It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: If they don't pay you enough or otherwise compensate you it's their fault if you want to quit. If you quit, but overestimated your value on the market it's your fault.

Always talk to your boss in these situations and make it clear that you are not satisfied with how things go currently. If they can't handle the honesty or refuse to make you a better offer, you are better off leaving the company. If they make you a better offer you can stay if you want to and you can avoid having a bad conscience, which seems to be one of your problems.
It's not really about the money or bad work conditions. It's kind of hard to explain.
One thing is, that - while "it's my baby" - I'm currently a little fed up with my project and feel like "I'm stuck". I'd like to do something different, to fight the feeling that I'm (personally) treating water.
The other thing is that my wife and me are considering moving closer towards "home", where our parents live. The condition of my mother-in-law during x-mas reminded us all that our parents are not getting younger either.
Another thing is that it's probably a lot easier for my wife to find a job "in the wilderness". Here in the city there are only a handful of offers which are swamped by applicants.
Well now that I'm feeling half way decently, here's what the doctors said.

I have to wear this odd EKG machine under my clothes for about a week.

Have to have an ACTH test done

An echo done

They said my blood pressure seems to drop quite a bit if I go from sitting to standing, and they seem to be a bit worried about heart structure itself.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Well now that I'm feeling half way decently, here's what the doctors said.

An echo done

They said my blood pressure seems to drop quite a bit if I go from sitting to standing, and they seem to be a bit worried about heart structure itself.
That doesn't sound too good. When will you know more?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Well now that I'm feeling half way decently, here's what the doctors said.

An echo done

toxicTom: That doesn't sound too good. When will you know more?
Probably on the 9th or 22nd, thats when my next appointments are.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Probably on the 9th or 22nd, thats when my next appointments are.
Fingers crossed it's not as bad as it sounds...
pimpmonkey2382.313: Probably on the 9th or 22nd, thats when my next appointments are.
toxicTom: Fingers crossed it's not as bad as it sounds...
*hugs* Thank you tom. :)
toxicTom: Fingers crossed it's not as bad as it sounds...
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs* Thank you tom. :)
How is your reputation that bad? o.O
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs* Thank you tom. :)
GreenDamsel: How is your reputation that bad? o.O
That nes400 scammer still asshurt, using his alt's to all downvote me all day.

An echo done

Well, halfway decent sounds like an improvement at least. I hope the doctors can get everything figured out for you, and that you'll be good as new. Keep hanging in there, Pimp. *extra big comforting hug*
pimpmonkey2382.313: That nes400 scammer still asshurt, using his alt's to all downvote me all day.
If it's a small consolation: I always think those most be very sad people with dull and bleak lives...

An echo done

AgentBirdnest: Well, halfway decent sounds like an improvement at least. I hope the doctors can get everything figured out for you, and that you'll be good as new. Keep hanging in there, Pimp. *extra big comforting hug*
Well I had a real bad cold for about a couple weeks but the dizziness, etc is still here kicking my butt. But thank you agent. :) *hugs

pimpmonkey2382.313: That nes400 scammer still asshurt, using his alt's to all downvote me all day.
toxicTom: If it's a small consolation: I always think those most be very sad people with dull and bleak lives...
Oh i completely agree, even sadder thing is I think he does it by hand rather than script. lol
akhliber: Glad to hear you're feeling better today. Medication problems can really suck. Some of the meds I'm on often seem to offer more complications and frustrations than anything else. I'm reaching a point where I've been holding solids (and, likewise, my medications) down much more successfully more often, only now I find that I've fallen out of the habit of *remembering* to take them, so the occasional withdrawals and other issues like to surface from time to time. I actually tried creating some reminder "tasks" in Microsoft Outlook, but I've found that I just click "dismiss" when they pop up before even thinking to read what it was I was being reminded about. Not quite as useful that way. ;)
I used to forget to take my Klonopin sometimes (how many centuries ago was that now? :-p) At times, I didn't take it on a fixed schedule, but "up to three times a day as needed" or whatever. Some days I'd be feeling alright, and not have any problems, so I wouldn't think to take it. I'd be shaking pretty bad by morning :-p
I just keep a simple notepad file open all day. "Reminder.txt". I open it when I turn my computer on, and close it when I turn my computer off, so it will always be open and bothering me :-)
Sometimes I feel like this thread is a sickbay.
GreenDamsel: Sometimes I feel like this thread is a sickbay.
We need one that feels like a brothel.
Just recently snagged Original D&D, this odd,but cool sounding pro wrestling RPG called squared circle, and D20 Apocalypse(Basically a generic post-apocalyptic toolkit.)