It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That was the Legend of Nox, ladies and gentlemen.

FINAL SEASONED DEAL: Bard's Tale, The (-80%) [250]
opticq: You're joking.

I had a crit on Nox and then GOGbear.
Go back to the page you got a hit from, make sure it's the same code in the address as the one you crit and refresh until it works. You should still have it.
I'm trying to get it...but it's laging....please tell me.....
At last I got my precious Nox, mere minutes before a movie I want to watch starts on TV (Moonrise Kingdom).
deleted
Ha! 2nd crit, on Nox, which I already own and which, like my first crit game, is selling for $1.49. Well, it will make someone happy, down the line.
Got my 3rd crit on Nox. I only have to wait for Legend of Grimrock and I'm finally done with Insomnia.
Only 3min and 44 seconds to clear 250 copies of Nox.

The bards tale is the last game in the seasoned category.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by MissFable
Oh my... http://static.gog.com/www/default/-img/overcapacity.jpg :P
Yay, got my TIE Fighter *dances like Snoopy with face up in air*

At the end of all this I'm going to need to sort through the pile I actually purchased and see if there's any I don't want. Dang you impulse purchases!
HunchBluntley: If you got a free game you don't want, and forgot to get it as a gift, try contacting Support. In many cases, they'll gladly convert any such games into gift code which you can then give away. (Just make sure not to download anything from those games -- not even bonus materials -- as that will mean they're yours permanently!)
aspower: Actually, I tried this and was told by support that they don't do that for games obtained in promos like this.
Ah. Well, i was worth a shot.
Say, what was up since I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream & Inquisition?
Woo hoo! Second crit, this time on Nox! You beautiful game, you! :D
Attachments:
BAM ! Crit on Bard"s Tale!
So how many have just been sitting around waiting for tie fighter?