It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Hello, Fearful! *big tired hugs*

Thank you. Hopefully it will be okay, at least my results were not all bad. I will try to rest, but it looks like it might take a while, so I'm not looking forward to that. I think it will be better once I can move about more and find things to keep me busy.

Sorry to hear your ankle is playing you up. I hope it is nothing serious and that it will be better soon. Are you able to just relax today and rest your ankle?

*more hugs*
*hugs* I understand, it's never fun when you can't do the things you want to. Hopefully you will be allowed to do more soon. :)

Nah, it's fine. I injured this ankle about a year back and it's been a weak spot since. I guess walking through sand was a bit too much. :P Other than watching the dogs I don't have to do much today.

*hugs* :)
AgentBirdnest: Wasn't your old title "fish head" or something? I can't quite remember (I had ECT :-p)
Good to hear :-)
Thank you. Yes. It's was Fischkopp which translates to Fish head although the meaning of Fischkopp is lost in translation.
Is anyone else having problems with the chat today?

moonshineshadow: Yeah I really hope I will have a lot of time. I love testing new programs and they look like many awesome things can be done :-)
I hope you have lots and lots of fun.

AgentBirdnest: I'm surprised by both games. I was turned off by the screenshots and video of The Last Door. I'm usually not a "graphics snob", but I do like to be able to tell the difference between a human and a stick :-p ... Turns out my eyes adjusted to the large pixels very quickly (within minutes), and I'm really enjoying the game.
I'm surprised by Shadowrun simply because I'm not usually into RPGs, but I heard some good things about it in this thread. I dig it :-)

Hm... a chainsword would definitely be an appropriate treatment n__n ... and that peanut butter storage compartment sounds very lovely! Wow... not a bad idea at all... alright, let's do this ,',',',,',):-|

*thank you and please be careful with the chainsword hug*
I was like that at first with The Last Door, but it's quite good once you get past the graphics.

Okay, once Owl gets here I will have her hold you down and I can make the cut. But just be warned, I am not too well at the moment and I could miss. :-)

*big hug*

FearfulSymmetry: *hugs* I understand, it's never fun when you can't do the things you want to. Hopefully you will be allowed to do more soon. :)

Nah, it's fine. I injured this ankle about a year back and it's been a weak spot since. I guess walking through sand was a bit too much. :P Other than watching the dogs I don't have to do much today.

Thank you.

At least you can relax to day and take it easy and try to not use that ankle too much. Hopefully it will be feeling better in to time.

*big feel better soon hug*
ddickinson: Is anyone else having problems with the chat today?

moonshineshadow: Yeah I really hope I will have a lot of time. I love testing new programs and they look like many awesome things can be done :-)
ddickinson: I hope you have lots and lots of fun.

AgentBirdnest: I'm surprised by both games. I was turned off by the screenshots and video of The Last Door. I'm usually not a "graphics snob", but I do like to be able to tell the difference between a human and a stick :-p ... Turns out my eyes adjusted to the large pixels very quickly (within minutes), and I'm really enjoying the game.
I'm surprised by Shadowrun simply because I'm not usually into RPGs, but I heard some good things about it in this thread. I dig it :-)

Hm... a chainsword would definitely be an appropriate treatment n__n ... and that peanut butter storage compartment sounds very lovely! Wow... not a bad idea at all... alright, let's do this ,',',',,',):-|

*thank you and please be careful with the chainsword hug*
ddickinson: I was like that at first with The Last Door, but it's quite good once you get past the graphics.

Okay, once Owl gets here I will have her hold you down and I can make the cut. But just be warned, I am not too well at the moment and I could miss. :-)

*big hug*

FearfulSymmetry: *hugs* I understand, it's never fun when you can't do the things you want to. Hopefully you will be allowed to do more soon. :)

ddickinson: Thank you.

At least you can relax to day and take it easy and try to not use that ankle too much. Hopefully it will be feeling better in to time.

*big feel better soon hug*
The chat goes crazy for me every now and then
ddickinson: Is anyone else having problems with the chat today?
What kind of problems? *goes to test the chat*
Soccorro: The chat goes crazy for me every now and then
So you are the one who broke it? :-)

moonshineshadow: What kind of problems? *goes to test the chat*
Just the usual not loading, stuck on the spinning loader animation. Then it will sometimes load the list of contacts but no the message, showing the animation circle again. I have been trying for about 10 minutes now.
Post edited July 23, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Just the usual not loading, stuck on the spinning loader animation. Then it will sometimes load the list of contacts but no the message, showing the animation circle again. I have been trying for about 10 minutes now.
It is working for me, I sent you some hugs :D
Soccorro: The chat goes crazy for me every now and then
ddickinson: So you are the one who broke it? :-)

ddickinson: Just the usual not loading, stuck on the spinning loader animation. Then it will sometimes load the list of contacts but no the message, showing the animation circle again. I have been trying for about 10 minutes now.
*runs away* Long live Steam! HAHAHAHA!!!
ElTerprise: Thank you. Yes. It's was Fischkopp which translates to Fish head although the meaning of Fischkopp is lost in translation.
Ah... well, at least I remembered that it was you, and didn't accidentally call Endre a fish face or something :-) Gad my memory isn't too terrible.
moonshineshadow: It is working for me, I sent you some hugs :D
Nope, not working for me. And I want those hug. :-(

I will give it 10 minutes and try again.

Soccorro: *runs away* Long live Steam! HAHAHAHA!!!
*Locks the door once Soccorro leaves.*

Good riddance to that Steam fan boy. :-)
ddickinson: I was like that at first with The Last Door, but it's quite good once you get past the graphics.

*big hug*
Hooo, jeez... Maybe Owl should do the cutting then? I'm sure she'd love to have a go at my leg. It might make her day :-)
ddickinson: Nope, not working for me. And I want those hug. :-(

Soccorro: *runs away* Long live Steam! HAHAHAHA!!!
ddickinson: *Locks the door once Soccorro leaves.*

Good riddance to that Steam fan boy. :-)
*instantly regrets his mistake*

*Looks through window with sad puppy eyes*
ddickinson: Nope, not working for me. And I want those hug. :-(

*extra big hugs to tide you over until chat works again*
AgentBirdnest: Ah... well, at least I remembered that it was you, and didn't accidentally call Endre a fish face or something :-) Gad my memory isn't too terrible.
Yes. That's good indeed :)
AgentBirdnest: Hooo, jeez... Maybe Owl should do the cutting then? I'm sure she'd love to have a go at my leg. It might make her day :-)
Owl gets to cauterise the wound. She gets to use fire for that. :-)

Soccorro: *instantly regrets his mistake*

*Looks through window with sad puppy eyes*
But how can I see you? I am light sensitive at the moment so the blinds and curtains are all shut. :-)

moonshineshadow: *extra big hugs to tide you over until chat works again*
Yay! *big thank you hug*

Those darn GOG bears stealing my hugs. :-)