It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Oh...but the possible answer would've been really funny :D and i can imagine that they're sometimes really different..:)
ddickinson: No more different than the many different German dialects no doubt.

Soccorro: I barely survive right now. And i just came as far as pushing the statue off the ceiling.
ddickinson: Have you ever played the game before, the original Resident Evil I mean?

(You are gonna love the Crimson Heads. :-))
The only "crimson heads" I care about
Soccorro: I watched a good friend play the beginning... Thats it. Most of the game is unknown to me.
Then I will be sure to keep quite and not spoil it. But I just know there will be one scene you will love. *evil laugh* :-)

A very fun game. I wonder if GOG will ever get the HD versions, or the sequels?
Soccorro: I watched a good friend play the beginning... Thats it. Most of the game is unknown to me.
ddickinson: Then I will be sure to keep quite and not spoil it. But I just know there will be one scene you will love. *evil laugh* :-)

ddickinson: A very fun game. I wonder if GOG will ever get the HD versions, or the sequels?
NEE-CHAN!*ultra big slimmy hugs*
Hey everyone, how are you all?
l0rdtr3k: NEE-CHAN!*ultra big slimmy hugs*
*big return hug*

How are you enjoying your weekend?

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hey everyone, how are you all?
Hello!

How are you feeling about your referendum tomorrow? Do you think Greece will vote to leave the EU?
ddickinson: *big return hug*

ddickinson: Hello!

How are you feeling about your referendum tomorrow? Do you think Greece will vote to leave the EU?
Nee-chan,I'm doing fine right now.Playing some WoW and SC2 with GF.
Then we'll go to the mall and watch catch a movie.
ddickinson: *big return hug*

ddickinson: Hello!

Hello DD

I think it shouldn't begin in the first place, I think Greeks will vote YES to Europe, but can't do any predicions, as both audiences are high.
Another hidden replay? The thread sure does love to hide posts. I wonder if it is getting too large.
Edit: And that fixed it. :-)
Post edited July 04, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Another hidden replay? The thread sure does love to hide posts. I wonder if it is getting too large.
Edit: And that fixed it. :-)
How's your partner? Any plans for the weekend,dear little Sister?
l0rdtr3k: Nee-chan,I'm doing fine right now.Playing some WoW and SC2 with GF.
What does Nee-chan mean?

I am glad you are having a lovely day with your girlfriend. What move are you two hoping to watch, a nice action movie, or a romantic movie perhaps?

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello DD

I think it shouldn't begin in the first place, I think Greeks will vote YES to Europe, but can't do any predicions, as both audiences are high.
Would you prefer that they stay in the EU? I am not sure what your government thinks they will gain by leaving the EU, other than causing a lot of problems for the EU economy and especially for places like Germany. It won't magically fix your problems or wipe your debts away just because you leave. Do you think a vote to stay in the EU will force your current government to step down?

l0rdtr3k: How's your partner? Any plans for the weekend,dear little Sister?
She is doing very well, enjoying her weekend off work. No big plans, just spending some lovely time together this evening and on my day off tomorrow.
Post edited July 04, 2015 by ddickinson
l0rdtr3k: Nee-chan,I'm doing fine right now.Playing some WoW and SC2 with GF.
ddickinson: What does Nee-chan mean?

I am glad you are having a lovely day with your girlfriend. What move are you two hoping to watch, a nice action movie, or a romantic movie perhaps?

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello DD

ddickinson: Would you prefer that they stay in the EU? I am not sure what your government thinks they will gain by leaving the EU, other than causing a lot of problems for the EU economy and especially for places like Germany. It won't magically fix your problems or wipe your debts away just because you leave. Do you think a vote to stay in the EU will force your current government to step down?

l0rdtr3k: How's your partner? Any plans for the weekend,dear little Sister?
ddickinson: She is doing very well, enjoying her weekend off work. No big plans, just spending some lovely time together this evening and on my day off tomorrow.
Yes I prefer to stay in EU, some guys from the government said they will step down if yes will be the result, but they change opinions every day, so I don't know, I hope they step down, as they made things worser than it were.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Yes I prefer to stay in EU, some guys from the government said they will step down if yes will be the result, but they change opinions every day, so I don't know, I hope they step down, as they made things worser than it were.
I guess we will find out tomorrow, hopefully it will not be a bad day for Greece.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Yes I prefer to stay in EU, some guys from the government said they will step down if yes will be the result, but they change opinions every day, so I don't know, I hope they step down, as they made things worser than it were.
ddickinson: I guess we will find out tomorrow, hopefully it will not be a bad day for Greece.
Yeah, hopefully.
That is me done for the day, I am off home to enjoy my evening and my day off tomorrow. I hope you all have a lovely day and that the rest of your weekend goes great.

*goodbye hugs and silly waves*
j0ekerr: I infer from your tale of woe that some virus infected your computer, and thus you were forced to call tech-support to solve the issue. Was it a ransomware type by any chance? I find those types both funny and extremely irritating for obvious reasons.

At least you managed to wipe it off your system?

And you're too nice, his punishment must be more severe.

Put headphones on him and make him listen to Justin Bieber songs on a loop.

When his mind is filled with nothing but "baby baby baby...." Then you can give him permission to die.
It's been a bit of an odd experience. It was ransomware, yes, but unsurprisingly I saw through their tactic in about half a second and knew it was bullshit.

I paid money for an external hard drive to back up all stored items (only took 9 and a half godsdamned hours to back up all my games), but dealt with it myself.

What makes it odd is that I have no confirmation at all that I actually got spiked with anything. I never got locked out.
Spent hours running scans, and not even a fragment of a file was ever found by AVG, Spybot, Malwarebytes or Hitman Pro.

Your idea has merit, I'd just tweak it a bit.
I'd rip their teeth out with a pair of pliers first so they couldn't try to commit suicide by biting their own tongue off, run the audio abortion for 36 hours, then free them up just enough that they can reach one upturned hand, leaving them with the question of how to gnaw through the veins in their wrist when they have nothing to chew with.

Their despairing tears of agonized frustration would make me giggle.
ddickinson: That is me done for the day, I am off home to enjoy my evening and my day off tomorrow. I hope you all have a lovely day and that the rest of your weekend goes great.

*goodbye hugs and silly waves*
Hope you have a peaceful, enjoyable and injury-free day off. =)
Post edited July 04, 2015 by CarrionCrow