It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Hey there, Wings. I was just talking about you :-p
I'm doing well. Just got back from a nice adventure through my canyon, and am finally feeling awake o__o How about you? [edit : I just saw. So sorry to hear that :'-( ...]
I'm still available tonight too.
**Big hug with antibiotics** n__o
Hey, Agent... Glad you're doing well and had a nice walk in your Canyon...
I'm afraid it won't be possible tonight, too many people are not available.
I have just discovered that I have some lice too.
I want to burn everyone's hair to the ground now...
(antibiotics ? ... that won't help...) :-((((
I'm disgusted. >__<
ElTerprise: Oh...sorry to hear that. Lice are really annoying and unpleasant bastards...
They're so hard to get completely rid of... :-( pffffffffffffff
I didn't have so much trouble when my cat had fleas...
Fantasysci5: I'm sorry to hear about that Bete. Me and my best friend had it in elementary school, and while she had blonde hair that was hard to see them in and got back into school right away, my dark hair made every little dandruff stand out and it took a lot longer for me to get back into school. -_-

*while Agent is shooting a tranq at EIT, slips past gate and makes a run for it*
Hi there, Fantasysci5 ! nice to meet you...
I sympathize...
I always had a "lice welcoming head" unfortunately. I haven't been annoyed since I left primary school, luckily :) but now I have children, the problem is back... :-(
**sigh**... I really feel disgusting.
GreenDamsel: I'll just sit here alone in my corner for people that never had lice.
You're lucky !!!!
Post edited August 01, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Fantasysci5: *while Agent is shooting a tranq at EIT, slips past gate and makes a run for it*
*spends the rest of my life in a cell for failing at my duty*
LaPtiteBete: Hey, Agent... Glad you're doing well and had a nice walk in your Canyon...
I'm afraid it won't be possible tonight, too many people are not available.
I have just discovered that I have some lice too.
I want to burn everyone's hair to the ground now...
(antibiotics ? ... that won't help...) :-((((
I'm disgusted. >__<
Hooooo... sh*t. I'm so sorry to hear that.*hands Owl the matches* :'-/
(The antibiotics are actually for myself. I wrote that before reading about the lice.)
*sigh* ... I really hope you can get them all taken care of soon, both for you and the owlets. Poor Owl family :'-(
**Big crushing hug** >__<
LaPtiteBete: They're so hard to get completely rid of... :-( pffffffffffffff
I didn't have so much trouble when my cat had fleas...
Yes i know. I had them once when i was still in school - it was a pain to get rid of them....
LaPtiteBete: Good afternoon, everyone...
How are you doing ?...
I'm available and interested if we set a Terraria multi tonight ! ... otherwise, I won't be able to play for 2 more weeks.
**Big hugs with nothing to drink**
You probably read the quite estrange dream I had with you,D and EIT.
It was really strange. Só,how's the donkey?
GreenDamsel: I'll just sit here alone in my corner for people that never had lice.
Want some fresh eggplant paste with toast?
Post edited August 01, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
AgentBirdnest: *spends the rest of my life in a cell for failing at my duty*
*makes sure your family is well provided for*

I wish it was lunch already. :P Nothing helps me get through an 8 hour day like a chocolate shake with lunch.
l0rdtr3k: Want some fresh eggplant paste with toast?
Eggplant paste? Witchcraft!
Fantasysci5: *makes sure your family is well provided for*

I wish it was lunch already. :P Nothing helps me get through an 8 hour day like a chocolate shake with lunch.
*fails at coming up with a way to continue this*

Do what I do - eat lunch at 6am ;-)
Suddenly craving a chocolate shake...
AgentBirdnest: *fails at coming up with a way to continue this*

I win! XD (Sorry I jumped in on the Papers Please references, was just having so much fun with them)

I'm never hungry that early in the morning. I usually don't get hungry until one or so, and even then I've been known to not eat till 4 or 5, depending if I'm working and burning lots of calories or not. Hmm...chocolate shake. I love chocolate, and I looove milk. :P
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully the start of your weekend is pleasant.
Hey Crow!

Just working, but Saturdays are easy. How's your weekend so far?
AgentBirdnest: *fails at coming up with a way to continue this*

Fantasysci5: I win! XD (Sorry I jumped in on the Papers Please references, was just having so much fun with them)

I'm never hungry that early in the morning. I usually don't get hungry until one or so, and even then I've been known to not eat till 4 or 5, depending if I'm working and burning lots of calories or not. Hmm...chocolate shake. I love chocolate, and I looove milk. :P
what's this thread? I read something about food. I'm not sure how relivent but I had a entire salid bowl of salid for breakfast this morning. it had raw onionss chopped up in it as well as horseradish. :U I also wipe my eyes with a finger diped in coffe to help wake me up.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hello Crow - doing good here but i'm already a bit further into the weekend :)
How are you?
Fantasysci5: Hey Crow!

Just working, but Saturdays are easy. How's your weekend so far?
Enjoying the rare treat of a non-diet soda at the moment, and it was the last 12 pack of orange Mountain Dew they had in the store.
Beyond that, it's getting the cobwebs out of my brain and trying to decide on what to play next.

Thinking it might be Outland, an interesting concept of a platformer game mixed with the light/dark bullet mechanics of Ikaruga of all things, or continuing Victor Vran, which I've been enjoying despite its attempts to break my spirit.
Need to get ahold of the developers and tell them they need to put in an experience penalty for dying, just to add that extra sting to getting wiped out.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

ElTerprise: Hello Crow - doing good here but i'm already a bit further into the weekend :)
How are you?
Looking at my save game for VV and noticing that I've cleared less than a third of the challenges after playing for almost 15 hours. Seems like I'll definitely get my money's worth by the time it's all done.

How's your day been going?
Post edited August 01, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Glad you're enjoying your Dew. I've been playing "The Whispered World" lately, but I'm just so bored with it! I think I'll see it all the way through, but I need to play something awesome afterwords. :P
CarrionCrow: Looking at my save game for VV and noticing that I've cleared less than a third of the challenges after playing for almost 15 hours. Seems like I'll definitely get my money's worth by the time it's all done.

How's your day been going?
That sounds pretty good and to be honest i don't expect a 15+ hours game for the VV price....
Quite good aside from the known OSs installation annoyances. Reinstalling Windows 7 on yet another PC and the updates takes ages again...