It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Hope you get to feeling better very soon. :/
Sounds like you have so much time to get in and out before the guards get you.
If you get caught it's game over, that's the way I read it anyway.
Thanks. I think i might have caught a little cold...nothing to worry about...
Might be. I have no idea. Also wating for some reviews...
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, doing fairly well today, hope you all are too.
The Swindle looks interesting, waiting to see what the reviews have to say.
*hugs, handshakes or waves, as you prefer*
moonshineshadow: *prefers hugs and offers big return hug*
Hi Moon, hear you got to go home early. Nice. :-)
*big return return bear hug* ;)
Picked a couple buckets full of berries =)

Everyone still holding up good?
So I just tested setting up a Terraria server and connecting to it from a different computer. And after changing a config in my router it worked fine, so I think we are good to go tomorrow :D
moonshineshadow: So I just tested setting up a Terraria server and connecting to it from a different computer. And after changing a config in my router it worked fine, so I think we are good to go tomorrow :D
That sounds pretty good. Looking forward to it :D.
What config do you had to change?
Post edited July 28, 2015 by ElTerprise
Hello again, folks! Ooh, I see talk of Terraria... that's one I've been so curious about for so long. I've tried it quite briefly a couple times, but found the kb/m controls difficult (as is the case with any side-scrolling game, really... they feel much more natural on a gamepad for me) and didn't see very much. But what I saw was good enough that I know I'll end up going back to it, most likely after watching several let's plays and how-to's and such.

*hugs, waves, high-fives all around*
moonshineshadow: So I just tested setting up a Terraria server and connecting to it from a different computer. And after changing a config in my router it worked fine, so I think we are good to go tomorrow :D
Awesome \o/
I'm good to go. I was worried I might have to cancel due to a computer problem, but all is fixed now :-)

Also, good day everyone. *tips helmet to everyone, and hugs the awesome people* ;-)
Post edited July 28, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
*Slimmy tackle hug* Hello,moon-chan.
Do you want to get even more hugs?
AgentBirdnest: Awesome \o/
I'm good to go. I was worried I might have to cancel due to a computer problem, but all is fixed now :-)

Also, good day everyone. *tips helmet to everyone, and hugs the awesome people* ;-)
Hello Agent *big hug*
That's great news that your computer is fixed :D
Hmmm, looks like the low rated posts in the scammer thread (including mine) have been "fixed". :P

Got to have been that NES 40000 scumbag that was doing it.
The Swindle in on Twitch if anyone's interested.
BillyMaysFan59: Hmmm, looks like the low rated posts in the scammer thread (including mine) have been "fixed". :P

Got to have been that NES 40000 scumbag that was doing it.
Just because pimp caught him trying to scam and rep whoring.
Also where's Hyper? Haven't seen him for a while...
Quick tired-after-work Waves And Greetings to All Magnificent People here (and there) !

Ooh. you are gonna do Terraria multiplayer thingie? May you have lots of fun!

So tired... Gonna try a bit of Dragonfall and come back to gog hopefully later :)
Good evening everybody :)
How are you doing ?...
does someone had news from our DD since Sunday ?...
**Big hugs and waves, with Freixenet**