It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Noooo :'-O
Maybe it will show up in the sale if I complain at the right time, like I did yesterday :-p

And more random dates, just for fun...
Activision's last release : October 1, 2012 (Spycraft)
Square Enix : August 18, 2015 (Revenant. Though ElT tells me it only took so long because GOG was busy fixing it. Otherwise, Gex would be the next newest release from Square Enix on November 25, 2014)
Luckily Ubisoft still likes us. They had a break for about 2 years I think, but they have released a few lately.
It's your fault, you have been teasing me with the game as well. :-)
*takes extra stars from the jar just to be sure Agent tries his best*
(But on a serious note I don't mind, I am not sure I will be up to playing it at the moment anyway.)

Someone said Ubisoft was possibly only due to CD Red allowing Uplay to sell The Witcher 3 on discount before GOG did. But who knows.
ddickinson: Poor Noodles the chicken. :-(

*big silly hug*
Actually it was rather rich...

:-P

*thanks for cheering me up hugs*
toxicTom: Actually it was rather rich...

:-P

*thanks for cheering me up hugs*
So you picked up a rich bird and never shared the money with us? That is mean, just wait until I tell your wife. :-)

(Bird is sometimes used as a slang term in the UK for a woman, although not a very polite or respectful term mostly. But it works for the purpose of the joke.) :-)

*glad I could help hug*
*hugs and waves*
ddickinson: It's your fault, you have been teasing me with the game as well. :-)
*takes extra stars from the jar just to be sure Agent tries his best*
(But on a serious note I don't mind, I am not sure I will be up to playing it at the moment anyway.)

Someone said Ubisoft was possibly only due to CD Red allowing Uplay to sell The Witcher 3 on discount before GOG did. But who knows.
*jumps up and tries to take back Owl's stars from DD* Hmph >:'-(',,'',','
[/5-year old approach] :-)

Huh. Haven't heard anything about possible reasons. All I can say is I hope Ubi keeps up the releases. There are plenty more I'd like to see here.
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
*big WednesMoon hug*
Happy February 10th. Hopefully a good one ?
Post edited February 10, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: *big WednesMoon hug*
*big return hug*
Well.... how about we change the topic? ;-)
*big hug and the hope that your day is going well?*

Edit: *topic changing hug*

Erm... how about the upcoming release?
http://www.gog.com/game/the_flame_in_the_flood

AgentBirdnest: *jumps up and tries to take back Owl's stars from DD* Hmph >:'-(',,'',','
[/5-year old approach] :-)

Huh. Haven't heard anything about possible reasons. All I can say is I hope Ubi keeps up the releases. There are plenty more I'd like to see here.
You can have them back once you work your magic. :-)

*big silly hug*
Post edited February 10, 2016 by ddickinson
Looks neat. I like when GoG doesn't tease me by just putting up a "blank" game in the upcoming list. I needs screenshots! ;)

What's the thing riding on the front of the raft?
AgentBirdnest: *big WednesMoon hug*
It's my doggie's birthday here, so that's a plus. I... haven't gotten him a present yet. Though I'm sure he'll be happy to play in the snow later on this evening.
Post edited February 10, 2016 by Ixamyakxim
moonshineshadow: *big return hug*
*Oogling "random topics"* ... okay, here we go!
What are some things that you should not say at a funeral? :-)
ddickinson: You can have them back once you work your magic. :-)

*big silly hug*
No problem... I watched all of David Copperfield's TV specials when I was a kid... this should be easy ,'',','):-|
Pick a number, a colour, and an animal.
Post edited February 10, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Ixamyakxim: Looks neat. I like when GoG doesn't tease me by just putting up a "blank" game in the upcoming list. I needs screenshots! ;)

What's the thing riding on the front of the raft?

It's my doggie's birthday here, so that's a plus. I... haven't gotten him a present yet. Though I'm sure he'll be happy to play in the snow later on this evening.
I like the aesthetics, but $20 procedurally generated rogue-lite survival games are not really my thing. And it is a dog with her on the raft.

And speaking of dogs, happy birthday to your little doggie!

AgentBirdnest: No problem... I watched all of David Copperfield's TV specials when I was a kid... this should be easy ,'',','):-|
Pick a number, a colour, and an animal.
Number: 13.

Colour: Fallow (one of the oldest colour names in the English language).

Animal: The Fallow Deer. :-)
Ixamyakxim: It's my doggie's birthday here, so that's a plus. I... haven't gotten him a present yet. Though I'm sure he'll be happy to play in the snow later on this evening.
Well, then happy birthday, doggie! How old is the little guy?
ddickinson: *big hug and the hope that your day is going well?*
Edit: *topic changing hug*
Erm... how about the upcoming release?
http://www.gog.com/game/the_flame_in_the_flood
*big hug*
Hmm... not sure about that. Can't really see myself playing that, but on the other hand the info on the gamepage is not really a lot, so Ill probably look at it again when it is released :D

moonshineshadow: *big return hug*
AgentBirdnest: *Oogling "random topics"* ... okay, here we go!
What are some things that you should not say at a funeral? :-)
o.O
Random topic oogling sounds like fun :D
ddickinson: Number: 13.

Colour: Fallow (one of the oldest colour names in the English language).

Animal: The Fallow Deer. :-)
You were thinking of 13, Fallow, and a Fallow Deer. B-|
[/trick over]
moonshineshadow: *big hug*
Hmm... not sure about that. Can't really see myself playing that, but on the other hand the info on the gamepage is not really a lot, so Ill probably look at it again when it is released :D
Would it kill you to make your wishlist 100 games long so we can all gift you all the time. :-)

*big hug*

AgentBirdnest: You were thinking of 13, Fallow, and a Fallow Deer. B-|
[/trick over]
Ha, wrong! I was thinking of 7 but put 13. You failed. :-)

*more silly hugs*
ddickinson:
Thanks! Doubly so for explaining what the thing on the raft was (I see it now, after looking through a few other shots - looks like the little guy is wearing a vest or pack).

AgentBirdnest: Well, then happy birthday, doggie! How old is the little guy?
Thanks also! He's four today. Goes by so quickly.