It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: We'll go to a japanese restaurant tomorrow.
That sounds nice. I don't think I have ever been to a Japanese restaurant. Will you be trying something strange and exotic?
ddickinson: That sounds nice. I don't think I have ever been to a Japanese restaurant. Will you be trying something strange and exotic?
Nothing much.
But I'm kinda depressed.Bored out of my mind and just wanting for something to happen.
Strange, I keep losing posts again.

l0rdtr3k: Nothing much.
But I'm kinda depressed.Bored out of my mind and just wanting for something to happen.
Sorry to hear that. If you ever want to talk about it you know where my chat is.
ddickinson: Strange, I keep losing posts again.

l0rdtr3k: Nothing much.
ddickinson: Sorry to hear that. If you ever want to talk about it you know where my chat is.
Thank you. Damn,I really want to hug you IRL.
ddickinson: That's okay, it makes it more fun to hear the excuses you use them. It would be less of a surprise if I knew them all upfront. :-)

I have managed to eat something, not a lot, as I am still feeling quite nauseous, but I am trying to keep stuff down.

Have you had a lovely lunch? Was it frogs legs or snails today? *Yay for stereotypes! But you can't get mad, it's not my fault, I'm English <stole your excuse>* :-)
Totally !! You deserve the surprise ! :D
Glad you manage to eat nevertheless :)
I ate... salad. without any frog or snails... He ! Stereotypes... You didn't steal my excuse, mine is : I'm French :D ... Agent stole it to me once... you only improved it.
ddickinson: And a very special badge that was made just for you. :-)
Hooo it looks awesome :D
Did you also do yours ("special hug") with the fancy decoration ?
Post edited July 20, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: You didn't steal my excuse, mine is : I'm French :D ... Agent stole it to me once... you only improved it.
I didn't steal it! It was a fair trade for my "I had ECT" excuse! :-p
l0rdtr3k: Thank you. Damn,I really want to hug you IRL.
You will just have to save those hugs for your girlfriend, I am sure she would appreciate them. :-)

*big virtual hug*

LaPtiteBete: Totally !! You deserve the surprise ! :D
Glad you manage to eat nevertheless :)
I ate... salad. without any frog or snails... He ! Stereotypes... You didn't steal my excuse, mine is : I'm French :D ... Agent stole it to me once... you only improved it.
I am probably not eating enough, but I can't really force myself if I am feeling nauseous. I woud like to sleep a little less. I keep nodding off, which is okay, they told me to rest, but I end up missing the medication, which can be annoying as the pain is still quite bad.

A salad sounds nice. Has work been okay, or are you very busy? I am so bored stuck at home and not really being able to move about. There are so many jobs I want to be doing.

*lots of stereotypical French hugs* :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Glad to hear most of you are OK or better this day, so am I.
To those of you (DD and Agent) who are not doing so well:
Get better soon dammit!
That is all.
Well talked, Endre !!! :D
Glad you're "OK or better". :) I am good...
**Big happy owl hug**
AgentBirdnest: I didn't steal it! It was a fair trade for my "I had ECT" excuse! :-p
But wait, you are French, so you are allowed to use the excuse. :-)

LaPtiteBete: Hooo it looks awesome :D
Did you also do yours ("special hug") with the fancy decoration ?
No, I kept that one as it was, all special and individual. :-)
ddickinson: Good day, Endre! Glad to hear you are doing okay. But we want a good or a great, dammit! :-)

*tired hugs*

Can you all please give Moon the gifting queen lots of +1 for her usual wonderful acts of generosity. Thank you.
I think it's the first time I read you saying a bad word ô__ô **shocked**
Hey... looks like this Ninja-Gifter special badge suits her even better... :) +1 on their way...
AgentBirdnest: I didn't steal it! It was a fair trade for my "I had ECT" excuse! :-p
It was a way to talk... I'm French !! :-O
LaPtiteBete: I think it's the first time I read you saying a bad word ô__ô **shocked**
Hey... looks like this Ninja-Gifter special badge suits her even better... :) +1 on their way...
It's only bad if you take it out of context. It was a joke reference for Endre using it. I know bad words, I just choose not to use them. Don't forget I am a farm girl, and the guys here sure love to swear sometimes. I probably know words that would even make a French lady blush. :-)

She does indeed deserve the badge. I think one day she will need a super special ninja-gifter badge. :-)
Post edited July 20, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: But wait, you are French, so you are allowed to use the excuse. :-)
Only Tuesday through Friday. Mondays I'm a Mormon, Sundays I travel through time, and Saturday is the one day I'm American :-)
...and Leap Days are reserved for actually playing my backlog :-D
LaPtiteBete: It was a way to talk... I'm French !! :-O
Ho, sorry. I forgot. I had ECT ',',:-|
Post edited July 20, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
ddickinson: I am probably not eating enough, but I can't really force myself if I am feeling nauseous. I woud like to sleep a little less. I keep nodding off, which is okay, they told me to rest, but I end up missing the medication, which can be annoying as the pain is still quite bad.

