It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: Hit me.
I can solve every puzzle and every riddle you can throw at me.^^
zeogold: *cracks knuckles*
You asked for it, green-face.

A bomber plane flies over Germany. The pilot looks out the window and sees the target in view. After waiting a few seconds, he opens the bomb doors. After a few seconds more, he releases the bomb. He then closes the doors, and flies back to base.
On the next day, life in Germany continues as normal. There is nothing in the news that speaks of any major deaths or threats to the country, and nobody seems to know anything about a bomb being dropped
What happened?
You didn't say that the bomb left the plane. He just releases it and the device jams.
zeogold: *cracks knuckles*
You asked for it, green-face.

A bomber plane flies over Germany. The pilot looks out the window and sees the target in view. After waiting a few seconds, he opens the bomb doors. After a few seconds more, he releases the bomb. He then closes the doors, and flies back to base.
On the next day, life in Germany continues as normal. There is nothing in the news that speaks of any major deaths or threats to the country, and nobody seems to know anything about a bomb being dropped
What happened?
GreenDamsel: You didn't say that the bomb left the plane. He just releases it and the device jams.
You're on the right track, but the device didn't jam. The doors opened perfectly and the bomb was released. The machinery all worked like it should have.
GreenDamsel: You didn't say that the bomb left the plane. He just releases it and the device jams.
zeogold: You're on the right track, but the device didn't jam. The doors opened perfectly and the bomb was released. The machinery all worked like it should have.
Clever. A bomber usually doesn't have his target in sight as it is beneath him. Meaning some german people witnessed a bright star during the night as some idiot flew upside down and released a bomb.
zeogold: You're on the right track, but the device didn't jam. The doors opened perfectly and the bomb was released. The machinery all worked like it should have.
GreenDamsel: Clever. A bomber usually doesn't have his target in sight as it is beneath him. Meaning some german people witnessed a bright star during the night as some idiot flew upside down and released a bomb.
Nicely done. Very perceptive of you to pick up on that one.
GreenDamsel: Clever. A bomber usually doesn't have his target in sight as it is beneath him. Meaning some german people witnessed a bright star during the night as some idiot flew upside down and released a bomb.
zeogold: Nicely done. Very perceptive of you to pick up on that one.
I had to reread it several times. At first I was like "Meh depends on the model."

Sadly in return I'm not good with posing riddles. And I fear the only 2 ones I know are not adequate. One is too easy and one is too hard.
zeogold: Nicely done. Very perceptive of you to pick up on that one.
GreenDamsel: I had to reread it several times. At first I was like "Meh depends on the model."

Sadly in return I'm not good with posing riddles. And I fear the only 2 ones I know are not adequate. One is too easy and one is too hard.
Try the hard one. I am the Puzzlemaster, after all.
GreenDamsel: I had to reread it several times. At first I was like "Meh depends on the model."

zeogold: Try the hard one. I am the Puzzlemaster, after all.
Three gods A, B, and C are called, in no particular order, Veritas, Mendacium, and Fortuna. Veritas always speaks truly, Mendacium always speaks falsely, but whether Fortuna speaks truly or falsely is a completely random matter. Your task is to determine the identities of A, B, and C by asking three yes-no questions; each question must be put to exactly one god. The gods understand English, but will answer all questions in their own language, in which the words for yes and no are da and ja, in some order. You do not know which word means which.

I'm sorry. Only learned about this in my logic course for artificial intelligence :(
GreenDamsel: I'm sorry. Only learned about this in my logic course for artificial intelligence :(
I think you broke his brain. :/
GreenDamsel: I'm sorry. Only learned about this in my logic course for artificial intelligence :(
EndreWhiteMane: I think you broke his brain. :/
I fear the same. Usually you do the easy one first to warm up :( And usually people don't solve it and that's fine.
EndreWhiteMane: I think you broke his brain. :/
GreenDamsel: I fear the same. Usually you do the easy one first to warm up :( And usually people don't solve it and that's fine.
I get the logic flow but there are too many variables for me.
BTW: How does a bomb fall _up_?
GreenDamsel: I fear the same. Usually you do the easy one first to warm up :( And usually people don't solve it and that's fine.
EndreWhiteMane: I get the logic flow but there are too many variables for me.
They don't. They just fall into the plane and destroy the plane, when they fly upside down.
Fill a bottle full of gravity and then turn it upside down. Whats left in the bottom of the glass is the stuff that makes cars go fast... and will also get you drunk.
GreenDamsel: They don't. They just fall into the plane and destroy the plane, when they fly upside down.
But he "flies back to base", guess it never said he made it there. ;)
GreenDamsel: They don't. They just fall into the plane and destroy the plane, when they fly upside down.
EndreWhiteMane: But he "flies back to base", guess it never said he made it there. ;)
A piece of him surely flew in that direction.
EndreWhiteMane: But he "flies back to base", guess it never said he made it there. ;)
GreenDamsel: A piece of him surely flew in that direction.
And this way, and that way, and that way............ :-)