It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *big return hug*
ddickinson: Good morning, lovely Moonshine!
How are you today?
*lots more hugs*
Really tired and a small headache. Four hours sleep are just not enough :D
*big hug*
How are you doing? Anything nice planned for today?
moonshineshadow: Really tired and a small headache. Four hours sleep are just not enough :D
*big hug*
How are you doing? Anything nice planned for today?
Sorry to hear that. I got about 2 hours sleep so I know how annoying it is to not be able to sleep. Let's hope your headache will stop bothering you soon. *big feel better soon hug*

I am doing okay. Nothing planned for the day as my partner is away for several hours doing her rehearsals. So I will just try to behave on my own and maybe do a bit of reading while chatting on here.

*bigger big hug*
ddickinson: Reply...

Have a nice day! *big hug*
Thank you *warm hug*

moonshineshadow: That would be nothing new, the notifications for replies never worked reliably ;-)
Indeed. Got only one notification. Oh well... It's GOG and we just have to appreciate all of it's edgy corners.
Dessimu: Good morning, fellow Goglodytes. I am very happy to see you all here.

Could a few of you reply to my post? I think I don't get notifications of replies and want to check it out.

Other than that I am a bit busy, so I may respond later. Still, I hope you all to have a wonderful day!
Here, have a free reply on me, pal.

So I've probably broken Skyrim. My character is nearly at the armor cap despite having zero perks in the armor skill trees, a sword that does over 220 damage (300+ with the right enchanted equipment), free healing spells thanks to enchanted jewelry, free complete stamina refills whenever a healing spell is used, nearly maxed out alchemy which means every potion sells for a minimum of $250 (many sell for over a thousand gold) and a nice 190 thousand gold in the ol' coin purse. That and she can sell any item to anybody, which was demonstrated by selling over a hundred gold earrings to an alchemist.

The fun part is that I've done probably less than 20 to 25 quests so far, the only questline I've really done is the main one, so I get to take this overpowered character through a ton of quests now.
zeogold: Y'know, it suddenly dawns on me that it says "plate". Who the heck eats their soup out of a PLATE?!
AgentBirdnest: "soup plate: a deep, wide-rimmed plate in which soup is served."
... and cool mug! I want one ):-|
I thought that was called a "bowl" at that point.
Dessimu: Thank you *warm hug*
I think you only get one notification per thread when it comes to replies. It seems to only tell you about the most recent reply, which makes it easy to miss earlier replies. (I could be wrong, but that is how I have always noticed it work.)
Good morning, fred! *does a cartwheel*
*Big Sunday hugs and waves*

I hope your are all having a nice weekend?

moonshineshadow: Really tired and a small headache. Four hours sleep are just not enough :D
*big hug*
Aww. I hope the reason for the short night was worth it? *get better hugs*

ddickinson: I am doing okay. Nothing planned for the day as my partner is away for several hours doing her rehearsals. So I will just try to behave on my own and maybe do a bit of reading while chatting on here.
May I ask what you are reading? :-)
AgentBirdnest: Got anything peanut butter flavoured? Peanut butter and waffle soup sounds amazing ;-p

Good morning Soup Stand.
(And everyone else) :-)
zeogold: Y'know, it suddenly dawns on me that it says "plate". Who the heck eats their soup out of a PLATE?!
*quickly switches the soup from zeogold's plate to a bowl*
*big hug*
toxicTom: Aww. I hope the reason for the short night was worth it? *get better hugs*
Yeah it was the fun skype session some of us had yesterday :D
*big hug*
AgentBirdnest: "soup plate: a deep, wide-rimmed plate in which soup is served."
... and cool mug! I want one ):-|
ah, so that wasn't wrong after all... :)
Soccorro: Good morning, fred! *does a cartwheel*
*watches Soccorro fall flat on his face with his failed attempt at a cartwheel* :-)

*silly hug*

toxicTom: May I ask what you are reading? :-)
No. Because if I don't say the Witcher books you won't let me live it down. :-)

Only joking. Although I can deal with reading more now, my head is still all over the place and I can't really take in books too well at the moment. Because of this I have been sticking to mainly non-fiction or poetry. At the moment I am reading poetry by Andrew Marvell and Emily Dickinson as well as a bit of non-fiction on folklore, myths, and legends of England. I do have lots of lovely fiction books ready to read, but since I find it a struggle with those at the moment I will wait until I can appreciate them.

How are you today? I hope your day is going as well as can be hoped?

*big hug*
AgentBirdnest: Got anything peanut butter flavoured? Peanut butter and waffle soup sounds amazing ;-p

Good morning Soup Stand.
(And everyone else) :-)
And good morning, Agent!
*kneels under the soup stand and rummages around making clackety-clickety noises...*
*in a mad rush, quickly cooks a bowl of peanut butter and waffle soup for Agent, with a hint of parsley*

... There you go! ...here's your special, a sweet breakfast soup!
NoNewTaleToTell: So I've probably broken Skyrim. My character is nearly at the armor cap despite having zero perks in the armor skill trees, a sword that does over 220 damage (300+ with the right enchanted equipment), free healing spells thanks to enchanted jewelry, free complete stamina refills whenever a healing spell is used, nearly maxed out alchemy which means every potion sells for a minimum of $250 (many sell for over a thousand gold) and a nice 190 thousand gold in the ol' coin purse. That and she can sell any item to anybody, which was demonstrated by selling over a hundred gold earrings to an alchemist.

The fun part is that I've done probably less than 20 to 25 quests so far, the only questline I've really done is the main one, so I get to take this overpowered character through a ton of quests now.
Hehe, the typical TES problem. Although they already imposed limits. In Morrowind you could get your stats into the thousands with alchemy - see the speedruns that don't rely on bug abuse.

I had a character with max stealth and archery, so being nigh visible and critting alll the time I did ~1400 damage per shot...
ddickinson: I think you only get one notification per thread when it comes to replies. It seems to only tell you about the most recent reply, which makes it easy to miss earlier replies. (I could be wrong, but that is how I have always noticed it work.)
Actually, you seem to be right. I also noticed same thing just now. Two replies again, one notification for the thread. You live and learn...