It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Well all was apparently caused by people who were on the rails (maybe attempted suicides - the media doesn't report anything about it which means that i can only speculate) which usually results in the immediate shutdown of the stations in question. But all of them are open again - the delays are still a thing though...
Extremely messy way to go, and highly inconsiderate as well.

But as sad as that sounds, it still doesn't have the same absurdity as the thought of people deciding to hold a track event on active rail lines for giggles.
ElTerprise: I see Corona. Never tried that so far. Is it any good?
You're from Germany. You have access to the world's finest, freshest pilsners in the world. I bet you could reach out your window right now and pull a draught you can't get anywhere else. Please don't spend a single mark (yes I know ;) ) on skunked, mass produced pisswater that probably spent ten weeks in the warm, ocean tossed belly of some boat.
l0rdtr3k: It's just a cover of a song.But my GF's been broken now. Laughing like a maniac for 5 minutes straight because I said it'll be our marriage song.
For some reason it won't load for me a when i clicked on the link - ii'll try that again later - but would that be that ridiculous?

CarrionCrow: Extremely messy way to go, and highly inconsiderate as well.

But as sad as that sounds, it still doesn't have the same absurdity as the thought of people deciding to hold a track event on active rail lines for giggles.
Well from my experience with traffic troubles in the last years commiting suicide that way doesn't seem that uncommon...
o.O....people do that?
Conversational Free For All Thread - Debate Time! (TEST/PILOT VERSION)

Subject: What's the "Best Game of All Time™"?
ElTerprise: Well from my experience with traffic troubles in the last years commiting suicide that way doesn't seem that uncommon...
o.O....people do that?
-laughs- Not that I've heard of. I was trying to think of a possible reason other than suicide or attempted suicide that people would be on the rail lines.
BillyMaysFan59: Conversational Free For All Thread - Debate Time! (TEST/PILOT VERSION)

What's the criteria for best? There's an immediate tricky part.

Is it best story, best characters, best gameplay, or the near-mythical mix of all three?
Post edited August 05, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Not that I've heard of. I was trying to think of a possible reason other than suicide or attempted suicide that people would be on the rail lines.
What's the criteria for best? There's an immediate tricky part.

Is it best story, best characters, best gameplay, or the near-mythical mix of all three?
*jumps in,hugs Crow then jump out*
CarrionCrow: What's the criteria for best? There's an immediate tricky part.

Probably a mix of all three, but what I'm looking for is subjective opinions. It's more fun that way :D
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Not that I've heard of. I was trying to think of a possible reason other than suicide or attempted suicide that people would be on the rail lines.
Well i can think of another reason. Graffiti. It happens now and again that sprayers are run over.
BillyMaysFan59: Conversational Free For All Thread - Debate Time! (TEST/PILOT VERSION)

Can't we make a top ten? Or top five at least? :P
BillyMaysFan59:
This is a tough one. I think I'll softball it and go Baldur's Gate II. If I'm being honest, I might have liked BG more just because playing it the first time was amazing. But I'd have to call BGII the better game because it's everything that BG was, and more.

I'll keep this PC only (though I will toss in a curve ball) but other contenders for me, based on 1) time sink and 2) "classic" status would be...

TIE Fighter, Civ 2, KotoR, XCom and Privateer. I'll probably want to edit in 10 more after I see other people's replies LOL ;)
Good afternoon friends how is everyone?

I'm typing this from my dungeon of horrors, with the window open to let in some fresh air (it doesn't work, but I diggress) and I can hear clearly the local equivalent of a couple of chavs hanging out in the street.

And I just realized, that they don't only dress the same (to demonstrate their indviduality) they also laugh in exactly the same manner.

I think they're actually clones.
Post edited August 05, 2015 by j0ekerr
FearfulSymmetry: Can't we make a top ten? Or top five at least? :P
Hello,Fearful-chan!*hugs and begins playing with your hair*
j0ekerr: Good afternoon friends how is everyone?

I'm typing this from my dungeon of horrors, with the window open to let in some fresh air (it doesn't work, but I diggress) and I can hear clearly the local equivalent of a couple of chavs hanging out in the street.

And I just realized, that they don't only dress the same (to demonstrate their indviduality) they also laugh in exactly the same manner.

I think they're actually clones.
Hello,crazy hyperkinectic bunny like thing!
Post edited August 05, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
ElTerprise: Well all was apparently caused by people who were on the rails (maybe attempted suicides - the media doesn't report anything about it which means that i can only speculate) which usually results in the immediate shutdown of the stations in question. But all of them are open again - the delays are still a thing though...
CarrionCrow: Extremely messy way to go, and highly inconsiderate as well.

Posted a message, the site shoved me up the page to the first post. Read this and immediately thought...

Japs love to jump in front of the train. In a country in which the train is one of the main systems of transportation if not the main.

Talk about passive-aggressive.
Post edited August 05, 2015 by j0ekerr

Hmm...difficult. I don't think i could select only one game...

Space Invaders.