It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: How that, "South German"... >:-| ... I know about East and West Germanies, but never heard about a "South" one... did you make it up ?
Of course you never heard about South Germany, since the others are envious of us and try to pretend it does not exist :P
toxicTom: Sorry that I've been away for so long. I had problems, job related, family related, health-wise and finally (not surprisingly) mental.
I hope you are all reasonably well at least :-)
No need to apologize. Just hope that things will even out, get better, less stressful for you and yours soon.

Also, if that headache doesn't go away within maybe the next day or two, you should probably have it checked out. Going to the doctor's a huge pain in the ass, but you don't need some stress-induced problem knocking you flat while you're trying to deal with everything.
CarrionCrow: Hey there, everyone. Back again, think I fell asleep at the desk for a bit.
Hi Crow :)
That's not necessarily the best place to sleep :)
How are you?
ElTerprise: Hi Crow :)
That's not necessarily the best place to sleep :)
How are you?
Headache, nausea, uncontrollable shaking. Little bit of a rough start to the day. -laughs-

How're you doing?
toxicTom: Hello everybody!

*hugs and waves*

Sorry that I've been away for so long. I had problems, job related, family related, health-wise and finally (not surprisingly) mental.
I hope you are all reasonably well at least :-)
Glad to see you Tom! I sincerely hope everything starts to get better for you and the family soon.
You've had a rather rough time of it, you deserve a break.

Hello everyone.
good morning again! especially to Crow! :P
ooh... German beer... *drools uncontrollably*

this is one of my favourite all-stars, Hoegaarden. The one in the picture was really well-made, brewed in this nice place in Estonia... just awesome!

And Greetings to ToxicTom!!
Attachments:
dsc_0084.png (397 Kb)
Post edited January 27, 2016 by superstande
CarrionCrow: Headache, nausea, uncontrollable shaking. Little bit of a rough start to the day. -laughs-

How're you doing?
Yay. Hopefully you'll feel better soon :)

Also having a lovely headache and not feeling too good today....
EndreWhiteMane: Hello everyone.
Hello Endre :)
How is your day going so far?
ElTerprise: Good :D
I was merely referring to the South German region ;)
Pretzels is such a cliché and while it is of course available here up in the North and i guess there are people having those with beer, i actually cannot think of something local which would be typical to have when drinking beer.
Hihi... peanuts ? garlic snails ?...
moonshineshadow: Of course you never heard about South Germany, since the others are envious of us and try to pretend it does not exist :P
Ho... Will you build a wall between you and ElT ? :-p
CarrionCrow: Hey there, everyone. Back again, think I fell asleep at the desk for a bit.
**Big waves with lots and lots of coffee** :)
Hello Endre !
**Big owl hugs**
How are you doing today ?
superstande: good morning again! especially to Crow! :P
ooh... German beer... *drools uncontrollably*

this is one of my favourite all-stars, Hoegaarden. The one in the picture was really well-made, brewed in this nice place in Estonia... just awesome!
Hoegaarden is German ?...... ô__ô
Post edited January 27, 2016 by Empress_Owl
ElTerprise: Hello Endre :)
How is your day going so far?
Hi ElT, sorry you don't feel well, hopefully it'll get better very soon.
Not very good here either but I have my coffee and my nice comfy chair so all is well. ;)
Empress_Owl: Hihi... peanuts ? garlic snails ?...
Peanuts might be possible...but i doubt that anyone would have garlic snails with beer - but who knows :)
Maybe some bread or something like that?

Why should we? It's just some sort of banter between the North Germans and the South Germans i guess mostly because some of the South Germans customs or their culture is projected over the entirety of Germany ;)

And there would be a more practical problem on where to set the border. :P
EndreWhiteMane: Hi ElT, sorry you don't feel well, hopefully it'll get better very soon.
Not very good here either but I have my coffee and my nice comfy chair so all is well. ;)
Thanks. I just had some coffee which helped a bit too.
Sorry to hear that you're not doing that good either....and i hope that you'll feel better soon too :)

Btw: Seems like i found the perpetrator of my sound issues. Windows was mixing up the different sound adapters. Now that i disabled the one that wasn't working properly in the first place (which i thought i'd already disabled) it seems to work better...

On a unrelated note: Has anyone here played VoidExpanse? It's on sale at the rental service and on the developer's site as a DRM-free version (at least it seems like it's a DRM-free version)....
Post edited January 27, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Why should we? It's just some sort of banter between the North Germans and the South Germans i guess mostly because some of the South Germans customs or their culture is projected over the entirety of Germany ;)
South German is not equal to Bavaria -.-
ElTerprise: Peanuts might be possible...but i doubt that anyone would have garlic snails with beer - but who knows :)

Why should we? It's just some sort of banter between the North Germans and the South Germans i guess mostly because some of the South Germans customs or their culture is projected over the entirety of Germany ;)

Easy now, she was just kidding. :-)

Peanuts with beer are so the salt in the peanuts makes you thirsty, so you drink more beer. That's why they're usually free.
It's a big bartender conspiracy. :-)
ElTerprise: Peanuts might be possible...but i doubt that anyone would have garlic snails with beer - but who knows :)

EndreWhiteMane: Hi ElT, sorry you don't feel well, hopefully it'll get better very soon.
ElTerprise: Thanks. I just had some coffee which helped a bit too.
Sorry to hear that you're not doing that good either....and i hope that you'll feel better soon too :)

Btw: Seems like i found the perpetrator of my sound issues. Windows was mixing up the different sound adapters. Now that i disabled the one that wasn't working properly in the first place (which i thought i'd already disabled) it seems to work better...
Reminded me of this: http://www.spiegel.de/international/backward-southerners-frigid-northerners-germany-s-real-divide-a-407053.html
Guess I'll move to the southern part, I know how to say “Howdy, Earl,” now. :-)
Nice blondes too.