It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello all and hello brotha AB -tips hat-
Happy 1st to everyone. May this year bring more joys then last for us all.
At that note. No more drinking for me. Decided to drop it cold turkey this year so we shall see how that goes. This place never ceases to surprise me with how much love comes from everyone. I'd like to Thank you all from the bottom of my heart (or the area where it should be) for being a bunch in a place we can come to for smiles and friendship. Even if we don't/may never fully know one another. I'm grateful to be able and type with those that I do.
Enough of that mush, time to put this TLight code to use and pull another from my ever dwindling list. = )
[cheers]

------------

Side side note: I'm a STAR!!
Post edited January 01, 2016 by dfektive
tinyE: I'm sick. I spend all year trying to avoid Christmas and trying to embrace my birthday. :P
That's why you are sick? Good Gog, I can come up with much better reasons than that ;-p
moonshineshadow: *laughing hug* Nope, you'll not get a chance to peek at the remaints of the list :P
Awwww.... :-(
I promise I won't look if you send it! :-D I just need it for... uhh... kindling! Yeah! I need to print it out for some kindling, to help me burn some stuff! *whistling* ;-o

*big silly hug* :-p
Post edited January 01, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
3D Realms anthology is unavailable now :(

Hopefully everyone that wanted it was able to get it! Lots of games in there
AgentBirdnest: That's why you are sick? Good Gog, I can come up with much better reasons than that ;-p
moonshineshadow: *laughing hug* Nope, you'll not get a chance to peek at the remaints of the list :P
AgentBirdnest: Awwww.... :-(
I promise I won't look if you send it! :-D I just need it for... uhh... kindling! Yeah! I need to print it out for some kindling, to help me burn some stuff! *whistling* ;-o
*big silly hug* :-p
Nice try ;-)
But you'll have to be patient and wait. And honestly, I don't think you need kindling for burning something, you already burn enough stuff :P
*big hug*
Post edited January 01, 2016 by moonshineshadow
AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet* Good morning, Crow! Thanks, and same to you!
Just curious, did you count how many games you finished last year?
Yes, I did. Just counted, did 65 last year when I include things like the neverending 9 runs of Soulstorm.
Post edited January 01, 2016 by CarrionCrow
ElTerprise: And Ice hockey ;)
Ho, and how could we forget... PEANUT BUTTER!! :-D
ElTerprise: Likewise *big return twug*
Glad to hear that. Colder than here - we're having 6°C here but it's really foggy - you can barely see anything outside. Don't you mean "for sliding" :P
I'm good - had another extensive walk along the coast combined with some Irish Coffee afterwards :D
Not much ice for sliding here. It's always dry as pluck. I miss snow :'-( ...tant pis.
That sounds really lovely! Good views and scenery where you walked?
dfektive: [...]
Side side note: I'm a STAR!!
*tips helmet*
Happy New Year, Deef, and bon courage quitting alcohol! I hope it goes well for you.
And very well said. I'm actually a fan of the mushy stuff. I like to do it myself from time to time ;-)
Congrats on the star :-)
moonshineshadow: Nice try ;-)
But you'll have to be patient and wait. And honestly, I don't think you need kindling for burning something, you already burn enough stuff :P
*big hug*
(Waiting patiently face) ',,','',',>:-^
*big patient hug*
Post edited January 01, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
CarrionCrow: Yes, I did. Just counted, did 65 last year when I include things like the neverending 9 runs of Soulstorm.
Good Gog! ô__ô I'm not even close! My list is 80% shorter. At my current rate, it will take about 42 years to complete everything. And by that time, there will probably be about 87 new Wadjet Eye games to add to my backlog. I'll never catch up.
AgentBirdnest: Good Gog! ô__ô I'm not even close! My list is 80% shorter. At my current rate, it will take about 42 years to complete everything. And by that time, there will probably be about 87 new Wadjet Eye games to add to my backlog. I'll never catch up.
You'll be fine. At 2 years a game, both the developer and you would have to live another 174 years. Odds of that happening are a bit low.

Even at a month a game completion time, you'll be 11 months ahead every time.
AgentBirdnest: Ho, and how could we forget... PEANUT BUTTER!! :-D
Not much ice for sliding here. It's always dry as pluck. I miss snow :'-( ...tant pis.
That sounds really lovely! Good views and scenery where you walked?
Oh right :D
Sorry to hear that but maybe you'll get some snow this year :)
It was...well there were a cliff and some salt marshes aside from the Baltic Sea :)
Best wishes for the new year to bring lots of reasons to smile, and none to worry!

Hope you all had a lovely New Year's Eve celebration, and are enjoying the first day of the Year!
Going to set up the Skype thing and leave it running for the day. Anyone who's interested, let me know and I'll pass the link along.
HypersomniacLive: Best wishes for the new year to bring lots of reasons to smile, and none to worry!

Hope you all had a lovely New Year's Eve celebration, and are enjoying the first day of the Year!
Same to you and yours, thank you. =)
HypersomniacLive: Best wishes for the Best wew year to bring lots of reasons to smile, and none to worry!

That's an - uhm...interesting..greeting from the bear :D
Best wishes to you as well and I hope you had a great New Year's Eve as well. Yes i had a great New Year's Eve and so far the New Year's Day has been nice too. :)

CarrionCrow: Going to set up the Skype thing and leave it running for the day. Anyone who's interested, let me know and I'll pass the link along.
That's a great idea but unfortunately i won't be able to participate because the internet here is waay too wonky and i also plan on spending the last evening from the holidays with my family....
Edit: But if you plan on repeating that on any other day of the upcoming weekend i might be able to partipate because i'll be back home tomorrow....

------------
Because of the unstable nature of my internet connection i'll be off for now. I wish you all a great New Year's Day and see you later :)
Post edited January 01, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: That's a great idea but unfortunately i won't be able to participate because the internet here is waay too wonky and i also plan on spending the last evening from the holidays with my family....
Edit: But if you plan on repeating that on any other day of the upcoming weekend i might be able to partipate because i'll be back home tomorrow....

------------
Because of the unstable nature of my internet connection i'll be off for now. I wish you all a great New Year's Day and see you later :)
Not a problem. Will do it again soon as well, I'm sure. Enjoy the family time. =)
The mouse settings in Redneck Rampage are driving me crazy . I don't want to move with the mouse ( i use WASD for that ) . I just want to look up and down .
Painted_Doll: The mouse settings in Redneck Rampage are driving me crazy . I don't want to move with the mouse ( i use WASD for that ) . I just want to look up and down .
I never got the "use mouse to move" stuff. It's just annoying and player unfriendly,downright hostile.