It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Hello. How are you doing?
Until about 8 p.m. it will be a lazy sunday for me - but afterwards another nightshift awaits (thankfully the second to last one) ...
Hi ElTerprise!

I'm sick (I blame Stilton and his sneezon's greetings), but pretty sure I'll survive. ;-D

Fingers crossed time will fly, and you'll be done with nightshifts before you know it. Hope the weather's holding.

What comes after nightshifts?

EDIT: stupid typo, I blame this on Stilton too.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
CarrionCrow: Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds Survivor. Underrated gems, think you'll enjoy them both thoroughly.
Have both of 'em as rentals and DRM free over at humble.

I was thinking about Don't Starve actually. Also Two Worlds feels dirt cheap.

Which would be appropriate for those that refer to it as dirt.
EndreWhiteMane: Howdy, anything on your list today?
CarrionCrow: A little. It's all piecemeal at this point. Completed two more series by getting Book of Unwritten Tales 2 and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest: Reforged This Title Is Way Too Fucking Long Edition.

See anything good on your end?
Viking Conquest is a maybe here too along with the Quest Bundle to complete the series, that's about it for today.
ElTerprise: Hello. How are you doing?
Until about 8 p.m. it will be a lazy sunday for me - but afterwards another nightshift awaits (thankfully the second to last one) ...
HypersomniacLive: Hi ElTerprise!

I'm sick (I blame Stilton and his sneezon's greetings), but pretty sure I'll survive. ;-D

Fingers crossed time will fly, and you'll be done with nightshirts before you know it. Hope the weather's holding.

What comes after nightshirts?
Sorry to hear you're sick Hyper, I feel lousy too but I'm not sick, just old. :-)
Hospital scrubs are more comfortable than nightshirts.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane

Fingers crossed time will fly, and you'll be done with nightshirts before you know it. Hope the weather's holding.

What comes after nightshirts?
I too, am very interested in this and what comes after. Specially if they're of the negligee kind and appropriately showcased.

Have some chicken soup for the cold.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: Have both of 'em as rentals and DRM free over at humble.

Yeah, they're both pretty bad. Wouldn't want to get those in duplicate.

One's a crafting game, the other's a mediocre RPG. I'd have more fun with the latter.
Alright! I got Mount & Blade Warband and also bought Fearless Vampire Killers (it's a 1970's horror comedy)... aaand my tax returns are pretty much gone at this point ;)

CarrionCrow: Yeah, they're both pretty bad. Wouldn't want to get those in duplicate.

One's a crafting game, the other's a mediocre RPG. I'd have more fun with the latter.
Actually I enjoyed Two Worlds. Yeah it's on the lower end of "above average" and the upper end of "mediocre" but it has a lot of personality and some really cool features (most useful horses I've found in a game yet) that makes it more likable than it really should be, if that makes sense?. The first one at least. The second one (Two Worlds 2) made a gigantic leap in production values BUT it does feel nearly as...I don't know, "fresh"? Like it (Two Worlds 2) feels like "almost open world action rpg #495".
EndreWhiteMane: [...]
Sorry to hear you're sick Hyper, I feel lousy too but I'm not sick, just old. :-)
You mean old man, making fun of a sick person! Did I mention that it's all Stilton's fault?

Sorry you feel lousy, perhaps a hospital scrub can patch up things a bit for you?
superstande: Alright! I got Mount & Blade Warband and also bought Fearless Vampire Killers (it's a 1970's horror comedy)... aaand my tax returns are pretty much gone at this point ;)
At least they didn't go to waste or for politicians taxi rides. Which both means the same.
superstande: Alright! I got Mount & Blade Warband and also bought Fearless Vampire Killers (it's a 1970's horror comedy)... aaand my tax returns are pretty much gone at this point ;)
Awesome! I can recommend some AWESOME total conversion mods if ya want them? The original Mount & Blade has two fantastic total conversion mods that make it worth picking up, one of them is (by my money) the best western available on PC, the other is Star Wars based. There is also a Lord of the Rings total conversion mod but I can't remember if it's for Warband or the original Mount & Blade.
CarrionCrow: Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds Survivor. Underrated gems, think you'll enjoy them both thoroughly.

Heya j0ekerr! The first Two Worlds is an alright game... The second one is a lot more hard to recommend. Personally I'm digging Risen a lot more than TW2.
Antimateria: At least they didn't go to waste or for politicians taxi rides. Which both means the same.
;) I got nothing more to add...
Post edited December 06, 2015 by superstande

Fingers crossed time will fly, and you'll be done with nightshifts before you know it. Hope the weather's holding.

What comes after nightshifts?

EDIT: stupid typo, I blame this on Stilton too.
Sorry to hear that (and sorry the late reply - had a skype group chat that needed my attention). Hope you'll feel better soon :)

Thank you. Well only a couple of day shifts and then the job is over next weekend :)
NoNewTaleToTell: Actually I enjoyed Two Worlds. Yeah it's on the lower end of "above average" and the upper end of "mediocre" but it has a lot of personality and some really cool features (most useful horses I've found in a game yet) that makes it more likable than it really should be, if that makes sense?. The first one at least. The second one (Two Worlds 2) made a gigantic leap in production values BUT it does feel nearly as...I don't know, "fresh"? Like it (Two Worlds 2) feels like "almost open world action rpg #495".
I'm actually looking forward to Two Worlds, considering the problems people have told me about.
EndreWhiteMane: [...]
HypersomniacLive: You mean old man, making fun of a sick person! Did I mention that it's all Stilton's fault?
I hope you'll feel better soon. But you know that you can't blame Stilton right? Because whatever happens, it is always ElTs fault :D
NoNewTaleToTell: Awesome! I can recommend some AWESOME total conversion mods if ya want them? The original Mount & Blade has two fantastic total conversion mods that make it worth picking up, one of them is (by my money) the best western available on PC, the other is Star Wars based. There is also a Lord of the Rings total conversion mod but I can't remember if it's for Warband or the original Mount & Blade.
Alright, those sound interesting... The western one at least... Not sure I'm that big of a Star Wars fan though :)

NoNewTaleToTell: Actually I enjoyed Two Worlds. Yeah it's on the lower end of "above average" and the upper end of "mediocre" but it has a lot of personality and some really cool features (most useful horses I've found in a game yet) that makes it more likable than it really should be, if that makes sense?. The first one at least. The second one (Two Worlds 2) made a gigantic leap in production values BUT it does feel nearly as...I don't know, "fresh"? Like it (Two Worlds 2) feels like "almost open world action rpg #495".
CarrionCrow: I'm actually looking forward to Two Worlds, considering the problems people have told me about.
The biggest problem in TW2 is that you can't drink beer, only carry it! Dammit! :P
Post edited December 06, 2015 by superstande