It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

It's good to see Agent and Owl are a team once again. :-)

*tired hugs*
And it's even better to see you around, DD !! :D
**Big happy hugs**
How are you feeling ??
LaPtiteBete: 5 am !!! ô__ô .......
I usually go to bed at around 2 am... and wake up at around 7 am...
3 am to 10 am duuring the weekends \o/
And... these are REAL entire peanuts !!!!! :D yummy !!!
Yeah... and before that, I liked going to bed at around noon :-D

I've never heard of these "peenuhts" ... strange... I'll have to try one someday...
LaPtiteBete: And it's even better to see you around, DD !! :D
**Big happy hugs**
How are you feeling ??
Awwww, thank you, that is very sweet of you to say. You must be drunk. :-)

I am still the same, the painkillers are not really working too well today, but that could be due to me not taking them properly due to me keep falling asleep. Tomorrow I will make sure I sleep less so that I don't miss my medication.

How are you? Have you had a lovely evening? Are you glad to have your Agent back?

*lots of big hugs*
ddickinson: Good evening!

I told you flowers would work, but that lovely note was very sweet, and I am sure she was very touched by it. Why is she still American?

My evening was okay, I am still doing the same as this morning, sadly. I feel asleep earlier (which is why I stopped responding, so I hope no one minded), but I did not wake up until a bit later, so I missed my partner coming home and I missed a bit of time I could have spent with her, so I am a little annoyed about that, but she said she didn't have the heart to wake me up.

How are you? Are you feeling better? Did you have a nice day?

*big tired hug*
Heyyyyy why are you talking about me as if I wasn't here ? >:-\
I don't know... GOG doesn't want me to change again my location... so I stay in USA for the night... tant pis !!! :-)
AgentBirdnest: Yeah... and before that, I liked going to bed at around noon :-D

I've never heard of these "peenuhts" ... strange... I'll have to try one someday...
Yes, yes, you should try this !!! you'll stop spreading peanut butter then !! :D
Post edited July 21, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
ddickinson: Good evening!

I told you flowers would work, but that lovely note was very sweet, and I am sure she was very touched by it. Why is she still American?

My evening was okay, I am still doing the same as this morning, sadly. I feel asleep earlier (which is why I stopped responding, so I hope no one minded), but I did not wake up until a bit later, so I missed my partner coming home and I missed a bit of time I could have spent with her, so I am a little annoyed about that, but she said she didn't have the heart to wake me up.

How are you? Are you feeling better? Did you have a nice day?

*big tired hug*
I think there was a problem with Owl's passport or something. It mistakenly says she is from the US. We're honoured to have here though :-)

Sorry you missed time with your partner... Certainly sounds quite annoying... As always, hoping things will start improving for you.

I'm doing much better than earlier, yes. The day was nice. I got rained on while picking flowers for my supervisor, but it was totally worth it :-) Just enjoying some chatting and playing a game now...

*big comfortable hug*
LaPtiteBete: Heyyyyy why are you talking about me as if I wasn't here ? >:-\
I don't know... GOG doesn't want me to change again my location... so I stay in USA for the night... tant pis !!! :-)
But you are not here, you are all the way in the USA. :-)

AgentBirdnest: I think there was a problem with Owl's passport or something. It mistakenly says she is from the US. We're honoured to have here though :-)

Sorry you missed time with your partner... Certainly sounds quite annoying... As always, hoping things will start improving for you.

I'm doing much better than earlier, yes. The day was nice. I got rained on while picking flowers for my supervisor, but it was totally worth it :-) Just enjoying some chatting and playing a game now...

*big comfortable hug*
You just be sure to treat her nice. Remember that you owe her your Independence. :-)

Thank you. It was okay, it's just that I am so bored during the day so I look forward to her coming home, but at the moment I just seem to fall asleep without much notice, due to the medication and what happened last week.

I am glad to hear you are feeling much better. And you are right, a bit of rain would surly be worth having your supervisor back. :-)

*big thank you hug*
Post edited July 21, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Awwww, thank you, that is very sweet of you to say. You must be drunk. :-)

I am still the same, the painkillers are not really working too well today, but that could be due to me not taking them properly due to me keep falling asleep. Tomorrow I will make sure I sleep less so that I don't miss my medication.

How are you? Have you had a lovely evening? Are you glad to have your Agent back?

