It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi
GreenDamsel: What's so bad about Poland?
CarrionCrow: Nothing, as far as I know. But if GOG's always understaffed, despite professionals being in the world's workplace, it seems like the relocation is the sticking point.
Thinking of it as someone from the U.S., that means a new country, new culture, new language, new surroundings, new housing, new everything, and leaving behind anything you have here. That's a pretty big series of steps to take for most people.
Well you can always hire people from Poland. It's not like they are worse than Americans. Basically you get the same quality of work for less payment as the cost of living isn't as high as in the USA.
GreenDamsel: Well you can always hire people from Poland. It's not like they are worse than Americans. Basically you get the same quality of work for less payment as the cost of living isn't as high as in the USA.
I'm sure they've been trying. It's all speculation of course, since I'm not secretly a GOG or CD Projekt executive, that's just how it looks to me.

As for the rest of it all, I need to look into what it takes to set up a forum. No experience there, so that should be an interesting project.
But all that shit's for after I sleep a bit. I'm going to bed. Have a good day. =)
Good Morning everyone :)
GreenDamsel: Well you can always hire people from Poland. It's not like they are worse than Americans. Basically you get the same quality of work for less payment as the cost of living isn't as high as in the USA.
CarrionCrow: I'm sure they've been trying. It's all speculation of course, since I'm not secretly a GOG or CD Projekt executive, that's just how it looks to me.

As for the rest of it all, I need to look into what it takes to set up a forum. No experience there, so that should be an interesting project.
But all that shit's for after I sleep a bit. I'm going to bed. Have a good day. =)
Good Night.
ElTerprise: Good Morning everyone :)
Good Morning.
Post edited August 05, 2015 by GreenDamsel
GreenDamsel: Good Morning.
How are you doing today?
GreenDamsel: Good Morning.
ElTerprise: How are you doing today?
Tired. I feel like I really need my vacation (Only 2 more weeks yay!)
Aside that, I'm annoyed by the militant rep-critics.
GreenDamsel: Tired. I feel like I really need my vacation (Only 2 more weeks yay!)
I see. I'm also tired. I try to ignore those critics but the whole discussions got quite annoying.
Hello all I assume we're all doing well due to section three paragraph five under rules of life ;)
GreenDamsel: Tired. I feel like I really need my vacation (Only 2 more weeks yay!)
ElTerprise: I see. I'm also tired. I try to ignore those critics but the whole discussions got quite annoying.
I think by now it is a problem with society.
People forgot how to discuss. Everyone is just trying to push his agenda, without listening to the opposition and actually evaluating their opinion.
Same with feminism, which got dragged into the dirt by extremists. Same with PETA, which does more harm with some action than good. Same with communists and capitalists. In general now that I think about it, it's every political agenda. The population just stopped caring about moderates and prefer to listen to extremists for some reason.

cecil: Hello all I assume we're all doing well due to section three paragraph five under rules of life ;)
Of course. The question is: How well are you doing?^^
Post edited August 05, 2015 by GreenDamsel
cecil: Hello all I assume we're all doing well due to section three paragraph five under rules of life ;)
Good morning. Yes i'm doing well but i'm also still tired :).
So you're doing well too?

GreenDamsel: I think by now it is a problem with society.
People forgot how to discuss. Everyone is just trying to push his agenda, without listening to the opposition and actually evaluating their opinion.
Same with feminism, which got dragged into the dirt by extremists. Same with PETA, which does more harm with some action than good. Same with communists and capitalists. In general now that I think about it, it's every political agenda. The population just stopped caring about moderates and prefer to listen to extremists for some reason.
True. The ability to discuss is severly lacking nowadays. But i remember from school that it wasn't encouraged to learn how to discuss.
Post edited August 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
superstande: Good MorrowNights! (tm)

I've been off-thread while there have been much rejoicing, it seems :)
Damn that horrible entity called Dragonfall, all my extra time has sunk to that hell of a digital nightmare!
But it's so good!
and only three more weeks to Hong Kong!

Alright, I wish Thee Such A Lovely Day Ahead (tm)!
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Yeah, if by "rejoicing", you mean "more and more forum-related nonsense".
Playing a good game like Dragonfall is a far smarter move.

Hopefully you're having a pleasant day.
Thank you and you too! :)
Well hope you guys come up with good things to talk about.
Not sure I can offer anything, seems that Dragonfall is what I keep thinking of :p
Somehow games with a dark evil world are the most relaxing and interesting ones...
Maybe just getting a bit old and cynical ;)
Post edited August 05, 2015 by superstande
superstande: Not sure I can offer anything, seems that Dragonfall is what I keep thinking of :p
Somehow games with a dark evil world are the most relaxing and interesting ones...
Maybe just getting a bit old and cynical ;)
Just played the Chronicles of Riddick games and those worlds are pretty dystopian and dark. You might like them.
Aside that I think my two favourite settings are Space opera and Sword and Sorcery. I like the sense of exploration and adventure. If I wanted to battle evil regimes I could do so in real life. But to really explore new worlds... That I can only do in virtual worlds.
ElTerprise: I see. I'm also tired. I try to ignore those critics but the whole discussions got quite annoying.

GreenDamsel: Of course. The question is: How well are you doing?^^
I am AWESOME ;)

Of course. The question is: How well are you doing?^^
cecil: I am AWESOME ;)
That is nice to hear.
Why?