It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Antimateria: Yeah well that game "motor" was bad but I did play it also after that I'm playing other more fun games like inkribbon evil.
CarrionCrow: It looked really, really bad.

I knew I wasn't going to buy it, because Bethesda can go fuck itself, but I was watching a Let's Play of it.

The Let's Players ultimately had to switch from the PC version to the PS4 version because it kept crashing.
They took the performance hit, kept going, but then the PS4 version was crashing on them as well.
It had that lame motor but with my evil within 760 it worked fine enough.. "Why are you so horrible person that you liked that" I've played worse games.. not many but still.. =)
CarrionCrow: It looked really, really bad.

I knew I wasn't going to buy it, because Bethesda can go fuck itself, but I was watching a Let's Play of it.

The Let's Players ultimately had to switch from the PC version to the PS4 version because it kept crashing.
They took the performance hit, kept going, but then the PS4 version was crashing on them as well.
Antimateria: It had that lame motor but with my evil within 760 it worked fine enough.. "Why are you so horrible person that you liked that" I've played worse games.. not many but still.. =)
No worries on the judgment. If you got enjoyment out of it, then good for you.

Also, given some of the absolute garbage I have played, still play and will continue to play?
Not a whole lot of room to talk on the subject. -laughs-
Antimateria: It had that lame motor but with my evil within 760 it worked fine enough.. "Why are you so horrible person that you liked that" I've played worse games.. not many but still.. =)
CarrionCrow: No worries on the judgment. If you got enjoyment out of it, then good for you.

Also, given some of the absolute garbage I have played, still play and will continue to play?
I enjoyed headshots.. And that is why it is hard to play original Res evil.. Though I was drunk yesterday and though 2 bullets and then take your time.. Then perhaps you get headshot..
CarrionCrow: No worries on the judgment. If you got enjoyment out of it, then good for you.

Antimateria: I enjoyed headshots.. And that is why it is hard to play original Res evil.. Though I was drunk yesterday and though 2 bullets and then take your time.. Then perhaps you get headshot..
I'm figuring playing survival horror games while drunk makes for a bit of added difficulty.

It'd be great to put someone who's drunk off their ass at the controls of an old Resident Evil game.
Those puzzles are idiotic while sober, so I can just imagine how great they are while hammered. -laughs-
Looks like Crow's up for the night again.How's it going?
Sorry all - GOG choked on me, so I rebooted.

<listening to Billie Holiday> melt
Antimateria: I enjoyed headshots.. And that is why it is hard to play original Res evil.. Though I was drunk yesterday and though 2 bullets and then take your time.. Then perhaps you get headshot..
CarrionCrow: I'm figuring playing survival horror games while drunk makes for a bit of added difficulty.

It'd be great to put someone who's drunk off their ass at the controls of an old Resident Evil game.
Those puzzles are idiotic while sober, so I can just imagine how great they are while hammered. -laughs-
Yeah well I just did play and finished Res evil 4 (just before evil within) Was it fun? Kinda it was. =) now I'm collecting herbs in remastered first one. ^^
gunsynd: Looks like Crow's up for the night again.How's it going?
about time someone from the other side of the planet woke up:)

Things good on that side of the world?
low rated
innocuous77: Sorry all - GOG choked on me, so I rebooted.

Hello Inny your back:-)
innocuous77: about time someone from the other side of the planet woke up:)

Ah ah ah ah ah Not really,not under our idiotic government..
Post edited January 31, 2015 by gunsynd
I wish I would listen more ufo enemy within but I'm getting scared.

gunsynd: Hello Inny your back:-)
Getting over a nasty case of strep throat - doc told me to rest, so I am.

I have no patience to play a game (and Grim just came out!!!), and I can't speak (so no distracting CC on the phone), so here I am... bothering loved strangers in public:)
Can't complain here, thanks. =)

Granted, not sure what it means when sleeping every night feels weirder than staying up non-stop, but that's okay.

How's your day going?
innocuous77: Getting over a nasty case of strep throat - doc told me to rest, so I am.

I have no patience to play a game (and Grim just came out!!!), and I can't speak (so no distracting CC on the phone), so here I am... bothering loved strangers in public:)
-laughing at you seeing yourself as a distraction-

Dork. =)
Post edited January 31, 2015 by CarrionCrow

innocuous77: about time someone from the other side of the planet woke up:)

gunsynd: Ah ah ah ah ah Not really,not under our idiotic government..
6 of one, half dozen of the other. I've always thought the best people to govern are the people who absolutely don't want the job. Beware of those who do.
CarrionCrow: I'm figuring playing survival horror games while drunk makes for a bit of added difficulty.

Antimateria: Yeah well I just did play and finished Res evil 4 (just before evil within) Was it fun? Kinda it was. =) now I'm collecting herbs in remastered first one. ^^
Thinking about getting that one, but coin is limited and sales are frequent, so I figure I'll wait until it drops a bit.

Not many things that annoy me more than buying a game, only to see it much cheaper within a month or two.
(Looking at you, Shadowgate...)
innocuous77: Getting over a nasty case of strep throat - doc told me to rest, so I am.

Well it's nice of you to grace us with your presence,we miss such a fine Lady:-)