It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: You just can't help being mean can you. I am not allowed any champaign. :-(

[...]
I figured as much, hence I didn't offer you a glass, and just raised the bottle. But here, you can have my piece of the cake. ;-P

ddickinson: [...]

Thank you, and thank you for dressing up in the pink costume and dancing. :-)

[...]
It kind of felt appropriate with you being a farm girl and all. ;-)

Wait.. I got a hug voluntarily from Hyper! This really is a great day. :-)

[...]
Yet you called me mean, I think you just enjoy badmouthing me. ;-P

Excellent news, DD, very happy for you!
ddickinson: Yay for no more classes... For now. :-) .
Yay. Thank you :D
ddickinson:
**Sneak in the thread like a ninja and steal a part of cake**
I'm sooooooo happy for you DD :)))))))))))
That was plucking long, but you made it... woohoo !!!!!!!!!
♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪
CarrionCrow: -laughs- I look like a rhino and scream like a Tasmanian Devil. Neither of those things are exactly chock full of attractiveness.

Good point. I guess it's just the day-to-day that I take for granted and get annoyed with at times.
This is the internet, there is a fetish for everything. :-)

I think we all do, I am sure I would be doing it if I was not stuck and unable to do so.

HypersomniacLive: I figured as much, hence I didn't offer you a glass, and just raised the bottle. But here, you can have my piece of the cake. ;-P
No thanks, you are more than welcome to some cake. :-)

HypersomniacLive: It kind of felt appropriate with you being a farm girl and all. ;-)
Well that was sweet. But I get the feeling you already had that costume before knowing me. :-)

HypersomniacLive: Yet you called me mean, I think you just enjoy badmouthing me. ;-P

Excellent news, DD, very happy for you!
When do I ever bad mouth you? *tried to look all innocent*
Besides, you know I like you and it is all just playful banter. You big meanie! :-)

*big thank you hug*

Empress_Owl: **Sneak in the thread like a ninja and steal a part of cake**
I'm sooooooo happy for you DD :)))))))))))
That was plucking long, but you made it... woohoo !!!!!!!!!
You don't need to sneak. Help yourself. :-)

Thank you very much. *big thank you hug*

*joins Owl in the silly dancing*

Post edited February 06, 2016 by ddickinson
XxXSprayvWarXxX: 1)Not that many.
2) I have given some games in return.
3) They weren't ridiculously and I have knew them already.
4),5 I pay attention to what the people are saying, but the thing is I have a life and things to do everyday. I can't be online all the time.

Goodnight! :)
Okay, this is the point where I'm just going to figure that my original assessment of you was correct.
Why am I going to do that? Because I know that you're full of shit.

There's really no point in you being here. It's obvious that you do not truly care, that your primary goal is to get as many free items as possible, and you're not going to get anything.
ddickinson: This is the internet, there is a fetish for everything. :-)

I think we all do, I am sure I would be doing it if I was not stuck and unable to do so.
-laughs- I still think the odds are pretty low.

True. Seems to be part of the standard experience of day-to-day living.
Post edited February 06, 2016 by CarrionCrow
ddickinson: You don't need to sneak. Help yourself. :-)

Thank you very much. *big thank you hug*

*joins Owl in the silly dancing*

I was sneaking because I didn't want to talk to anyone... but you... haha :D [/arseh*le]
I'm kidding. I'm a bit tired. Tired but happy... :)))
♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪ ♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪ \o/ woot: woot:
Empress_Owl: I was sneaking because I didn't want to talk to anyone... but you... haha :D [/arseh*le]
I'm kidding. I'm a bit tired. Tired but happy... :)))
♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪ ♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪ \o/ woot: woot:
In that case. *throws a smoke grenade to cover Owls retreat*

Well thank you for coming to visit even though you are tired. *big also tired hug for the best dancing Owl ever*

CarrionCrow: -laughs- I still think the odds are pretty low.

True. Seems to be part of the standard experience of day-to-day living.
You just need some eye candy, then the sex line will sell like hot cakes. :-)
ddickinson: You just need some eye candy, then the sex line will sell like hot cakes. :-)
Well, EIT and Agent look fine. Pretty sure they aren't going to start up Skype-based exotic dancing, though. Just a feeling I'm getting. -laughs-
CarrionCrow: Well, EIT and Agent look fine. Pretty sure they aren't going to start up Skype-based exotic dancing, though. Just a feeling I'm getting. -laughs-
We could always make them. Borrow Endre's mankini and make them dance for money. We could be rich. Think of all the games we can buy with the money. :-)

Well that was sweet. But I get the feeling you already had that costume before knowing me. :-)

[...]
And here I thought you knew me a little better. ;-)

When do I ever bad mouth you? *tried to look all innocent*
Besides, you know I like you and it is all just playful banter. You big meanie! :-)

*big thank you hug*

[...]
Emm... like every single chance you get? ;-P
And the feelings are mutual, that's why I can't resist being a big meanie! ;-P

*joins the celebratory dancing*
HypersomniacLive: And here I thought you knew me a little better. ;-)

Emm... like every single chance you get? ;-P
And the feelings are mutual, that's why I can't resist being a big meanie! ;-P

*joins the celebratory dancing*
Not every single time. Just most of the time. But what can I say, I like having fun with someone who knows what a bit of playful banter is. :-)

I think this is becoming the silly dance thread. :-)

ElTerprise: Yay. Thank you :D
Sorry I missed your reply.

Do you have everything ready for your trip to Denmark?
ddickinson: We could always make them. Borrow Endre's mankini and make them dance for money. We could be rich. Think of all the games we can buy with the money. :-)
Well...I'm trying to present the idea to them. The response seems a bit...uncertain.
CarrionCrow: Well...I'm trying to present the idea to them. The response seems a bit...uncertain.
But how else can we get all games, even the terrible ones. Those two are so rude. :-)
ddickinson: We could always make them. Borrow Endre's mankini and make them dance for money. We could be rich. Think of all the games we can buy with the money. :-)
õ__Ô
*voluntarily throws self in the oubliette to hide* :-|
ddickinson: But how else can we get all games, even the terrible ones. Those two are so rude. :-)
I think we need to rethink the attire, at least. One mention of mankini and the conversation kinda shut down...