It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Hi Crow :)

Doing pretty good here - what about you?
It's snowing heavily outside.

I hate snow.

Aside from that, can't complain. Loading up Darkest Dungeon in a sec, figure that'll be some fun stress.

How's your day going?
EndreWhiteMane: Hiya Crow, the doc have anything good to say yesterday?
Yes, they did. Said that the start of me putting myself back together is going pretty well.
Course, the next step, the one thing stated as imperative, no other option, no other choice, is going to be the hardest to do.
And so, I'm having a last hoorah of sorts at the moment.

How are you doing today?
Post edited January 30, 2016 by CarrionCrow
EndreWhiteMane: Hiya Crow, the doc have anything good to say yesterday?
CarrionCrow: Yes, they did. Said that the start of me putting myself back together is going pretty well.
Course, the next step, the one thing stated as imperative, no other option, no other choice, is going to be the hardest to do.
And so, I'm having a last hoorah of sorts at the moment.

How are you doing today?
Glad to hear that, off to a good start anyway, that's always nice.
Other than my aches and pains kicking my butt everything is OK here.
It's going to be 42 degrees and sunny today with major snow storms on Tuesday. Gotta love the Midwest. :-)
GreenDamsel: I started playing MTG. That cut my budget for video games :D
Well i'm not sure if that would actually be a good solution for me :D

CarrionCrow: It's snowing heavily outside.

I hate snow.

Aside from that, can't complain. Loading up Darkest Dungeon in a sec, figure that'll be some fun stress.

How's your day going?
Me too - that sounds awful....

But glad to hear that. Yep also had some "fun" with that game :)

After doing some work earlier today it's now a pretty quiet day for me. Played a bit more Starbound :).
EndreWhiteMane: Glad to hear that, off to a good start anyway, that's always nice.
Other than my aches and pains kicking my butt everything is OK here.
It's going to be 42 degrees and sunny today with major snow storms on Tuesday. Gotta love the Midwest. :-)
Yes, it's better than I thought it'd be.

Shit, that sounds like here. It was in the 50's yesterday, highly unusual for January.
Oh man been feeling horrible for the past week with this cold. First day I had it I didn't even get out of bed.
ElTerprise: Me too - that sounds awful....

But glad to hear that. Yep also had some "fun" with that game :)

After doing some work earlier today it's now a pretty quiet day for me. Played a bit more Starbound :).
It makes for a big mess. At least with rain, there's only three stages. It rains, everything turns to mud, it dries out.
With snow, it's snow, then it starts to melt, then it freezes at night so you get ice, then it goes back to forth with that, gradually turning everything to mud, until it finally dries out.

Sounds like a nice balanced setup. You were productive, now you can feel okay while playing stuff.

Oh yeah, it's definitely "fun" at times. I've got two masochists, one of whom keeps screaming and freaking out the party while marking themselves, while the other is actively refusing healing.
Post edited January 30, 2016 by CarrionCrow
pimpmonkey2382.313: Oh man been feeling horrible for the past week with this cold. First day I had it I didn't even get out of bed.
What did the doc say on Monday?
CarrionCrow: It makes for a big mess. At least with rain, there's only three stages. It rains, everything turns to mud, it dries out.
With snow, it's snow, then it starts to melt, then it freezes at night so you get ice, then it goes back to forth with that, gradually turning everything to mud, until it finally dries out.

Sounds like a nice balanced setup. You were productive, now you can feel okay while playing stuff.

Oh yeah, it's definitely "fun" at times. I've got two masochists, one of whom keeps screaming and freaking out the party while marking themselves, while the other is actively refusing healing.
Yep...i know that...already had a good amount of snow....

Well i guess it's the best way when you have to do work :)

Well my best thing was that i was killed in the tutorial ....
ElTerprise: Yep...i know that...already had a good amount of snow....

Well i guess it's the best way when you have to do work :)

Well my best thing was that i was killed in the tutorial ....
-laughs- Okay, you got me beat. I lost someone on the first actual level.

Just ran up against what I think is the real weakness of the game - the totally random elements. You can end up with quirks that have nothing to do with your experiences in battle and exploration, and the stagecoach can royally screw you over if you get a bad batch of replacements.
*stumbles in too some noise from the 80's*

Hello everybody! I hope you are having a fine day? *hugs*

I've been rather busy with leisurely stuff these past 3 days; Strangely I haven't played a game in all that time, time's been flying working on other stuff ...

I reuploaded and reworked my entire soundcloud and some pieces on it for those who happen to care; for example.

... Oh dear, this evening's sauerkraut is starting to work I think ...
-uninterested tone of voice- early access? oh, Really?

*moves on, ignoring the whole debate that seemingly started on the forum*

Ashes of the singularity seems really cool. But my pc is 32 bit, 7 years old, runs linux and has but two cores ... too bad ...
Good evening, everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely Saturday?

*hugs and waves*

EndreWhiteMane: Aw come on, you don't have to leave. I'll share the mags.......... :-)
Good night, hope you have a great tomorrow.
*another bearhug*
Okay, but they had better be the physical ones, you know the ones that people read for the articles. I don't want one of those imaginary ones, we all know the kind of things you guys like to imagine. :-)
Vnlr: Hello everybody! I hope you are having a fine day? *hugs*
*big hug for the lonely thread-killing Vnlr* ;-)
I'll check out your soundcloud... it's been a while. I don't think I've heard the last few tracks. Thanks for the reminder.
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!
:-O Are you freaking ninja-kidding me? >:-|
Post edited January 31, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!
I hope you are all having a lovely Saturday?
*hugs and waves*
*extra big hug*
AgentBirdnest: :-O Are you freaking ninja-kidding me? >:-|
*big freaking ninja hug* :-)

How are you today?

moonshineshadow: *extra big hug*
*big return hug*

Hello, lovely Moonshine!

Are you having a nice weekend so far?