It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New Seasoned Deal: Red Faction 2 (-80%) [50]
Post edited March 06, 2015 by paladin181
BobbyTastic: Meh, I missed the Fallout freebies. Wasn't paying enough attention. :(
Dachenko11: Fallout freebies? When did that happen?
December 2013, I think, right before the games were removed from GOG.
thank you kindly :)
kaileeena: Wohooo a crit hit at last, although it is on a game I already own. Anyone interested in Legend of Kyrandia, The (Book One)?
tinflowers: : )
Totally, if available.
check your PM
ymerejsasnak: Well I've decided to give away Spellforce Platinum. I want nothing in return (except good karma, I guess).

But...it was my second critical hit. I want to give it to someone who hasn't gotten any freebies yet. If you want this game, and haven't gotten anything free yet (I'll just have to trust you...BE HONEST! :) ) just say so.
Just out of curiosity, what game are you waiting on?
ymerejsasnak: Well I've decided to give away Spellforce Platinum. I want nothing in return (except good karma, I guess).

But...it was my second critical hit. I want to give it to someone who hasn't gotten any freebies yet. If you want this game, and haven't gotten anything free yet (I'll just have to trust you...BE HONEST! :) ) just say so.
Would like it but I got only one crit so far....
Okay, it's question time - is there someone here who maybe picked up Age of Wonders 2 and 3, but doesn't have 1?

Or maybe someone who picked up Little Big Adventure 2 but doesn't have 1?
Grargar: Seasoned deal: Red Faction 2 (-80%) [50]
Last of the Nordic bye-bye games in this sale. And a mercifully low quantity to shift.
So I'm gonna guess nobody has any gift copies of Gex?

wizardofid: Would like it but I got only one crit so far....
Same, first day of the sale, Septerra Core, been a dry spell since.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by BobbyTastic
Grargar: My 3rd critical hit, this time on Legend of Kyrandia.
Nice, congrats on your hat trick Grargar. :)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by stg83
MissFable: I suggest playing what you got already. If you want to play a fantasy game with inquisition themes there are better then the "inquisition" for instance "Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition ".
niky45: huh, you just added *another* game to my wishlist.

I'm not clearing my backlog in years I tell you.

but thanks, I guess. ;)
I try not to think about how many games I have on backlog; several games in my backlog are never going to be played because I got them as part of a bundle that had a game I wanted.
Damn, Legend of Kyrandia was on? While I was having a dinner?

I mean really? Really??? Stupid insomnia sale, can't have a family dinner for half an hour .....
mrkgnao: Why is that?
stg83: Because one game is not my type and the other I already own. Still haven't gotten a crit on any game that I genuinely interested in acquiring so far. :)
Perhaps, then, you should feign disinterest when you click the button for a game you genuinely want. Whistle in a nonchalant manner to make GOG think you don't really care that much about the game.

trentonlf: Just out of curiosity, what game are you waiting on?
Nothing specific anymore. I'm just sticking around to see what pops up, and lurking here 'cause it's kind of entertaining.
IAmSinistar: 8 Seasoned games left...
IanM: anyone got an up to date list of what's left?

thanks
I don't know about fresh but here is whats left on seasoned.
Seasoned round 3
Nox (-75%) [150]
STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Special Edition (-50%) [200]
Bard's Tale, The (-80%) [150]
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition (-75%) [150]
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (-80%) [150]
Darkstone (-75%) [100]
Shadow Man (-75%) [100]