It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: *return hug with a slice of Fred's birthday cake*
Hhhhh :-O It's Fred's Birthday !!! true ...
Let's organize a huge party on Endre's lawn, while he's still away... hihi

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸ ♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸
♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪
Post edited December 15, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: DD !!! :D
**Big woolly happy hugs**
I'm happy to read these good news !! what a relief... it's very positive !! I hope you'll spend wonderful and peaceful holidays now :)
I wish these nasty people here and there leave you alone... >:-| can't you just kick them square in the nuts ?...
**Even more big warm hugs**
Hello, lovely Owl! *big happy hug*

Thank you. Me and my partner got the christmas tree up and all the decorations up over the weekend, so we are all set for a very lovely holiday. I am also glad I am not coughing all the time (just some of the time now), which is great.

The ones on here are not a big deal, but just things I could do without at the moment on top of all the stress form my health issues and some other things. As for the real life stuff, well some of it can't go away at the moment, and some of it comes form jerks, so I doubt that will stop.

How are you today?

*big mega hug*
AgentBirdnest: **return high five** o/ ... when do we get our badges? ;-)
,,',',',,',,'):-|

AgentBirdnest: No idea about the release... I have a GOG staff member in my chat list, and saw them playing "Test Game 1" which got me all excited, because I figured it might be a really exciting new release [/stalker] n__n
lol... ha yeah I never thought about that... I have him in my list as well hihi... so they even code the incoming games name... very clever... >:-|
Empress_Owl: Hhhhh :-O It's Fred's Birthday !!! true ...
Let's organize a hugs party on Endre's lawn, while he's still away... hihi

♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪
*dances along with Owl to the lovely music*
ddickinson: Let's hope you keep on feeling better, just take it easy with the cake as it is very rich. :-)

It is nice to have the front page back and the smaller sales. Not to mention the new releases. I see GOG is giving everyone Worms at the moment. :-)
I'm always take it easy with cake. Eating more than one small slice (slowly!!) tends to make me throw up, so I'm very careful :-p

Yeah, that is so rude of them! They should be giving people Blood instead. It's far more useful! :-)
(Kidding... I always appreciate a free game. I haven't tried it yet.)
ddickinson:
Ho, nice !! is it a real christmas tree ? did you chose one colour theme in particular ?...
Glad to know you're not coughing all the time anymore !!! :D
Well, let's hope these jerks get accidentally hit by Santa's sleigh, then >:-|
I'm... positively excited too (incoming holidays and stuff), and a bit stressed at the same time (work, ill owlet), but good overall, thanks !! :)
**Big hugs with some Santa helper snails**
AgentBirdnest: **return high five** o/ ... when do we get our badges? ;-)
Empress_Owl: ,,',',',,',,'):-|
Hey, don't blame me! You brought up the club idea. And you know we can't have clubs without badges ;-)
Empress_Owl: ,,',',',,',,'):-|
AgentBirdnest: Hey, don't blame me! You brought up the club idea. And you know we can't have clubs without badges ;-)
Sh*t up or I'll stuff you with cakes >:-D [/evil]
Empress_Owl: Sh*t up or I'll stuff you with cakes >:-D [/evil]
LOL!!
But donuts don't make me throw up :-) Only birthday cake does.
AgentBirdnest: I'm always take it easy with cake. Eating more than one small slice (slowly!!) tends to make me throw up, so I'm very careful :-p

Yeah, that is so rude of them! They should be giving people Blood instead. It's far more useful! :-)
(Kidding... I always appreciate a free game. I haven't tried it yet.)
Good. More for me. *stuff face with tasty cake* :-)

It is nice to get a few free games, and none of them have been terrible looking games. Granted Worms Fort is not the best of games, but it still looks interesting to try.

Empress_Owl: Ho, nice !! is it a real christmas tree ? did you chose one colour theme in particular ?...
Glad to know you're not coughing all the time anymore !!! :D
Well, let's hope these jerks get accidentally hit by Santa's sleigh, then >:-|
I'm... positively excited too (incoming holidays and stuff), and a bit stressed at the same time (work, ill owlet), but good overall, thanks !! :)
**Big hugs with some Santa helper snails**
It is not, it is a fake one that looks like a real tree. Real trees are nice, but they can leave a mess and catch fire, so we tend to stick to the artificial ones. The tree is a white tree this year, with a lovely red theme to it to match the red themed decorations. It looks really nice and cosy, especially with the log fire.

Can they also get eaten by his reindeer as well? :-)

Sorry to hear that your little Owlet is not feeling too well. I hope it is nothing too serious? How is work going, will you have it finished in time? I hope you will have a really lovely holiday, and that Santa will bring you something nice, like David Bowie. :-)

*big hug with an extra big slice of Fred's birthday cake*
AgentBirdnest: LOL!!
But donuts don't make me throw up :-) Only birthday cake does.
You don't really look like Homer Simpson ; or me like the Devil, either... It was just an image... a prototype... >:-|
ddickinson: It is not, it is a fake one that looks like a real tree. Real trees are nice, but they can leave a mess and catch fire, so we tend to stick to the artificial ones. The tree is a white tree this year, with a lovely red theme to it to match the red themed decorations. It looks really nice and cosy, especially with the log fire.

Can they also get eaten by his reindeer as well? :-)

Sorry to hear that your little Owlet is not feeling too well. I hope it is nothing too serious? How is work going, will you have it finished in time? I hope you will have a really lovely holiday, and that Santa will bring you something nice, like David Bowie. :-)

*big hug with an extra big slice of Fred's birthday cake*
I have a fake one too... because I have a clumsy owlet and a fool kitty... wrong mix :)
Ho, yeah, if they could be eaten by the reindeer, it'll be safer :D
No, don't worry.... it's a typical winter gastro enteritis. It was really bad from sunday morning to monday morning, then it started to get better.... (I stayed with her yesterday)... she already looked better this morning. :)
I don't know if I'll have finished everything, but in the worst case, I'll work between the 28th december and 31st anyway...
Ho, yes !!! Do you think he will bring me David Bowie ? Seriously ??? \o/ I'll prepare my basement, in case of ^^
Post edited December 15, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Happy birthday to Fred the Thread ;-)

*hugs and waves for the lovely people here*
ddickinson: Good. More for me. *stuff face with tasty cake* :-)

It is nice to get a few free games, and none of them have been terrible looking games. Granted Worms Fort is not the best of games, but it still looks interesting to try.
TeenAgent is terrible :-p
Well, that's not exactly true... I think I'm just terrible at TeenAgent :-)
moonshineshadow: Happy birthday to Fred the Thread ;-)

**Big happy hug back** \o/
How are you doing, Moon ?
moonshineshadow: Happy birthday to Fred the Thread ;-)

Good morning, Little Miss Moonshine! *Big return hug, and passes the cake*