It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And for you robocop fans out there, a 2nd free for all song of the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8cWEk18gyE
LaPtiteBete: Good evenight, everybody :)
Hope you're all doing great ?
**Big happy hugs with beer**
HEY OWL!
EndreWhiteMane: Good, glad you get a day off. ;-)

You seem to know a lot about Paradox, is there any great improvement in EU-IV over EU-III?
Other than the 15,983,104 DLS that is. :-)
Thank you.
Well EUIV generally looks better and is easier to get into imho (I think it has the best interface of all PDX games i know). That doesn't mean it's easier though. The AI can really kick your ass in that game. But in the end they mostly did some tweaking to the formula and added some really good new mechanics that gives an extra level of strategy to EU IV compared to III.
Evenoon, everyone!

I like when people say "I'm just posting so a friend can add me" (honesty \o/)... but secret code-phrases just confuse and annoy me :-p
AgentBirdnest: Evenoon, everyone!

I like when people say "I'm just posting so a friend can add me" (honesty \o/)... but secret code-phrases just confuse and annoy me :-p
Only did that in my giveaway so that NES400 couldn't flood me with hatefilled diatribes. I don't care about the add's but I wanted to give the codes out
pimpmonkey2382.313: Never played beyond, but heavy rain is fucking amazing. all 4/4th's of the game are great. Not one bad thing I can say about it, and I love the OST a lot also.
Hmm that sounds promising especially compared to Fahrenheit. Will take a look at the OST then :).

Bonsoir Owl *big hug also with beer* :)
comme toujours je vais bien :)
Comment ça va?
EndreWhiteMane: Good, glad you get a day off. ;-)

You seem to know a lot about Paradox, is there any great improvement in EU-IV over EU-III?
Other than the 15,983,104 DLS that is. :-)
ElTerprise: Thank you.
Well EUIV generally looks better and is easier to get into imho (I think it has the best interface of all PDX games i know). That doesn't mean it's easier though. The AI can really kick your ass in that game. But in the end they mostly did some tweaking to the formula and added some really good new mechanics that gives an extra level of strategy to EU IV compared to III.
I read several places that Paradox patched the game to make it almost impossible to play unless you bought the Common Sense DLC. Does this make sense to you?

Is there also an Adamnoon? :P

Yes. But those "secret codes" are sometimes quite funny :)
Post edited July 18, 2015 by ElTerprise
pimpmonkey2382.313: Never played beyond, but heavy rain is fucking amazing. all 4/4th's of the game are great. Not one bad thing I can say about it, and I love the OST a lot also.
ElTerprise: Hmm that sounds promising especially compared to Fahrenheit. Will take a look at the OST then :).

ElTerprise: Bonsoir Owl *big hug also with beer* :)
comme toujours je vais bien :)
Comment ça va?
You will enjoy the entire thing, I guarantee it. they didn't make the same mistakes they did with indigo.

Afternoon General, I'm just posting so a friend can add me. (Shhhh) :-)
EndreWhiteMane: I read several places that Paradox patched the game to make it almost impossible to play unless you bought the Common Sense DLC. Does this make sense to you?
Only played about two hours of Common Sense so far. Can't really say that i got all new mechanics yet...but for the most part getting the content expansions is a must...but only those...
pimpmonkey2382.313: You will enjoy the entire thing, I guarantee it. they didn't make the same mistakes they did with indigo.
That's good. Well it seems it's available as Essentials Version.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by ElTerprise
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs owl and gives you another beer, petting you* :)
Are you trying to get me drunk, Pimp ? :D
**Crushing hug**
How is the day trating you ?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Only did that in my giveaway so that NES400 couldn't flood me with hatefilled diatribes. I don't care about the add's but I wanted to give the codes out
I mean when two friends pop up in this thread and say what seems like a secret password and response that they came up with before posting.
See posts 55803 and 55804 from today to see what I mean :-p

Good afternoon, Pimp :-)
AgentBirdnest: I mean when two friends pop up in this thread and say what seems like a secret password and response that they came up with before posting.
See posts 55803 and 55804 from today to see what I mean :-p

Good afternoon, Pimp :-)
You mean the Hannibal posts? Yes that was quite confusing....
ElTerprise: Is there also an Adamnoon? :P

Yes. But those "secret codes" are sometimes quite funny :)
... (what is Adamnoon?) :-p

Yeah, sometimes they are funny :-)
How's the day treating you?