsi thread. The first peson with the correct answer wins the Reward. I'll contact the winners once every answer has been answered.

Question 1:

Reward:
Spellforce Platinum

Question 2:
The Super Mario World character Yohi is based of a certain animal group. What is the name of this group?

Reward:

Question 3:

Reward:
Freedom Planet

Q1: The Phoenix Bearer
dgwake: The funny thing is being able to say "no you didn't miss what you wanted. check your PM" was the best part for me
genkicolleen: Isn't that fun? ^__^

ws.kimble: Heh heh did not mean any offense .. I didn't want to come off sounding condescending or like a smartarse. However that game is one of my mom's favorite games. That and Dragon Age .. all of them .. in fact I bought her the the limited edition Inquisition for her xbox lol.
genkicolleen: No offense taken, I simply don't understand why it's surprising that a mother would like gaming! You're surrounded by female gamers here and don't even know it! ;)
Oh lol I wasn't even thinking that route. Quite a few of my friends are female gamers. I was thinking more of the line of your mama jokes .. but cool.

Question 1:

Reward:
Spellforce Platinum

Question 2:

Reward:

Question 3:

Reward:
Freedom Planet

Q2 - Yohi = Yoshi? Then yes, dinosaur or some type.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ArtisticMinstrel

Question 1:

Reward:
Spellforce Platinum

Question 2:

Reward:

Question 3:

Reward:
Freedom Planet

Q2: It's a reptile.
trentonlf: You should have said something and I would have picked you up a copy! *goes in search of Dead State*
Now, don't you get any ideas in your head. See my previous post: my backlog is beginning to scare me. :P
ws.kimble: Strangely my mom really really loves that game. I am actually not joking.
genkicolleen: *totally serious question* Why should you be joking? I'm a mom and I play all kinds of games!
I'm a grandfather and I play lots of different games too! :)

Question 1:

Reward:
Spellforce Platinum

Question 2:

Reward:

Question 3:

Reward:
Freedom Planet

Question 2: Dinosaurs.
paladin181: I went out for a bit. Did I miss Grimrock II or Shadows HK??
Grargar: Nah. We're among a sacred sleep. ;)
Nice to wake and see that :)

Question 1:

Reward:
Spellforce Platinum

Question 2:

Reward:

Question 3:

Reward:
Freedom Planet

Q1. Rohen Tahir

Edit: Oh Wait, Rohen is the ANtagonist...the Rune Warrior is the protagonist...
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Manse
Matruchus: Was ist der deutsche name der serie? Auch wie nennt man Snorks auf deutsch. Die series war auch geil.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Es war einmal ... der Mensch.
Ich hab jetzt die zweite series gefunden :) Und zwar heisst sie Es war einmal das Leben

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vCCk8GtzAQ
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Matruchus

Question 1:

Reward:
Spellforce Platinum

Question 2:

Reward:

Question 3:

Reward:
Freedom Planet

bugamn: Question 2: Dinosaurs.
Q2: He's just a Yoshi. that's the name of that species.