It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: I was talking to Agent... [...]
(Saw my name there, so I figure I'm allowed to reply...)
I honestly couldn't have said it better, and English is even my first language. +
Empress_Owl: Ho, nice :D
So I'll take some green tea, mint flavour please n__n
Your wish is my command.
Post edited January 25, 2016 by Yezemin
PalioDeMonte: Blob, don't think we consider you being a terrible person or something like that. I'm quite sure you're capable of a more grown-up behaviour...
^ This.
PalioDeMonte: Thx! Was myself thinking about how I could express this, but now you did it for me.

Blob, don't think we consider you being a terrible person or something like that. I'm quite sure you're capable of a more grown-up behaviour...
Except that I am a terrible person. I pass the impression that I'm a cuddle bug but do you know what lies in front of you? Have you seen the Devil with your own eyes? Maybe you have bees speaking to him this whole time and maybe,just maybe he may want to visit you.
Are you sure that that feeling of being watched whne you sleep is just a feeling? Maybe He is there,like a lion stalking his prey waiting for the opportunity to attack it and drag it's poor soul to the deepest circle and trap it beneath the frozen lake as the tormented soul scream but the others start pulling him deeper and deeper into the lake until nothingness.
I've tasted the flesh of my enemies,crushed their souls and did the unspeakable to their families and there is no salvation because your God has abandoned you all and I'm the only God that roams the Earth! I AM DARKNESS,THE ESSENCE OF EVIL ITSELF!
Remember,the Dark is eternal and I am always watching.

Now I got something out of my chest. Yes,I write horror stories(mostly because I study Demonology and Theology).
Goodbye and remember,I'm watching you all.
Empress_Owl: Hm... I'm slightly tempted by D4, but I'll wait for some sales :-) I'm sure it will be discounted again at some point. And I have far too many games too play anyway... So I'm happily resisting ! :D
And you ? ... did you buy anything ?
I played a bit of it - seems really weird in a funny way although i wasn't too happy with the controls although i only used mouse and keyboard if i remember correctly. Haven't tested it with a controller... but other than the control issues it was quite good - well the small part i played of it...

No haven't bought anything yet. But i think of getting Satellite Reign...but there more than enough time to decide.

Oh and i definitely agree with Agent and Palio. Well said.
Empress_Owl: ^ This.
You'd like if I ate a gun,wound't you? I shall do that because I like you so very,very,very much.
Uh that looks really good :D
Empress_Owl: Ho, nice :D
So I'll take some green tea, mint flavour please n__n
Yezemin: Your wish is my command.
Hmmmmmm :->
Thank you very much !
**Big thank you hug**
Slurp.
Empress_Owl: Slurp.
LOL when I ran my cursor over this link the first go around, I read ..."foin.fr/gog/Tea.png" as ...

"frog tea"

*edit to add* Still laughing, now going through my head is the conversation I would have - "Do you muddle the frog, or simply steep it overnight?"
Post edited January 25, 2016 by Ixamyakxim
l0rdtr3k: You'd like if I ate a gun,wound't you? I shall do that because I like you so very,very,very much.
That is an emotionally manipulative bullshit statement.
l0rdtr3k: You'd like if I ate a gun,wound't you? I shall do that because I like you so very,very,very much.
CarrionCrow: That is an emotionally manipulative bullshit statement.
I think we have that figured out. :-)
Hi Crow, how's the day so far?
*waves a peace sign and hands out coffee*
Empress_Owl: ^ This.
Dude, you should understand what your comments are causing to other people.
There's a line you are crossing here. It's not cool.
And now I must bid farewell to thee all gentle people for I shall not return for tis the wish of the people who don't want such a rotten individual such as I polluting the site with my foul presence.
Well,this fucking site was going downhill for a while now so I was looking for an excuse to quit here and thanks Bete,Agent and all supporters for encouraging me to do it. Now kindly,go fuck yourselves with a rusty pole and I hope Ebola makes quick work of you. Adeus e obrigado por todos os peixes seus filhos da puta.
EndreWhiteMane: I think we have that figured out. :-)
Hi Crow, how's the day so far?
*waves a peace sign and hands out coffee*
Hey there. Can't complain too much, quiet morning so far. Feeling any better yet?
Good afternoon everyone!

The maths exam took a rather unexpected turn, in that we got one measly little integral and the rest was just derivatives and limits and analysis of functions - easy peasy...

Note that I'm not in any way complaining of course ;)

How are you all doing? *tight hugs*

looks at blobby; *tight squeeze* - they didn't mean you any insult you know ... sometimes it's just too much of a good thing :(