It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think I had better try to get some sleep while my head is easing off a little. I hope you all have a very lovely evening, and in case I am not up to being on for a while I hope you all have a very nice week as well.

*sleepy hugs and tired waves*
ddickinson: I think I had better try to get some sleep while my head is easing off a little. I hope you all have a very lovely evening, and in case I am not up to being on for a while I hope you all have a very nice week as well.
*good night hug* Sleep well :-)
ddickinson: I think I had better try to get some sleep while my head is easing off a little. I hope you all have a very lovely evening, and in case I am not up to being on for a while I hope you all have a very nice week as well.

Have a good night, get to feeling better quickly. =)
ddickinson: I know, and I hope you all have fun with your Skype chats. :-)

Thank you. I will be okay, just one of my bad days at the moment, which will likely be a few bad days. It will probably get worse over the next few days, then hopefully settle down a little. Hopefully before Christmas gets here.
CarrionCrow: I got to yell at Endre. It was fun. >=)
Funny too. Yours was the only voice that was exactly what I expected. :-)
CarrionCrow: I got to yell at Endre. It was fun. >=)
EndreWhiteMane: Funny too. Yours was the only voice that was exactly what I expected. :-)
It is still on, you could come back :P
EndreWhiteMane: Funny too. Yours was the only voice that was exactly what I expected. :-)
moonshineshadow: It is still on, you could come back :P
Running back and forth making dinner , then eating time.
Maybe when I'm done. ;)
moonshineshadow: It is still on, you could come back :P
EndreWhiteMane: Running back and forth making dinner , then eating time.
Maybe when I'm done. ;)
What are you making for dinner?
-laughs- Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...
EndreWhiteMane: Running back and forth making dinner , then eating time.
Maybe when I'm done. ;)
moonshineshadow: What are you making for dinner?
Baked chicken, pasta and green beans.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...
It's a good thing. I was hoping it wasn't one of those unexpected high whiny ones. :-)
Post edited December 17, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
moonshineshadow: What are you making for dinner?
EndreWhiteMane: Baked chicken, pasta and green beans.
Sounds tasty :-)
EndreWhiteMane: It's a good thing. I was hoping it wasn't one of those unexpected high whiny ones. :-)
If only I had a balloon full of helium. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: It's a good thing. I was hoping it wasn't one of those unexpected high whiny ones. :-)
CarrionCrow: If only I had a balloon full of helium. ;)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidsx.heliumvoicechanger&hl=en
CarrionCrow: If only I had a balloon full of helium. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidsx.heliumvoicechanger&hl=en
-laughing hard- I already worry about my voice getting grating. No need to accelerate that process.
So..Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone. I just played through its tutorial level and my first impression is...it seems really limited even by button masher standards, granted my button masher experience is pretty limited. Good music and graphics though.
NoNewTaleToTell: So..Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone. I just played through its tutorial level and my first impression is...it seems really limited even by button masher standards, granted my button masher experience is pretty limited. Good music and graphics though.
Good evening. =)

Yeah, it's a pretty limited game, propped up on the premise of switching between characters but not doing it all that well.