It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PalioDeMonte: Good morning! *hugs and waves*

Today seems to be a fine day in Berlin, cold, blue sky, all that I like about winter. Let's enjoy this day, and then start the weekend with playing some games :D
Good morning. =)

Glad you're enjoying the day already. Had my fill of winter, it can go away now. Playing games sounds like fun, though.
moonshineshadow: Well you'll be stopped once you buy 5 copies of every game on one day. Since that is the limit of the copies you can buy per game, after that you'll be blocked and if you are lucky the block will be gone after 24h otherwise you need to wait for support to fix it :P
Yeah, right, they introduced that limit a while ago. Not very likely to hit it ;-)

If I wanted to buy a lot of single gift codes for one game (who did that some years ago?) I would probably contact support first, to see if there was an easier way than running though checkout every single time...
zeogold: I'll fix that shortly.
Edit: Fixed.
Thanks... I guess.

How's that working? AFAIK you need multiple up/down votes to influence rep, no?
Post edited February 12, 2016 by toxicTom
moonshineshadow: Well you'll be stopped once you buy 5 copies of every game on one day. Since that is the limit of the copies you can buy per game, after that you'll be blocked and if you are lucky the block will be gone after 24h otherwise you need to wait for support to fix it :P
toxicTom: Yeah, right, they introduced that limit a while ago. Not very likely to hit it ;-)
If I wanted to buy a lot of single gift codes for one game (who did that some years ago?) I would probably contact support first, to see if there was an easier way than running though checkout every single time...
Well... I hit it for one game... and of course the block did not go away after 24h, I had to contact support. In the end it took several days before it got sorted out. Teaches me not to gift the same game to several people :D
moonshineshadow: Well... I hit it for one game... and of course the block did not go away after 24h, I had to contact support. In the end it took several days before it got sorted out. Teaches me not to gift the same game to several people :D
Maybe they want to enforce variety ;-)
Post edited February 12, 2016 by toxicTom
zeogold: I'll fix that shortly.
Edit: Fixed.
toxicTom: Thanks... I guess.

I'm the fastest keyboard in the West, buddy boy. I just did a search of your name and +1ed about 6 or so random posts of yours. Took me about a minute and a half, tops.
toxicTom: Thanks... I guess.

zeogold: I'm the fastest keyboard in the West, buddy boy. I just did a search of your name and +1ed about 6 or so random posts of yours. Took me about a minute and a half, tops.
That does not do anything. As long as no other people also upvote the same posts, nothing will change ;-)
zeogold: I'm the fastest keyboard in the West, buddy boy. I just did a search of your name and +1ed about 6 or so random posts of yours. Took me about a minute and a half, tops.
Thanks! And here I was afraid you were using bots/alt accounts like some of the bad boys here. Sorry for suspecting that.

I sometimes serial-upvote in the GG thread, but of course with the massive downrepping going on there that's like a drop in the bucket...
moonshineshadow: That does not do anything. As long as no other people also upvote the same posts, nothing will change ;-)
No, it does. I've done it before and also had it done to me. If you +1 enough posts of the same person, it'll eventually raise their rep by 1 point as soon as you hit the correct number, whatever it is. I may have understated with "6 or so", but I do know it works.
Either that, or you guys are as fast as me. Which I doubt.
*blows on keyboard*

toxicTom: Thanks! And here I was afraid you were using bots/alt accounts like some of the bad boys here. Sorry for suspecting that.
Now, now. I'm the Puzzlemaster. I'm honest, pal. I only cheat at cards, dice, and mahjong, but never foruming.
Post edited February 12, 2016 by zeogold
PalioDeMonte: Good morning! *hugs and waves*

Today seems to be a fine day in Berlin, cold, blue sky, all that I like about winter. Let's enjoy this day, and then start the weekend with playing some games :D
toxicTom: *hugs*

Winter?? We have snowdrops and crocuses and some of the bushes are growing leaves and even blossoms...
Winter means for me: cold. I don't need snow, a cold sunny day is totally fine for me :D These days have some special light, with the sun standing quite low. I love them.

CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Glad you're enjoying the day already. Had my fill of winter, it can go away now. Playing games sounds like fun, though.
Good morning, crow. Hope you're doing well.

Yes, sounds like fun and I need some. The past two weeks have been kind of exhausting.

If the weather is good, I might also go out for a walk and have some cake or apfelstrudel. Actually I like every season, because each has it's beauties. But I need daylight - no rain, few clouds. Then I don't care about the temperature :D
Post edited February 12, 2016 by PalioDeMonte
moonshineshadow: That does not do anything. As long as no other people also upvote the same posts, nothing will change ;-)
zeogold: No, it does. I've done it before and also had it done to me. If you +1 enough posts of the same person, it'll eventually raise their rep by 1 point as soon as you hit the correct number, whatever it is. I may have understated with "6 or so", but I do know it works.
*blows on keyboard*

toxicTom: Thanks! And here I was afraid you were using bots/alt accounts like some of the bad boys here. Sorry for suspecting that.
zeogold: Now, now. I'm the Puzzlemaster. I'm honest, pal. I only cheat at cards, dice, and mahjong, but never foruming.
You still haven't given me an answer on the last riddle I gave you, Puzzlemaster.
zeogold: No, it does. I've done it before and also had it done to me. If you +1 enough posts of the same person, it'll eventually raise their rep by 1 point as soon as you hit the correct number, whatever it is. I may have understated with "6 or so", but I do know it works.
*blows on keyboard*

Now, now. I'm the Puzzlemaster. I'm honest, pal. I only cheat at cards, dice, and mahjong, but never foruming.
GreenDamsel: You still haven't given me an answer on the last riddle I gave you, Puzzlemaster.
Which one was that?
I'd better get to it before Gnostic shows up and drags me back to the cave I was banned from.
GreenDamsel: You still haven't given me an answer on the last riddle I gave you, Puzzlemaster.
zeogold: Which one was that?
I'd better get to it before Gnostic shows up and drags me back to the cave I was banned from.
The one with the gods.
zeogold: Which one was that?
GreenDamsel: The one with the gods.
Relist it. It's gonna take ages for me to find it.
GreenDamsel: The one with the gods.
zeogold: Relist it. It's gonna take ages for me to find it.
Meh don't have time to search it again. It isn't my job anyway. You want the title of puzzlemaster, you work for it.
zeogold: Relist it. It's gonna take ages for me to find it.
GreenDamsel: Meh don't have time to search it again. It isn't my job anyway. You want the title of puzzlemaster, you work for it.
Why, you incandescent beanbag. You dare make the Puzzlemaster actually work?!
Fine, fine. I found it by searching my name:
Three gods A, B, and C are called, in no particular order, Veritas, Mendacium, and Fortuna. Veritas always speaks truly, Mendacium always speaks falsely, but whether Fortuna speaks truly or falsely is a completely random matter. Your task is to determine the identities of A, B, and C by asking three yes-no questions; each question must be put to exactly one god. The gods understand English, but will answer all questions in their own language, in which the words for yes and no are da and ja, in some order. You do not know which word means which.
I'm not sure if it's fair of me to accept this one since I've heard it before. It's the infamous "Hardest Logic Puzzle Ever" by George Boolos, is it not? It'd take me a minute or two to remember what to do, but I know that I've seen the answer.