It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Yep, which is quite relaxing in comparison to games where you also need to build the cities etc.
Yes. And that's quite unique. If i'm not mistaken there are not that many games focussing on public transport only. I only remember Verkehrsgigant from JoWood and Mobility...
moonshineshadow: Yep, which is quite relaxing in comparison to games where you also need to build the cities etc.
ElTerprise: Yes. And that's quite unique. If i'm not mistaken there are not that many games focussing on public transport only. I only remember Verkehrsgigant from JoWood and Mobility...
You were saying?
GreenDamsel: You were saying?
Uhm...I wouldn't consider that Public Transport...
ElTerprise: Uhm...I wouldn't consider that Public Transport...
Maybe for hitchhikers...? :)
superstande: Maybe for hitchhikers...? :)
There are Hitchhikers in that game?. I only played a few hours of ETS2...
Good morning! :D

I already posted about it in the Kickstarter Thread, but I'm sure that some (maybe most) of you never saw it. Check out THIS GAME if you're into adventure games at all. It looks really good, and the people who made Tormentum -- OhNoo Studios -- is involved, so I'm really excited about it.

Even if you don't do Kickstarters, pop over to give Tsioque an upvote on Steam Greenlight if you like what you see -- Every little bit helps!
ElTerprise: Uhm...I wouldn't consider that Public Transport...
You don't know if trucks count as public transport for refugees.
superstande: Maybe for hitchhikers...? :)
ElTerprise: There are Hitchhikers in that game?. I only played a few hours of ETS2...
Sorry I don't know, haven't played it - I meant that maybe hitchhikers in general might think of trucks as public transportation... :)
genkicolleen: Good morning! :D

I already posted about it in the Kickstarter Thread, but I'm sure that some (maybe most) of you never saw it. Check out THIS GAME if you're into adventure games at all. It looks really good, and the people who made Tormentum -- OhNoo Studios -- is involved, so I'm really excited about it.

Even if you don't do Kickstarters, pop over to give Tsioque an upvote on Steam Greenlight if you like what you see -- Every little bit helps!
Wow! That looks awesome!!
Post edited July 26, 2015 by superstande
GreenDamsel: You don't know if trucks count as public transport for refugees.
Well i didn't think of that possibility...

superstande: Sorry I don't know, haven't played it - I meant that maybe hitchhikers in general might think of trucks as public transportation... :)
Well possibly...
superstande: Wow! That looks awesome!!
I think so too. I've just backed my first Kickstarter! hehe I always wondered what happened to the money when the game (or whatever) *doesn't* meet its goal, and the answer is that you've only pledged your money... It doesn't come out of your account unless the item meets (or exceeds) its goal!
*sits on couch*

*says to valet "I'll have a mocha frappe, please"*

'sup?
BillyMaysFan59: *sits on couch*

'sup?
Very well Sir and will Sir be attending dinner with the red and cream stripped jacket? Or should I simply donate it to the wardrobe of some itinerating comedians?
ElTerprise: There are Hitchhikers in that game?. I only played a few hours of ETS2...
superstande: Sorry I don't know, haven't played it - I meant that maybe hitchhikers in general might think of trucks as public transportation... :)
Hitchhiker's mod NOW!
Post edited July 26, 2015 by j0ekerr
superstande: Wow! That looks awesome!!
genkicolleen: I think so too. I've just backed my first Kickstarter! hehe I always wondered what happened to the money when the game (or whatever) *doesn't* meet its goal, and the answer is that you've only pledged your money... It doesn't come out of your account unless the item meets (or exceeds) its goal!
Yes, that sounds fair. I might even try that too..

'sup?
j0ekerr: Very well Sir and will Sir be attending dinner with the red and cream stripped jacket? Or should I simply donate it to the wardrobe of some itinerating comedians?
j0ekerr: Hitchhiker's mod NOW!
Great idea! :) And while you are at it, why not for Cities in Motion too? :p
Post edited July 26, 2015 by superstande

'sup?
j0ekerr: Very well Sir and will Sir be attending dinner with the red and cream stripped jacket? Or should I simply donate it to the wardrobe of some itinerating comedians?
Be so good, Jeeves, as to discard that blasted red suit and give me my tweade jacket.
Good evening, dear fellows :)
**Big hugs, waves and red wine**
How are you doing ?