It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: That F### F### F### A##H#LE J### BL##### C### thread is still uncensored.

Good thing I don't have any children around that could potentially see that! O_0
Oooooh >:-O

[EDIT] I try to say something rude but it doesn't work, my messages just disappear... ô__ô
Post edited July 30, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: When will we play Terraria again ? it was fun !!! \o/ (even if I complain a lot because I'm bad at it ^^)
Whenever you find a date for that. I just need to start the server program and we are good to continue.
AgentBirdnest: *extra big hug*
I'm doing Terr-ific ;-)
How about yourself? Still tired?
That's great to hear :)
Doing good and no i'm not tired anymore :)

BillyMaysFan59: What I'm looking forward to is some free gaming time :P

Finished setting up D1X/D2X Rebirth on Linux yesterday, I'd love to be able to further get into them.
*googles what D1X/D2X rebirth is* A Descent. Understandable that you want some free gaming time then :)
moonshineshadow: Whenever you find a date for that. I just need to start the server program and we are good to continue.
It would be awesome :)
How many players can play at the same time ?
Unfortunately I'll leave on holidays starting to next monday, and won't be able to play for 2 full weeks :'-| ... I doubt you'll wait for me...
LaPtiteBete: Wow... SEXY !!! n__o
I'll take a coffee too... I didn't know you could skate !
Errrr... actually, I can't skate at all :"| I tried so many times, but couldn't get the hang of it :'-(
Those wheels you see don't actually spin, they are just decoration.
**Pretends to skate, but really just walks to Owl to deliver her coffee**
LaPtiteBete: We saw each other yesterday evening on Terraria :D it's not that long ago...
**Crushing hug with a big steak and plenty of vegetables because you can't eat just a few strawberries**
Things are good... and at your place ? :)
Still feels like years ;-p
What are these veg-uh-tuh-bils you speak of? Grumbl hrmph... FINE! I'll eat some vegetables >:-|
**Big thanks for supervising me hug**
Things are good here. Nausea kept me up during the night due to medication, but I'm okay right now :-) And yourself?
ElTerprise: *big return hug* glad to hear that. Doing good here as well :)
Yes. It was really awesome - as soon as possible i hope :D
I'm available today or saturday night, after it won't be before the 16th or 17th August... :-(
GreenDamsel: You didn't greet me.
Blasphemy.
ElTerprise: Oh i'm sorry for overlooking you. Moin. How are you today - Saviour of the Terrarians?
I like that title.
I'm going to keep that title.
I'm fine. Tired, but fine.
How are you?
moonshineshadow: Whenever you find a date for that. I just need to start the server program and we are good to continue.
LaPtiteBete: It would be awesome :)
How many players can play at the same time ?
Unfortunately I'll leave on holidays starting to next monday, and won't be able to play for 2 full weeks :'-| ... I doubt you'll wait for me...
In theory the limit is 255. But the connection the server is running over would need to be able to handle that :D
AgentBirdnest: Errrr... actually, I can't skate at all :"| I tried so many times, but couldn't get the hang of it :'-(
Those wheels you see don't actually spin, they are just decoration.
**Pretends to skate, but really just walks to Owl to deliver her coffee**
Aaaaaaaw :-| .... I'm slightly disappointed.

AgentBirdnest: Still feels like years ;-p
What are these veg-uh-tuh-bils you speak of? Grumbl hrmph... FINE! I'll eat some vegetables >:-|
**Big thanks for supervising me hug**
Things are good here. Nausea kept me up during the night due to medication, but I'm okay right now :-) And yourself?
As I said earlier, I'm fine :)
And yes, you must eat some vegetables. There are surely plenty you'd like... you should cook !! :) put plenty of spices... yummy !
LaPtiteBete: I'm available today or saturday night, after it won't be before the 16th or 17th August... :-(
Saturday night would work for me...not sure about today though?...And 16th is my birthday :)

GreenDamsel: I like that title.
How are you?
Well it's true...before you build the house we were dying a lot :)
Glad to hear that...i'm doing good and i had enough coffee to get rid of the tiredness :)
GreenDamsel: I like that title.
How are you?
LOL... your humility is killing me ^^ ... SotT !! or is it Scott ? ...
moonshineshadow: In theory the limit is 255. But the connection the server is running over would need to be able to handle that :D
LOL :D indeed !!
I was surprise we didn't have any lag...
LaPtiteBete: I'm available today or saturday night, after it won't be before the 16th or 17th August... :-(
ElTerprise: Saturday night would work for me...not sure about today though?...And 16th is my birthday :)
Tonight would work for me. I am not at home Saturday evening, but if you want to play and remind me before I could let the server run for you if you want to continue the world.
ElTerprise: Saturday night would work for me...not sure about today though?...And 16th is my birthday :)
Not today for me :-| I meant tomorrow...
Saturday ... ?
Moon, would you be available ?
Agent ?
Damsel ?
Soccorro ?
Other people ?...
LaPtiteBete: Aaaaaaaw :-| .... I'm slightly disappointed.
As I said earlier, I'm fine :)
And yes, you must eat some vegetables. There are surely plenty you'd like... you should cook !! :) put plenty of spices... yummy !
Yeah, me too. I can't ride skateboards or scooters either... I'm not good with small wheels :'-(
Oops... I asked how you were twice. Sorry, I guess I am a bad listener [/fail]
Cooking? Good idea! I like cooking, even though I suck massively at it. I'll give it a try ):-|
Post edited July 30, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: Tonight would work for me. I am not at home Saturday evening, but if you want to play and remind me before I could let the server run for you if you want to continue the world.
Ho crap :-(
I'm not available today......