It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: You don't know who Seltzerberg are? Lucky bastard,they are the hacks responsible for the "spoofs" movies like Epic Movie and Meet the Spartans.
Dessimu: And there I was, thinking you offered an actually illuminating mover to watch... Now give me something worthwhile!
Koyaanisqatsi?

The ost IS by Philip Glass :p

And it carries a very profound message and a mindboggling amount of thinking material...

...If you're willing to sit through it...
Vnlr: ...If you're willing to sit through it...
Sounds like a challenge. You're on!

Or I'm on! I am not sure how to respond to the given challenge when I choose to take it.
Post edited January 21, 2016 by Dessimu
ElTerprise: Good evening *big return hug*
Thanks for the chocolate :)
I'm ok - bit exahausted from indoor football but otherwise fine. What about you?
Frankly, I feel like puking and crying and caressing the cat...

I'm rather too empathic and sensitive about horrid things that go on wherever they go on even when I'm only subliminally aware of them.

But at least the exam period keeps me mostly occupied at the moment...
Dessimu: Sounds like a challenge. You're on!

Or I'm on! I am not sure how to respond to the given challenge when I choose to take it.
Here's full version that isn't backwards :p

parts 1 through 9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08qE8BD-B_s
Post edited January 21, 2016 by Vnlr
Hello guys, how are you all doing?

Do you like the new releases?

As a huge fan of FMV games, Noctropolis landed on my wishlist! :)
Greedy Gearbox .

http://store.steampowered.com/app/281610
Vnlr: Here's full version that isn't backwards :p

parts 1 through 9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08qE8BD-B_s
Thank you. This one might not drive me mad. But really, thank you.
Dessimu: Sounds like a challenge. You're on!

And these are mightily great too

-les triplettes de belleville (actually lasts about an hour and a bit

-l'illusioniste <-- A real MUST
Vnlr: Frankly, I feel like puking and crying and caressing the cat...

I'm rather too empathic and sensitive about horrid things that go on wherever they go on even when I'm only subliminally aware of them.

But at least the exam period keeps me mostly occupied at the moment...
Uh that sounds awful... sorry to hear that and i hope you'll feel much better soon :)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello guys, how are you all doing?

Hi there! Doing great. Got recommendations of awful movies and great(?) music. As for releases, I like Darkest Dungeon. Played it through Steam, didn't really think it would make it's way to GOG. It's great! And the game is interesting, intense.
Vnlr: And these are mightily great too

-les triplettes de belleville (actually lasts about an hour and a bit

-l'illusioniste <-- A real MUST
I will have to find time for them tomorrow. T'is late here, I shall go to rest soon. But you can be sure I like good music! If you have any more, bring it all up!
Post edited January 21, 2016 by Dessimu
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello guys, how are you all doing?

Dessimu: Hi there! Doing great. Got recommendations of awful movies and great(?) music. As for releases, I like Darkest Dungeon. Played it through Steam, didn't really think it would make it's way to GOG. It's great! And the game is interesting, intense.
Nice glad to hear! :) Are you going to watch and listen to them? :) You need great music, do you like 80's?
Dessimu: And there I was, thinking you offered an actually illuminating mover to watch... Now give me something worthwhile!
Drive,anything made by David Lynch,Black Dynamite,Who Framed Roger Rabbit,Labyrinth,Memento,American History X,anything made by Terry Gilliam(minus Brothers Grimm),Zucker Abrahams Zucker spoofs,Mel Brooks movies,Groundhog Day,Misery,Event Horizon,Team America:World Police,the Cornetto trilogy,Taxi Driver,Dredd and There Will Be Blood.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Nice glad to hear! :) Are you going to watch and listen to them? :) You need great music, do you like 80's?
I can be honest saying I won't watch the movies unless someone else will use Force on me. As for music - sure. I always need some sounds in the background. Though most of the times I would just play some tv shows, just so I could "listen to anything".

And my taste for music is pretty wide. 80's sounds awesome, I am open for suggestions.
Vnlr: Kiekeboe :p (long time no see!)

And yes, good luck with the essay! I hope you get great reviews!

Surgery? I should hope it is not too serious an operation? :s
Haha, hello to you too! :P Are you doing all right?

Thanks. At this point I'll be glad just to get passing grades, as the surgery I'm getting unexpectedly moved up quite a lot, so my time to write the essays essentially halved. :P

They're correcting my septum because I can't smell very well and my nose constantly feels like it's stuffed. It's a reasonably heavy surgery compared to what they usually do because a previous smaller surgery did nothing for me, but all the same it's not a huge deal. I'll be put under general anesthesia and I'll need to stay a night in the hospital, and after that the recovery will probably take around a week. Not really looking forward to it, but hopefully it'll be worth it.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Nice glad to hear! :) Are you going to watch and listen to them? :) You need great music, do you like 80's?
Dessimu: I can be honest saying I won't watch the movies unless someone else will use Force on me. As for music - sure. I always need some sounds in the background. Though most of the times I would just play some tv shows, just so I could "listen to anything".

And my taste for music is pretty wide. 80's sounds awesome, I am open for suggestions.
Will send you a huge list of 80's when I have the mood for it, probably in the weekend! :)

Lol about the movies, I force you to watch Paul Blaurt Mall Cop
Post edited January 21, 2016 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
Dessimu: And my taste for music is pretty wide. 80's sounds awesome, I am open for suggestions.
Here, from 1988 :p