It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm guess I'm about to have my first experience with the eLicense serial code DRM unless I have a sudden change of heart at the checkout screen, wish me luck everybody.
Do you guys think that the Dragon Age series has some inspiration on Warhammer Fantasy?
l0rdtr3k: Do you guys think that the Dragon Age series has some inspiration on Warhammer Fantasy?
Warhammer Fantasy predates Dragon Age by far. If anything, I'd say the opposite.
CarrionCrow: Warhammer Fantasy predates Dragon Age by far. If anything, I'd say the opposite.
I meant to say that Warhammer inspired DA.
CarrionCrow: Warhammer Fantasy predates Dragon Age by far. If anything, I'd say the opposite.
l0rdtr3k: I meant to say that Warhammer inspired DA.
Dragon Age feels like a pared down D&D base mixed with KOTOR controls and a grimier aesthetic.
Seven hours without a post? Did I get left behind or something?
NoNewTaleToTell: Seven hours without a post? Did I get left behind or something?
-laughs- Not quite. Everyone else just stopped talking.
NoNewTaleToTell: Seven hours without a post? Did I get left behind or something?
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Not quite. Everyone else just stopped talking.
On a Thursday night too, huh. You'd maybe understand it on a Saturday, but a Thursday?
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Not quite. Everyone else just stopped talking.
NoNewTaleToTell: On a Thursday night too, huh. You'd maybe understand it on a Saturday, but a Thursday?
There's usually a long lull after people in Europe and the east coast start going to bed.
I'm still awake some of the time, but it seems odd to talk to myself in a forum thread.
NoNewTaleToTell: On a Thursday night too, huh. You'd maybe understand it on a Saturday, but a Thursday?
CarrionCrow: There's usually a long lull after people in Europe and the east coast start going to bed.
I'm still awake some of the time, but it seems odd to talk to myself in a forum thread.
That could be the start of an interesting gimmick though, although I'm sure somebody here has done it before.
NoNewTaleToTell: That could be the start of an interesting gimmick though, although I'm sure somebody here has done it before.
Don't really need to type to talk to myself.

People have other things to do, people need sleep. Long pauses are inevitable.
NoNewTaleToTell: That could be the start of an interesting gimmick though, although I'm sure somebody here has done it before.
CarrionCrow: Don't really need to type to talk to myself.

People have other things to do, people need sleep. Long pauses are inevitable.
True true, just a bit odd as this is the longest I've seen this thread quiet. If it was The Hermit Cave it wouldn't been noteworthy, I mean...that is a thread for hermits.
NoNewTaleToTell: True true, just a bit odd as this is the longest I've seen this thread quiet. If it was The Hermit Cave it wouldn't been noteworthy, I mean...that is a thread for hermits.
Wouldn't worry about it too much unless it goes silent for an entire day.
If that happens, probably a good sign that the thread's dying.
CarrionCrow: people need sleep.
That's a myth ;-p
Good mornight, Crow, and N2T3 if you are still around :-)
Post edited July 17, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
CarrionCrow: people need sleep.
AgentBirdnest: That's a myth ;-p
Good mornight, Crow, and N2T3 if you are still around :-)
If only. Would be much simpler then.

Good morning. =) How're you doing?