It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My 3rd critical hit, this time on Legend of Kyrandia.
ws.kimble: LOL instead of having one long sale every few months .. they should have a mad 10 mins every day (or twice a day) where for 10 mins it cycles through their entire catalog selling games for 60% to 90% off .. but the catch is the games only appears for 5 seconds.
Or they could not destroy their servers and enrage their customer base.
ElTerprise: Yes. it also this key in your account under gifts if you send it to your email.
paladin181: Isn't this only if you have Barefoot Essentials? I know every gift I ever bought is there (if it wasn't cashed in) regardless of the email I sent it to.
Damn you're right.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
niky45: huh, so, can anybody sell me on inquisitor?

If I already have a ton of RPGs (DnD collection, plus spiderweb collection, plus some more) waiting to be played?
MissFable: I suggest playing what you got already. If you want to play a fantasy game with inquisition themes there are better then the "inquisition" for instance "Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition ".
I bought both this sale. And I'm not even Catholic.
mobeck: How is it that inquisitor is a fresh game? I could swear I played this back in the 90's I think there was even a version produced for Super Nintendo.
sithocan: Game info states release date as 2012.
It is old style, but only in... style. ;)
mcleodone: The keys were disabled then? Was there a refund? paid is paid
I get into gog right after fallout was given for free for a short time - bad luck. But its ok there is enough other stuff here to discover
The keys are still valid. Gift keys don't go away even if the games do.. Speaking of...
stg83: snip
Do you have Tactics? I'd trade some good stuff for that.
Crol3993: I would love dungeon keeaper or age of wonder if they are still free =)
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs for AoW. :)
Thank You =D
I get into gog right after fallout was given for free for a short time - bad luck. But its ok there is enough other stuff here to discover
No I actually got all those keys from the special promo where the Fallout games were given out for free to all the members of GOG. So I would look really stupid asking them for a refund on the freebies. ;)
Wohooo a crit hit at last, although it is on a game I already own. Anyone interested in Legend of Kyrandia, The (Book One)?
CarrionCrow: Thank you. Button's showing up again, and the game has been sent. Hopefully you enjoy it. =)
MissFable: Between Legend of Grimrock and Nexus: Jupiter incident I am set for some very enjoyable -and from what I here very difficult- Gaming sessions.
Sounds a bit like my menu. Thanks to the recommendations of the floating metal murder machine known as Sinistar there, I now have Legend of Grimrock 2 and the Escape Goat games.
So when I'm not being killed in a platformer, I can be killed in an RPG.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Meh, I missed the Fallout freebies. Wasn't paying enough attention. :(
I never got the chance to buy the fallout series here, I do have them on disc=) I just have to figure out on how to make them fit my whole screen and the color scheme is all wacky. Same problem with diablo.
paladin181: Do you have Tactics? I'd trade some good stuff for that.
Sorry, unfortunately all the keys were rendered invalid when the Fallout games were officially removed from GOG.
paladin181: The keys are still valid. Gift keys don't go away even if the games do.
Actually...

Quote: "Gift-codes for these three games acquired in our recent giveaway are no longer valid. However, if you own a gift-code for any or all of them that was purchased outside of the said giveaway, you'll still be able to redeem it in the foreseeable future."
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Tannath
stg83: Yeah me too, that was about the time when I got active on the forums during the very first insomnia promo. The huge list mostly filled with Fallout on my gifts tab is a constant reminder of all those useless keys.
I don't know about gift keys but the copies I got during the free fallout promo still work fine. Have you tried redeeming any of those keys or was specifically stated that unredeemed keys would no longer work?