It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: Evening!
I got a massive headache, just got home... gonna fix some medicine and try to stay up for an hour at least :)

How are things?
EndreWhiteMane: Things are pretty good, sorry to hear about the headache, those just take all the joy out of life.
Yeah they are not fun. But I've found some efficient medicine that is mixed with hot water, that usually helps.

My wife also had a minor operation at hospital today, and luckily that went well and they'll let her out tomorrow. I was a bit stressed about that... but now all my worries are gone :)
Post edited December 03, 2015 by superstande
EndreWhiteMane: <snip>
*extra big special comforting hug*
EndreWhiteMane: <snip>
moonshineshadow: *extra big special comforting hug*
I'm not actually upset, I just need to remember to put rules in my giveaways. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Things are pretty good, sorry to hear about the headache, those just take all the joy out of life.
superstande: Yeah they are not fun. But I've found some efficient medicine that is mixed with hot water, that usually helps.

My wife also had a minor operation at hospital today, and luckily that went well and they'll let her out tomorrow. I was a bit stressed about that... but now all my worries are gone :)
Good and I hope your headache goes with it. ;)
Post edited December 03, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
low rated
I got a massive headache, just got home... gonna fix some medicine and try to stay up for an hour at least :)

How are things?
yellow_wolf: The Yellow_Wolf is shaking his tale.
:)))
EndreWhiteMane: PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS GUY IS ONE AND THE SAME AS FAN3L
****************************SCAMMER ALERT!************************
Are you sure ?
moonshineshadow: *extra big special comforting hug*
EndreWhiteMane: I'm not actually upset, I just need to remember to put rules in my giveaways. :-)
Ok, then I'll change the hug *extra big special hug just because* :P

I mean how pitiful must someone be to create an alt account for a few games. I'll never understand that.
EndreWhiteMane: I'm not actually upset, I just need to remember to put rules in my giveaways. :-)
moonshineshadow: Ok, then I'll change the hug *extra big special hug just because* :P

I mean how pitiful must someone be to create an alt account for a few games. I'll never understand that.
On another note: Have you played Dreamfall: The Longest Journey? Any good?
EndreWhiteMane: Good and I hope your headache goes with it. ;)
Going to watch A bit of Fry & Laurie, that always cheers me up further :)

How are things?
Evening, Sup. Hope you'll be feeling better in no time, and that headache goes straight to the depths of hell where it belongs >:-O ....... Ahem... Sorry, I tend to get carried away ;-)
That is great to hear about your wife! Hope her recovery goes perfect and smooth.

Going alright on my end.
moonshineshadow: Ok, then I'll change the hug *extra big special hug just because* :P
EndreWhiteMane: On another note: Have you played Dreamfall: The Longest Journey? Any good?
Nope. I always wanted to start with the first game of the series. Then I realised gog is missing the German language patch. And yeah I know I could just play it in English... but I also have the german disked version lying around... so I wanted to install that but there were some problems and when powering up my old computer where it should work fine I got a bluescreen. Which fueled my anxiety of it dying on me, which would make it really really hard to play certain games which have a 16bit installer... and yeah... once my old computer was running I ended up playing one of that games (Indy Desktop Adventures).

But I'll play the Longest Journey games one day :D
EndreWhiteMane: On another note: Have you played Dreamfall: The Longest Journey? Any good?
moonshineshadow: Nope. I always wanted to start with the first game of the series. Then I realised gog is missing the German language patch. And yeah I know I could just play it in English... but I also have the german disked version lying around... so I wanted to install that but there were some problems and when powering up my old computer where it should work fine I got a bluescreen. Which fueled my anxiety of it dying on me, which would make it really really hard to play certain games which have a 16bit installer... and yeah... once my old computer was running I ended up playing one of that games (Indy Desktop Adventures).

But I'll play the Longest Journey games one day :D
Thanks, I may buy it later, not a great discount though.
Dreamfall Chapters is a good price but I don't think I'd like it.

I'll go take a nap now and think about it. :-)
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hope you're all doing okay today.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hope you're all doing okay today.
*welcome wave*
moonshineshadow: *welcome wave*
-waves back-

Question for you - would you want some more codes for that giveaway you're doing?
low rated

How are things?
yellow_wolf: The Yellow_Wolf is shaking his tale.
:)))
I don”t know why you are sayng this. It”s your problem what you think.
yellow_wolf: I don”t know why you are sayng this. It”s your problem what you think.
Probably because he checked his order history and saw that the game you asked for was redeemed by fan3l? ;-)

moonshineshadow: *welcome wave*
CarrionCrow: -waves back-
Question for you - would you want some more codes for that giveaway you're doing?
Want? Nope of course not, it is tons of work :P

On a serious note, if you want to, feel free to donate games :-)
Post edited December 03, 2015 by moonshineshadow