It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How's the Duke Crow?
j0ekerr: So here's the basic setting.
Ragnarok may or may not be coming but the dwarves have begun mass-producing Destroyers (yes that Destroyer, although notoriously less OP), which are basically iron replicas of long dead Jottun (because Loki), and are stomping everyone else. Except for the gods who are all safe and cozy in Asgard because they're dicks.
After the initial stompings, some men find out how to unearth the bones from the corpses of Jottun and merge with them wearing them like a suit of armour, (again, because Loki), and are able to stand up against the Destroyers.

Cue epic battles.
----
Btw I just looked at Humble and saw that Blades of Time was up for $4,50-ish.
It might not be the most polished game. But it's a decent enough brawler, which runs well on middle to low end systems and still manages to look good. And unlike Valkyria, its plot cheese is more endearing than annoying.
I was laughing at the dialogue from the very start of the intro sequence.
Okay, that sounds very cool. You're still not helping. -laughs-

Hmm. Seems like it might be interesting, and the price isn't bad. Seeing that they're the same company responsible for X-Blades doesn't fill me with confidence, though.
EndreWhiteMane: How's the Duke Crow?
Not too bad. Solely keyboard-based controls are taking a bit to get used to, but the game isn't bad. Will probably play more when I'm more awake.
Post edited January 24, 2016 by CarrionCrow
j0ekerr: Cue epic battles.
----
Btw I just looked at Humble and saw that Blades of Time was up for $4,50-ish.
It might not be the most polished game. But it's a decent enough brawler, which runs well on middle to low end systems and still manages to look good. And unlike Valkyria, its plot cheese is more endearing than annoying.
I was laughing at the dialogue from the very start of the intro sequence.
It does run and look good but the main character's voice acting is just awful. Gameplay wise it seems like a enjoyable but shallow and generic hack n' bash game. I put about an hour of actual gameplay into it and another hour or two just flipping through the various languages, the German, French, Japanese and Russian voice acting is all solid, it's just the English voice acting that stinks.

Those are my thoughts on it at least. I might pick it up again one rainy day but I really doubt it.

Speaking of bad but enjoyable games, check out The MDickie Show by MDickie. He basically made a Jerry Springer Show parody brawler, complete with voice acting! Of course the voice acting is all done by MDickie because he's a one man show (harharhar, see what I did there?) but somehow it fits the game. From what I remember you play through episodes of the show, choosing to be the "good" guest or the "bad" guest. You'll sit through the opening statements and then it breaks out into a fight, the fighting is crude compared to his later games but it's passable (by amateur-ish standards).

Show topics included a former president vs a a captured alien that just wanted to go home, a wife confronting her husband because he was...uh... a bit too friendly with the family horse, and a boss vs his handicapped employee.

www.mdickie.com just head over to the download section to grab it. If it doesn't run well then go to the game's folder and just use the windowed version.
Post edited January 24, 2016 by NoNewTaleToTell
People are funny. Just had a roommate tell me "If we have to suffer, you're going with us." To which I responded, "Oh hell no, I am not."
I'd rather sit here in this uncomfortable chair, fall asleep, then wake up feeling like someone just took a bat to my spine.
CarrionCrow: People are funny. Just had a roommate tell me "If we have to suffer, you're going with us." To which I responded, "Oh hell no, I am not."
I'd rather sit here in this uncomfortable chair, fall asleep, then wake up feeling like someone just took a bat to my spine.
What was the intended source of this 'suffering' you speak of? ;_
EndreWhiteMane: What was the intended source of this 'suffering' you speak of? ;_
They're going to some party thing that they're not willing to just opt out of, despite having no desire to go.
EndreWhiteMane: What was the intended source of this 'suffering' you speak of? ;_
CarrionCrow: They're going to some party thing that they're not willing to just opt out of, despite having no desire to go.
Self imposed social suffering, the worst kind. :/
EndreWhiteMane: Self imposed social suffering, the worst kind. :/
They're silly. If they just learned how to say no, they wouldn't be pissing away their evening.
EndreWhiteMane: Self imposed social suffering, the worst kind. :/
CarrionCrow: They're silly. If they just learned how to say no, they wouldn't be pissing away their evening.
Another (very belated) thanks for Divinity:Original Sin. Not sure if the power supply will live through it but damn that's a beautiful game. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Another (very belated) thanks for Divinity:Original Sin. Not sure if the power supply will live through it but damn that's a beautiful game. :-)
Just so long as it doesn't somehow scorch your setup. Also, you're very welcome. =)
CarrionCrow: )
Have you played the latest Tomb Raider game?
trentonlf: Have you played the latest Tomb Raider game?
No, I haven't played Rise of the Tomb Raider. Figure I will at some point, thought the last one was decent.
I don't think Rise is out yet, was talking about Tomb Raider. I have found it to be more enjoyable than I thought I would, just got to Shantytown so not sure how much more there is.
trentonlf: I don't think Rise is out yet, was talking about Tomb Raider. I have found it to be more enjoyable than I thought I would, just got to Shantytown so not sure how much more there is.
Well, it started off as an X-Box 1 exclusive. Course, the good people involved with its release made the call to pit it against Fallout 4. It got its ass handed to it sales-wise, so now it's coming out for the PC as well.
CarrionCrow: Well, it started off as an X-Box 1 exclusive. Course, the good people involved with its release made the call to pit it against Fallout 4. It got its ass handed to it sales-wise, so now it's coming out for the PC as well.
I've noticed that trend lately, consoles get earlier releases. That's ok though since I do like playing on the consoles too LOL :)