It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Glad to hear that people are doing well today.
Good very early morning for you, Crow!

How are you today? Have you had a lovely day?
moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
Good morning, lovely Moon !
**Big happy Monday morning hug**
How are you doing ?
ddickinson: Good morning, Moonshine!

How was your night, did you get a good nights sleep despite the heat?
I really hate this weather. I slept 6h but I don't feel rested and there is a mild headache... Did I mention that I hate this weather? :P

ddickinson: Good very early morning for you, Crow!

How are you today? Have you had a lovely day?
Can't complain here. It's a quiet night.
Nothing major planned for the day, aside from a tech getting my connection upgraded. Hopefully that won't take too terribly long.

How are you doing so far?
ddickinson: That doesn't matter, you slept good, so you get your badge (see the attachment). :-)

The weather here is not too bad, the continentals have it a lot worse, and there is still a lovely breeze for me today.

Do you have anything fun planned for the day?

*big return hug*
I have to share a badge with Owl :-O ?? ...... Awesome!! \o/

Woo! A breeze! Nature's air conditioning! Hope it lasts :-)

No big plans, no... Just wait around for the staff picks to show up :-p

*random happy hug*
ddickinson: Good morning!

My weekend was lovely, my Sunday was so great, and I got a special badge from two lovely and wonderful ladies that really made me happy. *thank you hug*

Did your Owlet enjoy his time with his friends?

A good night? Then here is your badge (see attachment). :-)

*big happy return hug*
Glad to read you spent a lovely weekend and a great Sunday ! :)
A special badge, really ? ;-p normal, a special Lady deserves a special badge, doesn't she ?...
My owlet had a great birthday party yes... it was pretty tough to watch over 10 extra-excited kids who were running and yelling in the laser game before the game actually started (these were beyond the 20 most long and tense minutes of my life ^^) he was very happy about it...
Thanks for my badge !! **Big thank-you hug**
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, lovely Moon !
**Big happy Monday morning hug**
How are you doing ?
*extra big return hug* I have to say that I can't really believe your hug is genuine. I mean how can there be a happy Monday morning hug? It is Monday... :P
On a serious note, I am doing ok, still a bit troubled by the weather *big hug*

Good morning Crow !! :)
**Pass Crow a big mug of warm coffee**
How are you doing ? did you enjoy your weekend ?
moonshineshadow: *extra big return hug* I have to say that I can't really believe your hug is genuine. I mean how can there be a happy Monday morning hug? It is Monday... :P
Ho, yeah... It's not really well put... My hug was actually a happy and a Monday one... not a happy Monday, of course !!
Is it still hot at your place ? Here we have a cool breeze today, it feels great ! I even put my jeans back today instead of a light summer dress, so I'm not too cold...
Post edited July 06, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
moonshineshadow: *extra big return hug* I have to say that I can't really believe your hug is genuine. I mean how can there be a happy Monday morning hug? It is Monday... :P
LaPtiteBete: Ho, yeah... It's not really well put... My hug was actually a happy and a Monday one... not a happy Monday, of course !!
Is it still hot at your place ? Here we have a cool breeze today, it feels great ! I even put my jeans back today instead of a light summer dress, so I'm not too cold...
Ah so it was just two things mixed together ok :D *big hug*
And yeah, here iti s still hot the weather report says it will get a bit better on Wednesday and Thursday before it goes back to being too hot. Seems like the thunderstorm DD sent over did not make it here, I bet ElT ninjad it :D
LaPtiteBete: Good morning Crow !! :)
**Pass Crow a big mug of warm coffee**
How are you doing ? did you enjoy your weekend ?
Thank you. =)

Doing all right here, just passing the time since I'm not sleepy. At least the company is good.

Quiet weekend all in all, usual stuff for the most part.
moonshineshadow: I really hate this weather. I slept 6h but I don't feel rested and there is a mild headache... Did I mention that I hate this weather? :P
So not a good night? Okay, but at least you tried, and you deserve a nice badge for that (see attached). :-)

Sorry to hear the heat is giving you a mild headache, that can't be nice on top of how the hot weather is making you feel already.

*big cooling hug*

CarrionCrow: Can't complain here. It's a quiet night.
Nothing major planned for the day, aside from a tech getting my connection upgraded. Hopefully that won't take too terribly long.

How are you doing so far?
Glad to hear you are having a quiet night. So your internet is finally getting upgraded? Hopefully you won't have to be without the internet for too long as they upgrade the lines.

I am doing good, my day has been a little hectic so far, and the week looks set to be the same, but nothing to complain about. I am just re-wiring some machinery at the moment, which is nice as I get to do it in the shade.

AgentBirdnest: I have to share a badge with Owl :-O ?? ...... Awesome!! \o/

Woo! A breeze! Nature's air conditioning! Hope it lasts :-)

No big plans, no... Just wait around for the staff picks to show up :-p

*random happy hug*
You don't have to share, I just thought you would not mind. :-)

I have had a nice breeze for most of last week, which is why it has been a lot better for me than Moon and the others. The sun is still shinning and the heat is there, but the breeze keeps it more manageable.

I forgot about the Staff Picks. I wonder if we will have some new releases as well?

*more hugs*

LaPtiteBete: Glad to read you spent a lovely weekend and a great Sunday ! :)
A special badge, really ? ;-p normal, a special Lady deserves a special badge, doesn't she ?...
My owlet had a great birthday party yes... it was pretty tough to watch over 10 extra-excited kids who were running and yelling in the laser game before the game actually started (these were beyond the 20 most long and tense minutes of my life ^^) he was very happy about it...
Thanks for my badge !! **Big thank-you hug**
Yeah, it was a very special badge. I even showed it to my partner. Now all I need to do is think of a way to design a special badge for those other two special ladies who deserve a badge a lot more than I do. :-)

I am glad your Owlet enjoyed the birthday party. I hope you joined in with laser game, I was picturing an Owl dressed up like Rambo and teaching those kids how it was done. :-)

No need to thank me for the badge, thank that wonderful Owl for designing it. :-)

*lots and lots of hugs*
Attachments:
devon10940: Good. I only used this client for the witcher 3 so i just found out about these community forums ^-^ You?
ZenWan: Hi to you, and welcome - this is a very friendly thread, unlike some of them. You're up very late?
Yeah I work later in the day some im usually on at night. Other threads?
Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

Feeling good but tired - didn't sleep well but it's colder today which is great :)

How are you all doing?
moonshineshadow: Ah so it was just two things mixed together ok :D *big hug*
And yeah, here iti s still hot the weather report says it will get a bit better on Wednesday and Thursday before it goes back to being too hot. Seems like the thunderstorm DD sent over did not make it here, I bet ElT ninjad it :D
We had a tiny but heavy rainfall yesterday, which cool down the temperatures really efficiently :)
I wish you have the same soon... plus, it's good for the grass B-| if you have a garden...
:((
Post edited July 06, 2015 by Megs3Legs