It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Fairly certain there's neither enough alcohol, nor enough Crisco, on this earth for me to engage in such a display.
Not even if it was a pretty pink leotard? :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Doing pretty well today, weathers nice and I got a few things done.
Getting ready to go get some groceries and make dinner.
You said the nerve damage was from your collapse, but do they know what caused the collapse in the first place? (I hope)
ddickinson: That is good to hear. I hope you have a lovely dinner.

They do know (kind of), I got my results a few days ago. Not the best news, but it should be okay provided the condition does not get worse. After I heal from all this it should be stable as long as it does not get worse or flare up again. Then I should be good as new with no need for medication or anything like that. I just have to stop doing 20+ hours days (not the cause, but a contributing factor to it flaring up) and putting that kind of strain on my self.
Well then, that settles it, you'll have to take better care of yourself.
We want you around here for a good long time ya know. ;-)
*big bear hug*

Off to the store now, back in a bit.
Hmmm...just realised that Print Scrn doesn't work in Linux...b*llocks...
Ok I downloaded the gog installer Now what?
Vulnavia: Ok I downloaded the gog installer Now what?
Go here:
https://www.gog.com/account
Click on the game.
Then click on the "More" button.
Choose "Gog downloader link"
When you then click on the links in the page that opens it will add them to the downloader.
CarrionCrow: Fairly certain there's neither enough alcohol, nor enough Crisco, on this earth for me to engage in such a display.
ddickinson: Not even if it was a pretty pink leotard? :-)
Especially not in that case. It wouldn't match my eyes. =)
EndreWhiteMane: Well then, that settles it, you'll have to take better care of yourself.
We want you around here for a good long time ya know. ;-)
*big bear hug*

Off to the store now, back in a bit.
Don't worry, you won't get rid of me that easily. Someone has to make sure you don't get carried away with your telescope and things. :-)

Thank you for all your concern. It has really meant a lot. *big thank you hug*

Have fun at the store, and have a lovely evening In case I don't see you again today!
Vulnavia: Ok I downloaded the gog installer Now what?
Now you have to get the GOG Downloader link for the Witcher 3 via --> More --->GOGdownloader links from the Witcher III entry in your library.
Thanks for all your kind help.
CarrionCrow: Especially not in that case. It wouldn't match my eyes. =)
I see. So what would be the best colour to complement your features? :-)
I'll try to get some sleep now *good night hugs and waves*

CarrionCrow: Especially not in that case. It wouldn't match my eyes. =)
ddickinson: I see. So what would be the best colour to complement your features? :-)
*looks at Crows avatar* I would guess red :P
Post edited July 24, 2015 by moonshineshadow
Good evening GOGfolks.

ElTerprise: snip
Hey Enterprise! Thought I'd recommend lgogdownloader to you, now that you use Linux. It's an unofficial GOG downloader for Linux. It's a command line tool but there are sufficient instructions (as well as download links) in its thread:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/lgogdownloader_gogdownloader_for_linux/page1
moonshineshadow: I'll try to get some sleep now *good night hugs and waves*

*looks at Crows avatar* I would guess red :P
Good idea. I will see if I can find a red leotard. :-)

Goodnight, Moonshine. i hope you have a lovely nights sleep.

*big goodnight hug*

ddickinson: I see. So what would be the best colour to complement your features? :-)
moonshineshadow: *looks at Crows avatar* I would guess red :P
Goodnight Moon!
Good night Moon *big goodnight hug* Sleep well :)

BillyMaysFan59: Good evening GOGfolks.

Hey Enterprise! Thought I'd recommend lgogdownloader to you, now that you use Linux. It's an unofficial GOG downloader for Linux. It's a command line tool but there are sufficient instructions (as well as download links) in its thread:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/lgogdownloader_gogdownloader_for_linux/page1
Good evening Ian Anderson :P (sorry i always think of that pun/joke when i see your avatar :P)
Thank you very much. Favourited it :)
I think i'm (slowly) getting used to the Terminal - i think i can try that then as well :)
Post edited July 24, 2015 by ElTerprise