*lots of big hugs*
,,',,',,',', :"| noooo i'm not drunk !!!! what a strange idea...
Hum... maybe, if you've stayed too long before taking them :-\
Can't you set an alarm to wake up and take your medications... and then sleep again ?... :)
I'm fine, thanks !! I'm having a nice evening... but I already feel quite tired, I won't last very long...
and yes, of course I'm glad to have my Agent back ! did you see the lovely note he let me ?? :D
**Plenty of nice big happy hugs**
LaPtiteBete: ,,',,',,',', :"| noooo i'm not drunk !!!! what a strange idea...
Hum... maybe, if you've stayed too long before taking them :-\
Can't you set an alarm to wake up and take your medications... and then sleep again ?... :)
I'm fine, thanks !! I'm having a nice evening... but I already feel quite tired, I won't last very long...
and yes, of course I'm glad to have my Agent back ! did you see the lovely note he let me ?? :D
**Plenty of nice big happy hugs**
Okay, you are not drunk. :-)

I did have an alarm, but I kept sleeping through it due to how drained I am feeling. I have a better one now that should wake me up better.

It must have been all that travelling to the USA that has tired you out. I am surprised your wings could take you all that way. Maybe that is why you are still there, GOG knows you are too tired to make the long flight back to France so they want you to rest first. :-)

I did see his lovely not, and the moment I did I knew you would just have to forgive him. Especially as he was willing to give you the note, some flowers, and some peanut butter. And we all know how me values his peanut butter. :-)

*big hug for the sleepy Owl*
LaPtiteBete: Yes, yes, you should try this !!! you'll stop spreading peanut butter then !! :D
Hmmm... I don't know... perhaps if I crushed these, then mixed it with just a little bit of sugar and vegetable oil, it might be edible :-)
ddickinson: You just be sure to treat her nice. Remember that you owe her your Independence. :-)

Thank you. It was okay, it's just that I am so bored during the day so I look forward to her coming home, but at the moment I just seem to fall asleep without much notice, due to the medication and what happened last week.

I am glad to hear you are feeling much better. And you are right, a bit of rain would surly be worth having your supervisor back. :-)

*big thank you hug*
Of course I will! She's given much more than that! A statue, access to her Legendary Hot Chocolate™, and some lovely new starry underwear :-)

Hopefully you won't have to take the medication too long... (and if you do, hopefully your body will adjust to it, and the side effects might get better...)

*more hugs*
AgentBirdnest: Of course I will! She's given much more than that! A statue, access to her Legendary Hot Chocolate™, and some lovely new starry underwear :-)

Hopefully you won't have to take the medication too long... (and if you do, hopefully your body will adjust to it, and the side effects might get better...)

*more hugs*
Not to mention all the training and the lovely badges. :-)

Thank you. I am not sure it is the medication, I think it is mainly the side effects of last week. The doctors said it would take some time due to the way it can put strain on the body, and even more so given the cause of it all. But I am sure I will be okay in a few more days, they did say it can take several days for the medication to start having a noticeable effect, so maybe tomorrow will be better. Although I am thinking of just leaving the medication and coping with it all normally, so I don't have to worry about the medication having any effects or anything like that, but I know my partner would not be happy if I did that so I will be good.

*even more hugs*
Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

Back from work - how are you all doing?

Sorry for leaving without notice earlier but i forgot about the time [/silly me] ;)
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

Back from work - how are you all doing?

Sorry for leaving without notice earlier but i forgot about the time [/silly me] ;)
Good evening! *return hug*

How dare you just disappear like that! You never see anyone else do that! (even though I fell asleep earlier and did the same :-). Only joking of course, I am sure no one minds, these things happen and I am sure no one expects instant replies all the time.

How was work?
ddickinson: Good evening! *return hug*

How dare you just disappear like that! You never see anyone else do that! (even though I fell asleep earlier and did the same :-). Only joking of course, I am sure no one minds, these things happen and I am sure no one expects instant replies all the time.

How was work?
Yes...i know shame on me ;)
Work was pretty good and actually quite relaxing as the trains were nearly empty..:)
ElTerprise: Yes...i know shame on me ;)
Work was pretty good and actually quite relaxing as the trains were nearly empty..:)
That is good. How is the weather? I know Moon is still having to cope with high temperatures. I think as the mad scientist of the thread you should develop a weather machine so we can send Moon some better weather. :-)
ddickinson: That is good. How is the weather? I know Moon is still having to cope with high temperatures. I think as the mad scientist of the thread you should develop a weather machine so we can send Moon some better weather. :-)
Today the weather was decent around 23°C. Hmm...wrong field of science but i fixed Agent yesterday after he exploded so developing a weather machine should be possible as well :)