A salad sounds nice. Has work been okay, or are you very busy? I am so bored stuck at home and not really being able to move about. There are so many jobs I want to be doing.

*lots of stereotypical French hugs* :-)
I understand... I hope your nausea will get beetter soon... You'll get along well with my Agent !
The work was quite hard last Friday, but I managed to get things done so now it's a bit more peaceful :) thanks for asking... and be patient, try to enjoy your forced rest !! :) maybe you could do some restful things you don't take time to do usually... reading ? writing ? drawing ? knitting ? solve crossword puzzles ?...
Speaking about stereotypes, I thought about you at the restaurant last Saturday ;-p

**Big happy hugs with citrus fruits flavoured black tea**
ddickinson: But wait, you are French, so you are allowed to use the excuse. :-)
He's not French anymore ! He was only for a week... otherwise he would have to move in France... find a job there... and probably get married... before he can be French for good... !

ddickinson: No, I kept that one as it was, all special and individual. :-)
You're the boss !! :)
**Bigger happier hugs**

ddickinson: It's only bad if you take it out of context. It was a joke reference for Endre using it. I know bad words, I just choose not to use them. Don't forget I am a farm girl, and the guys here sure love to swear sometimes. I probably know words that would even make a French lady blush. :-)

She does indeed deserve the badge. I think one day she will need a super special ninja-gifter badge. :-)
I'm sure you know these words :D but I didn't know you sometimes used them... even in a joking context ! **still shoked** ;-p
You mean... A shiny Golden Ninja-Gifter Badge ? :-O
AgentBirdnest: Ho, sorry. I forgot. I had ECT ',',:-|
Excuses accepted ! **Extreme crushing hug that makes you turn purple**
AgentBirdnest: Only Tuesday through Friday. Mondays I'm a Mormon, Sundays I travel through time, and Saturday is the one day I'm American :-)
...and Leap Days are reserved for actually playing my backlog :-D
That still gives 4 days a week when you can use the excuse. :-)

LaPtiteBete: I understand... I hope your nausea will get beetter soon... You'll get along well with my Agent !
The work was quite hard last Friday, but I managed to get things done so now it's a bit more peaceful :) thanks for asking... and be patient, try to enjoy your forced rest !! :) maybe you could do some restful things you don't take time to do usually... reading ? writing ? drawing ? knitting ? solve crossword puzzles ?...
Speaking about stereotypes, I thought about you at the restaurant last Saturday ;-p

**Big happy hugs with citrus fruits flavoured black tea**
Hopefully in a day or so I can do something more fun, but at the moment I can't really concentrate on anything, and things like reading are not an option due to my migraine, dizziness, and the fact I shaking a bit today. It takes a lot just to be on the thread, but at least I can take breaks and I don't really have to concentrate.

That picture looks nice, but those are French fries (that is what we call fries, not sure why), not chips. And that is a funny shaped fish, I guess it is a frozen factory produced fish and not a fresh battered one.

LaPtiteBete: He's not French anymore ! He was only for a week... otherwise he would have to move in France... find a job there... and probably get married... before he can be French for good... !
Then I think you need to have a word with him, he is claiming to be French 4 days a week. :-)

LaPtiteBete: I'm sure you know these words :D but I didn't know you sometimes used them... even in a joking context ! **still shoked** ;-p
You mean... A shiny Golden Ninja-Gifter Badge ? :-O
Is dammit really a bad word? It's a very weak one if it is. I blame Endre, he is a bad influence on me while I am so ill. :-)

Yeah, a nice shiny badge for the most lovely German Valkyrie ninja gifter ever! :-)
LaPtiteBete: Excuses accepted ! **Extreme crushing hug that makes you turn purple**
Hoooo >__o Careful! Careful! (still nauseated ',',',,',:-|)
**Crushing you back until you turn American** ;-)